Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Now just out of curiosity, what happened to the Durham Report and the "Deep State?"

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Abatis View Post
    That they not only kept doing it but ramped it up after Trump was sworn in shows the depth of the subversive government (AKA "resistance"). That they had the Page FISA and renewals with the 18 month lookback and the two-hops, meant that had legal paper on pretty much anyone in Trump's orbit they wanted. There was no need to do 3 million serches of raw FISA data.

I'll just post a quick info drop on just what we are talking about here:

The "NSA database" is the log of every phone call, text, email, internet history, phone GPS data, etc of everyone around the entire world captured in real time, kept by the NSA on a massive server farm in Utah . . .

Let's all get on the same page as to the terms of this discussion, what a "702" is . . .

FISA – Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act
    FISC – Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (issues surveillance warrants)

§702 – The section of the Act that addresses when an American is caught up in the process of foreign surveillance

FISA searches of NSA captured communications can be conducted on any foreign person without issue. All non-U.S. citizens on the entire planet can be searched 24/7/365 no issues. FISA searches on foreign people have no legal restrictions at all.

However, when the FISA search returns any data identifying a U.S. citizen, everything changes. Those demanded changes are under the identifying term “702”, a “702” denotes an American person. Any return that identifies a US citizen must be "minimized" which means anonymized, all identifying info is redacted. A request can be made for that info, that is an "unmasking" . . .

All U.S. citizens are protected by the Fourth Amendment against unlawful search and seizure. All searches of U.S. people must have a valid reason. Title III of the FISA says any search of a 702 for a potential criminal investigation must have a judicial warrant.

Obama's FBI was doing millions of searches on US citizens without warrant. They typed in a name, phone number or email or DNS and get everything, internet history, GPS location of the person (phone) at every moment the phone was on.

In the screengrab about the 85%, note the statement about "many of these non-compliant queries involved the same identifiers over different date ranges". That means they were banging the same name, phone number, email, DNS/ISP etc, over different dates, getting a complete history of those person's digital footprints, all without any reason or warrant except they needed to get got.

How in tarnation did they fail to uncover Trump's treasonous antidemocratic Russian conspired sedition?!?!?! Please abate yourself.

2. The Following User Groans At Micawber For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-05-2021)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

That they not only kept doing it but ramped it up after Trump was sworn in shows the depth of the subversive government (AKA "resistance"). That they had the Page FISA and renewals with the 18 month lookback and the two-hops, meant that had legal paper on pretty much anyone in Trump's orbit they wanted. There was no need to do 3 million serches of raw FISA data.

The "NSA database" is the log of every phone call, text, email, internet history, phone GPS data, etc of everyone around the entire world captured in real time, kept by the NSA on a massive server farm in Utah . . .

Let's all get on the same page as to the terms of this discussion, what a "702" is . . .

§702 – The section of the Act that addresses when an American is caught up in the process of foreign surveillance

FISA searches of NSA captured communications can be conducted on any foreign person without issue. All non-U.S. citizens on the entire planet can be searched 24/7/365 no issues. FISA searches on foreign people have no legal restrictions at all.

However, when the FISA search returns any data identifying a U.S. citizen, everything changes. Those demanded changes are under the identifying term “702”, a “702” denotes an American person. Any return that identifies a US citizen must be "minimized" which means anonymized, all identifying info is redacted. A request can be made for that info, that is an "unmasking" . . .

All U.S. citizens are protected by the Fourth Amendment against unlawful search and seizure. All searches of U.S. people must have a valid reason. Title III of the FISA says any search of a 702 for a potential criminal investigation must have a judicial warrant.

Obama's FBI was doing millions of searches on US citizens without warrant. They typed in a name, phone number or email or DNS and get everything, internet history, GPS location of the person (phone) at every moment the phone was on.

In the screengrab about the 85%, note the statement about "many of these non-compliant queries involved the same identifiers over different date ranges". That means they were banging the same name, phone number, email, DNS/ISP etc, over different dates, getting a complete history of those person's digital footprints, all without any reason or warrant except they needed to get got.

great info. I try to follow all this but my eyes fog over with "Section 702" and "incidental collections' ( a ready made excuse to wander anywhere) .so clearly stated is helpful

lol!@"judicial warrant"
    From the meeting notes with Biden where he said "Logan Act" to Obama "keeping informed"
    ( per the Rice memorial EMail) -it's clear Obama spied and organized spying on Trump.

