Thread: Covid Cases rising in many states

1. #346 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Fucking A, they do. You are so pathetically wrong, my dear.
    Masks do not stop any virus. They are dust masks. The pores are far too large.

Since you obviously wear a mask, why are you requiring other to do so? Are you saying your own mask doesn't work?

You are afraid of someone infected with covid19. You have already admitted that your own mask won't protect you.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

gfm7175 (07-12-2021)

3. #347 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Masks do not stop any virus. They are dust masks. The pores are far too large.

Since you obviously wear a mask, why are you requiring other to do so? Are you saying your own mask doesn't work?

You are afraid of someone infected with covid19. You have already admitted that your own mask won't protect you.
    You are so full of shit my dear, that a reply would be a waste of time. You seem to be anti health, anti medicine, anti education, anti research.
    Its a fact that the incidence of the flu, was greatly reduced last season, another benefit of wearing masks.
    Now, get your dildo and go fuck yourself. Its about the only thing your kind is capable of.

4. #348 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

Science isn't a magazine
    ???

5. #349 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    I didn't. I called him a Klansman.
    exactly.....the Byrd party......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. #350 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    We told you so. You stupid fucks refuse to listen.

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...2-4efa99fc9604

"According to figures from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the average number of new U.S. cases has risen to almost 14,000 a day, about 3,000 more than the previous week."

What states are leading the country these increases? Take a wild fucking guess.

"In overall numbers, the CDC reported that Florida had the most new cases in the past 7 days with 17,335. That’s almost 7,000 more than the previous week...The top five states in terms of percentage increase of new COVID-19 cases are also among the states with the lowest vaccinations rates:

Arkansas - 101% increase
    South Carolina - 60% increase
    Kansas - 58% increase
    Mississippi - 51% increase
    Louisiana - 47% increase."

What mathematical formula will convince you knuckledragging morons to get vaccinated? Or are you just going to refuse, and maybe even die, to 'get the libs'.

The Trumptard covid wave has begun. It's only a matter of time that we give back all of the ground we gained because Trumptards are too fucking stupid and too fucking selfish to do the right thing. It's that simple. More reason to absolutely detest these fucktards. Every one of them.

Discuss.
    Actually it appears covid cases have hit repuke led states the hardest. Get rid of the repuke and tRump problem and save a life:

COVID-19 has hit people in Republican-led states hardest, study finds

A study of COVID-19 diagnoses and deaths from March to December 2020 finds that a greater number occurred in states led by Republican governors.
    The study suggests that the less stringent remediation measures taken by Republican governors have likely led to the imbalance.
    The study provides statistical evidence about the danger of political polarization."

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/art...st-study-finds
    Last edited by gemini104104; 07-11-2021 at 09:38 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gemini104104 For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-12-2021)

8. #351 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    A fuck ton of people lost their insurance that they liked a lot
    A fucking lie.

There was not one single legitimate victim of Obamacare. Not one. Everyone who claimed to be one was lying, like Julie Boonstra. You remember her, right? You should because she was in a Koch Brothers ad where she claimed Obamacare caused her insurance company to drop her plan. The truth is that not only did her insurance company not drop her, her insurance costs were actually LOWER by nearly the exact amount Obama said most people would see an average decline:

Boonstra said Monday her new plan she dislikes is the Blue Cross Premier Gold health care plan, which caps patient responsibility for out-of-pocket costs at $5,100 a year, lower than the federal law’s maximum of $6,350 a year. It means the new plan will save her at least $1,200 compared with her former insurance plan she preferred that was ended under Obamacare’s coverage requirements.
    A Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan spokesman said the insurer welcomes a chance to help members understand their benefits and alleviate concerns.

“We are here to help people like Ms. Boonstra to work their way through adjusting to the health plans we are now offering them,” the Blue’s Andy Hetzel said. “If there are questions ... they should call.”

Boonstra’s old plan cost $1,100 a month in premiums or $13,200 a year, she previously told The News. It didn’t include money she spent on co-pays, prescription drugs and other out-of-pocket expenses.

By contrast, the Blues’ plan premium costs $571 a month or $6,852 for the year. Since out-of-pocket costs are capped at $5,100, including deductibles, the maximum Boonstra would pay this year for all of her cancer treatment is $11,952.

