Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do Leftists LOVE & Liberals LIKE Lawlessness? I SAY YES!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Do Leftists LOVE & Liberals LIKE Lawlessness? I SAY YES!

Do Leftists LOVE & Liberals LIKE Lawlessness? I SAY YES!

WE ALL SHOULD JUST SAY NO TO DEMOCRAT CANDIDATES AT ELECTION TIME!

UPDATE: Looters ransack San Francisco NEIMAN MARCUS in broad daylight...

| July 06, 2021 10:43 AM
    | Updated Jul 06, 2021, 03:47 PM

Looters were captured on video Monday ransacking a Neiman Marcus in San Francisco as thefts continue to plague businesses in the area.

At least nine suspects smashed display cases, snatched handbags, and jetted out of the building before law enforcement arrived to the scene at about 6 p.m., according to footage. The suspects were seen running out of the store with their hands full of merchandise before entering an apparent getaway car that sped off down a busy intersection.

Group dashes out of San Francisco Neiman Marcus store after handbag robbery and flee in awaiting getaway cars https://t.co/gAL2VriW78 pic.twitter.com/tpxMYYhLvh

— KTVU (@KTVU) July 6, 2021
    The San Francisco Police Department has not made any arrests in connection to the incident, though it is "analyzing videos and speaking with witnesses" to identify the perpetrators, a spokesperson told the Washington Examiner.

Neiman Marcus said that "no one was harmed" during the theft.

"The safety and welfare of our associates and customers is our top priority, and we’re relieved to report that no one was harmed in the incident," a spokesperson for the company told the Washington Examiner. "We’re cooperating with the San Francisco Police Department in their investigation.”

A man was caught on video in June filling a garbage bag with what appeared to be hair products before leaving the drugstore on his bicycle. A security guard, who was recording the incident, tried to grab the individual, though he eluded custody.

Walgreens shuttered 17 of its stores in the San Francisco area in the past five years, and the company said thefts in the area are four times more likely than anywhere else in the country as executives budgeted 35 times more for security personnel to guard the chains.

Target executives in the city also decided to limit business hours in response to an uptick in larceny.

Shoppers can no longer buy products in the chains after 6 p.m. after once being permitted to shop until 10 p.m.

"For more than a month, we’ve been experiencing a significant and alarming rise in theft and security incidents at our San Francisco stores," a spokesperson for Target said at the time.

San Francisco Police Lt. Tracy McCray faulted District Attorney Chesa Boudin's "criminals first agenda" for the uptick in theft incidents.

"What happened in that Walgreens has been going on in the city for quite a while," she said in June. "I’m used to it. I mean, we could have a greatest hits compilation of people just walking in and cleaning out the store shelves and security guards, the people who work there, just standing by helplessly because they can’t do anything."

"The 'criminals first' agenda from the district attorney [is to blame] because he's not prosecuting any of those crimes as felonies [or] as a commercial burglary. [Criminals realize,] 'This is gonna get slapped down to a misdemeanor,'" she continued.

Thefts under $950 are considered a misdemeanor in McCray's area of operation, she added, and suspected criminals are often issued citations instead of spending time in jail ahead of their court date. In some cases, she said, thieves will have their case thrown out if they skip their court appearances.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...cus-california

Oakland Streets Erupt Into '12 Hours Of Non-Stop Chaos'; Homicides, Shootings...

July 6, 2021 at 5:00
    OAKLAND (CBS SF) — The Fourth of July reeled into “12 hours of non-stop chaos” Sunday night with several victims wounded by celebratory gunfire, a homicide and a massive sideshow marred by gunfire. The night culminated at the sideshow, where more than 200 participants pelted police officers with debris and flashed them with hand-held lasers.

Embattled Oakland Police Chief LeRonne Armstrong told reporters that the level of violence and gunfire overwhelmed his officers.

“If you look at the shoot period of time of 6 hours with 6 shootings, that requires a lot of resources,” Armstrong said. “That was difficult and officers had to run from scene to scene.”

“This was 12 hours of non-stop chaos,” he continued. “This is one of the most violent July 4ths I can remember.”

While celebratory gunfire has been a hallmark of New Year’s Eve and July 4th for years, Armstrong said it reeled completely out of control on Sunday.

“The level of violence is far too high,” he said. “Our officers were stretched and did the best we could. We are dealing with challenges. Celebratory gunfire led to the vast majority of these shooting and injuring others. The last 24 hours has been very difficult in the city of Oakland.”

At one point, there were no ambulances available to help treat the injured.

“That just goes to show you to the level of violence that we were managing that we didn’t have ambulances available to help to come and provide medical support it was taking them a significant amount of time to get there,” Armstrong said. “That even concerned our officers.”

There were 7 shootings overnight, one that claimed the life of a 48-year-old man. An eighth shooting took place at around 9:54 a.m. Monday in the 2400 block of 88th Avenue near MacArthur Boulevard.

Arriving police officers discovered a woman suffering from multiple gunshot wounds. She was rushed to the hospital, but Armstrong said she was not expected to survive.