There are no limits what Dems can get away with because the government and press cover and lie for them.
    Their arrogance is unbounded because they have free rein

4. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Abatis (07-05-2021)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 21 Times in 20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Abatis is saying that Obama is bad too. Not interested.
    The FISC states the frequency of abuse noted in 2016 was not an outlier and that it seems to go back to 2012.

Obama isn't bad too, he was the originator of the FISA abuse for purely politics.

I do acknowledge his use of official doc segments tho. They seem out of place here.
    I've actually read the court's orders, those screengrabs are mine, I've been following and discussing this for 5+ years.

Why is actual true information out of place? Archives asked whether the Durham thing was just an exercise in RW conspiracy spinning; well, it wasn't, there is something there and we have the proof from the FISC, hopefully an unbiased (to Trump) source. Certain things did occur that were illegal, that isn't something that is subject to being declared false just because you don't like that it implicates Obama.

That said, I do not believe that Durham will return the indictments that I believe are appropriate, democrat privilege and all that.

The law will always lag behind tech. Better than the reverse.
    But the FISC is who is issuing these high-tech warrants relying on the government agents coming to them swearing as to the veracity of the claims made and reasons for the warrants (LOL). When those government agents just decide to shitcan getting warrants and just go rogue and even allow cronies in the room to do the illegal searches because the FBI doesn't have enough manpower to handle the volume. . . Well, we get what these FISC orders show.

So how do we ensure the datamining need of national security is not fishing expedition over all Americans or worse, coopted for political advantage?
    Well, Trump was determined to never allow what happened to him to happen to another candidate (or President). Now we have Biden and a crusade to root out "right wing extremism" so I'm sure the FBI is fully complying with the FISA 702 minimization requirements now.

GUN CONTROL LAWS ARE OSHA REGULATIONS FOR VIOLENT CRIMINALS

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Abatis For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-06-2021)

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How in tarnation did they fail to uncover Trump's treasonous antidemocratic Russian conspired sedition?!?!?! Please abate yourself.
    As I said, Russia, Russia, Russia was invented, cultivated and executed to cover the crimes of Obama. The "investigation" was nothing but a vehicle to obtain a FISA on a Trump insider (Carter Page won the short stick) to get the FBI the 18 month look-back and two-hop rule on a person that communicated with a Trump insider . . .

Do you understand what the two-hop rule is? The Carter Page FISA meant the FBI gets to vacuum up every communication of the target and everyone he/she communicated with and then everyone those people communicated with . . . If Carter Page talked to 200 people in that 18 months, and those people talked to 200 people, that means the FBI has the authority to examine the communications of 40,000 people.

That's why the Carter Page FISA was a must, why the bullshit Steel dossier was folded into it on the 2nd application (after the first was refused) and Clinesmith had to forge the CIA document from saying Page was a CIA asset to making it look like Page was a Russian asset.

They needed the Page FISA to put all the illegal spying they had done in 2016 on Trump people, into some plausibility of legality.

Someday you might comprehend the extent you were lied to.

Last edited by Abatis; 07-05-2021 at 09:45 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abatis For This Post:

anatta (07-05-2021), cancel2 2022 (07-05-2021), Darth Omar (07-06-2021)

9. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    great info. I try to follow all this but my eyes fog over with "Section 702" and "incidental collections' ( a ready made excuse to wander anywhere) .so clearly stated is helpful
    I hear that. It is difficult and that works in their favor. It is complicated, the details are pedantic, partially redacted minutia and unfortunately, that means that the crooks will never face justice. No matter what Durham does -- short of just indicting people with no comment or "report", (which is the normal state of affairs), the sheer weight of the fact stream of the entire affair makes it impossible to be conveyed in a way the short-attention span public will even listen to.

