Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confirmation Denied

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default Confirmation Denied

Dr. Jane Orient, M.D., the executive director of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS), wants to know why the medical system is refusing to perform autopsies on the bodies of people who died not long after getting “vaccinated” for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19).

All last year, we were told by the government and media that every single death, no matter the actual cause, was a result of “covid.” That was before the “vaccines” made their appearance, of course.

Post-COVID vaccine deaths are not being autopsied – why?
    07/09/2021
    By Ethan Huff

https://deception.news/2021-07-09-po...autopsied.html

ANSWER: Government parasites do not want to confirm:

. . . an accurate nationwide audit would lower COVID-19 deaths to less than 10:

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...53#post4370253

Vaccines killed more Americans than coronavirus ever killed:

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...26#post4421826

Bottom line: Parasites will lose trillions of tax dollars forever if the truth about the COVID-19 scam ever comes out.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

QUACK, is the nicest designation for this lady. You are scouring the sewers for your "experts".

3. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

Trumpet (07-14-2021)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 49 Times in 45 Posts

You do know that Trump and his family all got the Covid19 vaccine? Or don't you?
    I'VE POSTED SOME TERRIBLE THINGS ABOUT
    DONALD TRUMP

I JUST WANTED TO SAY TO EVERYONE
    THAT I MEANT ALL OF IT.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 50USA For This Post:

Trumpet (07-13-2021)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by 50USA View Post
    You do know that Trump and his family all got the Covid19 vaccine? Or don't you?
    To 50USA: I know better than to believe anything media reports.

And how do you know? Are you sure the Trumps did not receive placebos?

In any event, Trump is an asshole doing a rope-a-dope on parasite voters in 2024.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post

In any event, Trump is an asshole doing a rope-a-dope on parasite voters in 2024.
    What candidate do you prefer for 2024?

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 49 Times in 45 Posts

Former President Donald Trump wants Americans, and especially his supporters, to get the coronavirus vaccine.
    “I’m all in favor of the vaccine,” Trump told New York Post columnist Michael Goodwin over the phone Thursday. “It’s one of the great achievements, a true miracle, and not only for the United States. We’re saving tens of millions of lives throughout the world. We’re saving entire countries.”

• The former president received his first dose of the vaccine in the White House in January and the second shot in Florida, he told Goodwin.
    • Melania Trump, the former first lady, has also been vaccinated, Trump said.

“If we didn’t have a vaccine, it would have been just like the 1918 Spanish flu,” Trump told the New York Post. The 1919 pandemic is estimated to have killed “at least 50 million” people globally, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. COVID-19 — so far — has killed around 3 million people, according to a Johns Hopkins tally.
    Trump believes in vaccine

The New York Post interview wasn’t the first time former President Trump has tried to encourage his supporters to get the coronavirus vaccine this week.
    At a Mar-a-Lago interview on Monday, Trump told Fox News’ host Sean Hannity that he’d been asked to make a commercial supporting coronavirus vaccine, “because a lot of our people don’t want to take vaccine.”

“Do you encourage people to get it?,” Hannity asked the former president. “I encourage them to take it. I do,” Trump responded.

• “I had it and I took it,” Trump told the Fox News host of getting the coronavirus and also receiving the vaccine. “Because I believe.”

https://www.deseret.com/2021/4/23/22399234/former-president-donald-trump-americans-coronavirus-vaccine-obama-bush-clinton-carter

Last edited by 50USA; 07-14-2021 at 05:20 AM.
    I'VE POSTED SOME TERRIBLE THINGS ABOUT
    DONALD TRUMP

I JUST WANTED TO SAY TO EVERYONE
    THAT I MEANT ALL OF IT.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    What candidate do you prefer for 2024?
    To floridafan: When a candidate convinces me he is a true conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by 50USA View Post
    ormer President Donald Trump wants Americans, and especially his supporters, to get the coronavirus vaccine.
    “I’m all in favor of the vaccine,” Trump told New York Post columnist Michael Goodwin over the phone Thursday. “It’s one of the great achievements, a true miracle, and not only for the United States. We’re saving tens of millions of lives throughout the world. We’re saving entire countries.”
    To 50USA: Trump has been doing the U.N.’s dirty work since he took office. He has been lying about the fake pandemic since the day the scam got started.
    Note that Trump supported Fauci and Birx from the beginning. He dared not fire them after most Americans knew they were moneygrubbing liars.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

To floridafan: When a candidate convinces me he is a true conservative.