When advised of the details of her Blues’ plan, Boonstra said the idea that it would be cheaper “can’t be true.”

“I personally do not believe that,” Boonstra said.

https://www.petoskeynews.com/story/n...oney/45213105/
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

9. #352 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

The right wants this whole pandemic thing gone.

The last thing they need is to make it an ongoing issue which will be a prominent voting consideration in the 2022 elections.

Then everyone will remember how badly Trump and Republicans screwed up the response.

And if he campaigns for anyone, they will be tagged with the mess.

Voters will disapprove!
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

10. #353 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    None of your damn business. Fuck you.
    So you made it all up.

Liar.

11. #354 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 111 Times in 104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello MAGA,

What states stopped the vote counting to allow multiple illegal votes by Democrats, which then went undetected after all the recounts?

Sources of the information, please?

Why did none of this stand up in multiple courts presided over by Trump-appointed judges?
    GA, PA and MI all stopped the count, look it up yourself lazy leftwing check drawing moocher

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Stringfellow Hawk For This Post:

Into the Night (07-12-2021)

13. #355 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

The kid was a fat ass.

He probably would've died anyway.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

14. #356 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Masks do not stop any virus.
    So that's why there were record low flu cases last year? Because masks don't work?

15. #357 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by MAGA View Post
    GA, PA and MI all stopped the count, look it up yourself lazy leftwing check drawing moocher
    No they didn't. All votes were counted. You just can't win when they are because your beliefs and policies are terrible and have killed over 600,000 people the last year.

16. #358 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Goodbye unruly MAGA,

Quote Originally Posted by MAGA View Post
    This is where I cut you off forever.

You've crossed the line of respect. Started talking about me instead of what I said.

I've seen the way you can't control yourself or conduct a mutually respectful intellectual conversation with others.

I knew it would only be a matter of time until you showed your hatred for me. This comes as no big surprise.

I have been nothing but respectful to you, never attacked you personally, only your arguments.

And this is how you repay respect. By mouthing off. You can't even make your point without letting your emotions get to you.

How unfortunate.

I have made it quite clear I have no interest in shallow insult contests. I come here to discuss just plain politics. Imagine that.

So you become the latest example that I mean exactly what I say in my Signature.

By poofing you, I am standing by my word.

I hope you have a good life. I hope you rise above the petty immaturity of futile dumping of your own frustrations on other people. I hope you learn to live in society with a positive outlook toward your neighbors and fellow Americans. I hope you find such happiness that hearing political views which are different from your own is merely interesting to you, and doesn't set you off in a fit of anger and hostility, and that you are OK with the idea that it takes all views to make the diversity that really makes America great.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

17. #359 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Goodbye unruly MAGA,

This is where I cut you off forever.

You've crossed the line of respect. Started talking about me instead of what I said.

I've seen the way you can't control yourself or conduct a mutually respectful intellectual conversation with others.

I knew it would only be a matter of time until you showed your hatred for me. This comes as no big surprise.

I have been nothing but respectful to you, never attacked you personally, only your arguments.

And this is how you repay respect. By mouthing off. You can't even make your point without letting your emotions get to you.

How unfortunate.

I have made it quite clear I have no interest in shallow insult contests. I come here to discuss just plain politics. Imagine that.

So you become the latest example that I mean exactly what I say in my Signature.

By poofing you, I am standing by my word.

I hope you have a good life. I hope you rise above the petty immaturity of futile dumping of your own frustrations on other people. I hope you learn to live in society with a positive outlook toward your neighbors and fellow Americans. I hope you find such happiness that hearing political views which are different from your own is merely interesting to you, and doesn't set you off in a fit of anger and hostility, and that you are OK with the idea that it takes all views to make the diversity that really makes America great.
    You methods are flawed. He is a scum lapping shit bag unworthy of critical attention, like all Trump treason mitigators or deniers.

18. #360 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    So that's why there were record low flu cases last year? Because masks don't work?
    Just another imbecile making a stupid categorical statement inviting semantic debate, which though close to true technically is meaningless. "Masks don't stop any virus."

That spammer just wants you to write about the difference between any, all, some, none. Total waste of time. The person with whom you are speaking is degenerate filth,
    unworthy of your attention. I advise you to block that total loser.