Here’s a rundown of the 12 hours of chaos

6:55 p.m. in 5700 block Elizabeth Street — an male adult was shot multiple times in his vehicle
    9:37 p.m. in the 5400 block of Roberts Avenue — a 16 year old male juvenile with gunshot wounds to the head; In stable condition. The shooting was related to celebratory gunfire activity.
    10 p.m. in the 2200 block of 23rd Avenue — 29 year old male adult received multiple gunshot wounds.
    10:51 p.m. in the 4200 block of International Blvd — A male adult 45 years old suffered gunshot wound, critically injured and possibly related to celebratory gunshots.
    11:49 p.m. in the 4200 block of International Blvd. — An unresponsive adult male suffering from blunt trauma to the head. The victim has since died of his injuries
    12:08 a.m. in 7700 block of Bancroft Ave — A 48-year-old adult male suffered multiple gunshots and died at the scene.
    12:40 a.m. — A victim walked into a hospital with multiple gunshot wounds.
    9:44 a.m. — in the 2400 block of Bancroft Ave. a woman suffers gunshot wounds and is in critical condition.

While they were racing to respond to several reports of shootings, Oakland officers were also confronted with trying to deal with a massive sideshow.

“We encountered a violent and dangerous sideshow with 300 vehicles and 200 spectators with the use of firearms and lasers,” Armstrong said. “It went across the city.”

Police made three arrests related to the sideshow and five weapons were seized. Armstrong said one spectator was struck by a vehicle and suffered severe injuries that could lead to lifelong treatment.

“This is a warm summer,” Armstrong said. “We are at 67 homicides…We have seen violence and shootings continue to occur. It’s a challenging time. Warm weather brings people out. We will have to do something as violence continues. We are losing people at an alarming rate and we all need to recognize how much trauma and hurt and pain is in our community and we have to stop. Previously I would have told you hopefully this will slow down as the pandemic slows things to open back up but we haven’t seen that. We have seen violence continue.”
    https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...show-violence/

Shouldn't we all thank Pres. Biden?

The Left will cause Government of the people, by the people, for the people, to perish from the Earth.

Trump is mankind's last hope to preserve Liberty.

MAGA

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drummie123 View Post

you are an inbred
    Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

Donald Trump has 2 impeachments.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yes. Leftism appeals to the childish among us. The problem is they have none of the innocence of children but possess only the malice of people who think they are "victims". With that mindset anything is permissable. They will say and do anything to correct what they perceive as an injustice. It's very simple thinking.

Here's how it works, they reach in their pockets and they realize they have no money. Let's put aside for the moment that they never think about getting a job to remedy that problem instead they see others with money and conclude it was stolen from them. So now they can rightfully beat the shit out of you because you stole from them. Leftism is a cancer.
    Last edited by Yakuda; 07-07-2021 at 08:10 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

Drummie123 (07-07-2021)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 40 Times in 35 Posts

Nope

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whythink View Post
    Nope
    Are you a Leftist?
    The Left will cause Government of the people, by the people, for the people, to perish from the Earth.

MAGA

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

I SAY YES!
    you say a lot of stupid stuff sista stench
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Are you a Leftist?
    Yes that poster is but I must say you can actually engage in a reasonable conversation with that poster. It's a rarity among the leftists on this site.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

I suppose you would prefer having Trump rule by decree.
    Lock Him Up

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Yes that poster is but I must say you can actually engage in a reasonable conversation with that poster. It's a rarity among the leftists on this site.
    I believe that poster is Americentric, i.e. he actually loves America.

But he allows the foreign ideologues to use him as a political non-sexual 'beard.'

MAGA

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 40 Times in 35 Posts

Are you a Leftist?
    I have no idea. Nobody can define a "leftist".

Based on these boards anyone not blindly supporting trump is a leftist.

I have been accused of that but certainly don't define myself that way. However, depending on how broad the generations are, it is possible.

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,573 Times in 2,247 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 153 Posts

Good, you recognize that Biden is actually president. You're about two steps ahead of the other retards on your side of the aisle.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Badguy For This Post:

Trumpet (07-07-2021)

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whythink View Post
    I have no idea. Nobody can define a "leftist".

Based on these boards anyone not blindly supporting trump is a leftist.

I have been accused of that but certainly don't define myself that way. However, depending on how broad the generations are, it is possible.
    Your assumption that a leftist is merely anyone who doesn't blindly support trump is comical. It's very easy to spot a leftist. A leftist hates America and wants the govt to control more and more of their lives. They hate freedom!!! And demand blind allegiance to the leftist agenda, which is simply to create chaos and blur every line.

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Badguy View Post
    Good, you recognize that Biden is actually president. You're about two steps ahead of the other retards on your side of the aisle.
    Everybody knows he's president you fucking retarded cunt the difference is you think he came but legitimately.

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

maybe they should hire more social workers to talk to these people............
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 3,615 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 367 Times in 352 Posts

Don't forget that Biden is also to blame for rain at baseball games and undercooked food at restaurants.