To 50USA: Trump has been doing the U.N.’s dirty work since he took office. He has been lying about the fake pandemic since the day the scam got started.
    Note that Trump supported Fauci and Birx from the beginning. He dared not fire them after most Americans knew they were moneygrubbing liars.
    Afraid to say who you really want? the mark of a coward!

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Are you sure the Trumps did not receive placebos?
    There is no way in hell Trump was injected with a deadly vaccine:

Guillain-Barré is described as a syndrome in which the immune system attacks the nerves. Most of the cases have been reported in men, many aged 50 and older, about two weeks after vaccination.

The numbers coming in convinces me that not one congressional Democrat, Republican, or top parasite bureaucrat was vaccinated with a crippling vaccine regardless of what their media stooges report. The pandemic scare tactic only worked because press barons had to be onboard from the beginning; so you can be certain that every media decision maker was not vaccinated with a crippling vaccine.

EDITOR’S NOTE: Americans are just starting to discover that much of what they thought they knew about the COVID-19 pandemic has been a lie. At the same time, the reality of safe, effective, inexpensive and readily available medications that can both treat and prevent COVID infection – successfully used all over the world – has been ruthlessly suppressed at every turn. But the truth is finally emerging, and is explored in-depth in the latest issue of WND’s acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine, titled “ENDING THE PANDEMIC: How vaccine mania and lust for power led to the all-out suppression of proven safe-and-effective COVID treatments.”

Report: More vaccine deaths last week than COVID-19 deaths
    By Art Moore
    Published July 13, 2021 at 7:50pm

https://www.wnd.com/2021/07/4930349/

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Dr. Jane Orient, M.D., the executive director of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS), wants to know why the medical system is refusing to perform autopsies on the bodies of people who died not long after getting “vaccinated” for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19).

All last year, we were told by the government and media that every single death, no matter the actual cause, was a result of “covid.” That was before the “vaccines” made their appearance, of course.

07/09/2021
    By Ethan Huff

Bottom line: Parasites will lose trillions of tax dollars forever if the truth about the COVID-19 scam ever comes out.
    who is the biggest fucking dumbass waste of time troller here- this stupid bitch here or text driver?

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

LOL this argument is kinda funny as people die, you do know that right? One day you I and all online here will die - was it that vaccine I got back in 2021?

Why is the American right, so called conservatives so stupid today? Serious question. Education? Dark money propaganda? Stupid media sites like Fox OAN and Newsmax? Lack of nutrients? Qanon is an example, talk about stupid?

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...non-Conspiracy

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character."

The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays

https://aeon.co/essays/the-intellect...racy-theorists

'Sitting Down with QAnon Conspiracy Theorists - The Jim Jefferies Show'

'The most wasted day of all is that on which we have not laughed.' Nicolas Chamfort
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

07/09/2021
    By Ethan Huff

Now credible is deception.news??????????????
    Lock Him Up

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Is Dr Jane M. Orient a Trumpian witch doctor??????????

Who is Dr Jane M. Orient? Doctor Opposed to Mandatory Vaccinations to Testify Before Senate Committee
    By Samantha Lock On 12/7/20 at 7:17 AM EST

The 74-year-old Arizona native has been vocal in her criticism over coronavirus vaccines, instead opting to promote "medical freedom" and the anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine as an alternative treatment.

https://www.newsweek.com/who-dr-jane...mittee-1552734
    Lock Him Up

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information.
    To midcan5: Dumb clucks that cite Sunstein/Obama to make their case need a lot of help from:
    Just prior to his appointment as President Obama’s so-called regulatory czar, Cass Sunstein wrote a lengthy academic paper suggesting the government should “infiltrate” social network websites, chat rooms and message boards. Such “cognitive infiltration,” Sunstein argued, should be used to enforce a U.S. government ban on “conspiracy theorizing.” [Doublespeak for freedom of speech).]

Such “cognitive infiltration,” Sunstein argued, should be used to enforce a U.S. government ban on “conspiracy theorizing.”

Obama czar proposed government ‘infiltrate’ social network sites
    Sunstein wants agents to 'undermine' talk in chat rooms, message boards
    Published: 01/12/2012 at 10:56 PM
    by Aaron Klein

http://www.wnd.com/2012/01/obama-cza...network-sites/

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...01#post4356201

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,740 Times in 14,334 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

07/09/2021
    By Ethan Huff

AAPS is an org that has nothing to do with physicians nor surgeons.

Dig deeper.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.