Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Now just out of curiosity, what happened to the Durham Report and the "Deep State?"

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    No, but is this supposed to prove something?

Did Trump personally invite illegal aliens across the border? Did he lie about governing from the center and unifying the country?
    Trump promised the moon in his acceptance speech on election night, 2016.

Somebody else must have written the speech. He hasn't lived up to a word of it.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Hey Einstein, I’m sure the illegal aliens read every word of that law and they can expound on it at great length lol. What an idiot.

They heard Biden’s *invitation* and they responded to it. So the cartels are basically running the border while the border agents are being over run. Fentanyl is flooding in at record levels and killing *young* people just as dead as if they died from the CCP virus. And Biden owns every bit of it.

But Trump. But 1/6.
    WHAT invitation?

Something you imagined?

The problem with your arguments is they assume so many things which simply are not so.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Poor Richard Saunders,

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    The document can be found here:
    https://www.intel.gov/assets/documen...on_04Sep19.pdf

You sure have a lot of nonsense in your post. It appears you didn't read much of the FISC report or the previous 2. The criticism is that the FBI didn't keep data to qualify which queries were related to persons in the US and which were not. The FBI made 3.1 million queries but there is no record of how many were related to people in the US. You are clearly wrong when you claim the FBI made 3.1 million queries for US citizen data. It seems you aren't even aware of what the queries are compared to actually viewing the data. A query is simply a request to see if data is located in the database. It does not return the actual information that the database contains. The FISC in an earlier document compares the query to a making a google search where it tells you if there are results but doesn't let you see the results. The real issue with the FBI queries is they didn't have a system in place to designate which searches were for data on people in the US and which were not. As such it was impossible to tell how many of the 3.1 million searches were of US citizens which was a failure to completely comply with the law that required them to keep such records.

As to the NSA keeping a record of everyone that Page talked to. That is complete nonsense. The NSA was restricted from collecting or recording anything that was solely in the US prior to 2016. Page could have called Trump every day and as long as they were both in the US, the NSA could not collect that data.

The report you have a screenshot of says:

Basically the court says the FBI needs to keep a written record that can be examined in order to comply with the law.

That means that Carter Page would actually be subject to those searches based on the court and government agreement on the standards required. The DoJ IG found that the basis of investigation was reasonable.

The previous 2 rulings by FISA court in 2018 can be found here:
    https://www.intel.gov/assets/documen...on_12Jul19.pdf
    https://www.intel.gov/assets/documen...in_18Oct18.pdf
    Those court documents make it clear that the FBI thought they were subject to Section 603(d)(2)(A) of FISA when it came to keeping records when accessing the NSA data and not 702. As such, there actions were not illegal in a criminal sense and these court rulings only clarify that they are subject to 702 record keeping.

Well DONE!

Bravo!!!

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Darth,

WHAT invitation?

Something you imagined?

The problem with your arguments is they assume so many things which simply are not so.
    Ok, he didn’t use the word ‘invite’.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-07-2021)

6. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,904 Times in 21,666 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Jarod,

Biden promised leadership, not vindictiveness.

Biden has delivered.
    Yes, but I’d like Trump to be held to the rule of law.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!