And then you have the Barackabot Obamatrons who can't even process any information that impugns the magic messiah.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Abatis For This Post:

anatta (07-05-2021)

11. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

As I said, Russia, Russia, Russia was invented, cultivated and executed to cover the crimes of Obama. The "investigation" was nothing but a vehicle to obtain a FISA on a Trump insider (Carter Page won the short stick) to get the FBI the 18 month look-back and two-hop rule on a person that communicated with a Trump insider . . .

That's why the Carter Page FISA was a must, why the bullshit Steel dossier was folded into it on the 2nd application (after the first was refused) and Clinesmith had to forge the CIA document from saying Page was a CIA asset to making it look like Page was a Russian asset.

They needed the Page FISA to put all the illegal spying they had done in 2016 on Trump people, into some plausibility of legality.

Someday you might comprehend the extent you were lied to.

[/FONT]
    Truth.
    Obama didnt just spy on Trump; he oversaw a conspiracy to abuse the FBI and intelligence agencies .
    Thus was born the American Deep State

12. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Abatis (07-06-2021)

13. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

People get mocked for using the term Deep State but it’s very real and it’s a real problem. There’s also the administrative state with its army of unelected and unaccountable bureaucrats and their morass of regulations that not one soul has voted for.

Both are a problem but the former is more insidious because it can *and has* been weaponized politically. Good posts.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Abatis (07-06-2021), anatta (07-06-2021)

15. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The FISC states the frequency of abuse noted in 2016 was not an outlier and that it seems to go back to 2012.

Obama isn't bad too, he was the originator of the FISA abuse for purely politics.

I've actually read the court's orders, those screengrabs are mine, I've been following and discussing this for 5+ years.

Why is actual true information out of place? Archives asked whether the Durham thing was just an exercise in RW conspiracy spinning; well, it wasn't, there is something there and we have the proof from the FISC, hopefully an unbiased (to Trump) source. Certain things did occur that were illegal, that isn't something that is subject to being declared false just because you don't like that it implicates Obama.

That said, I do not believe that Durham will return the indictments that I believe are appropriate, democrat privilege and all that.

But the FISC is who is issuing these high-tech warrants relying on the government agents coming to them swearing as to the veracity of the claims made and reasons for the warrants (LOL). When those government agents just decide to shitcan getting warrants and just go rogue and even allow cronies in the room to do the illegal searches because the FBI doesn't have enough manpower to handle the volume. . . Well, we get what these FISC orders show.

Well, Trump was determined to never allow what happened to him to happen to another candidate (or President). Now we have Biden and a crusade to root out "right wing extremism" so I'm sure the FBI is fully complying with the FISA 702 minimization requirements now.

Here’s the rough draft:

The IC has been playing dirty for years going back to the Iraq war and WMD. I got sucked in on that one and I’ve never forgiven them for it. Probably stayed more or less static until the Obama era; Trump comes along and throws down the gauntlet by promising to ‘drain the Swamp’ and that gets their attention.

Chuckie Schumer said the quiet part out loud with ‘the IC has six ways from Sunday to Jack you up’ or however he said. And before you know it the IC is leaking like a sieve to a compliant media—and the rest is history.

Ultimately, all of their scheming failed and Trump was ultimately taken out by a virus. Which in the past few months we have learned very plausibly leaked from a virology lab under control of the CCP and even possibly released. But it gets even better, because US tax dollars found their way to the lab that was doing research on the virus.

Altogether it would make for a very good book. If only it was fictional.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Abatis (07-06-2021), anatta (07-06-2021), cancel2 2022 (07-06-2021)

17. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    People get mocked for using the term Deep State but it’s very real and it’s a real problem. There’s also the administrative state with its army of unelected and unaccountable bureaucrats and their morass of regulations that not one soul has voted for.

Both are a problem but the former is more insidious because it can *and has* been weaponized politically. Good posts.
    impeachment was a perfect ex. the NSC freaks wanted that money to go to Ukraine without any accountability.
    Trump was following law when he asked Zelensky to look at corruption
    ( the whole damn country is corrupt) and the DS feaks set out to undermine POTUS agenda

18. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,517 Times in 52,735 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    The Durham Report was promised as definitive proof that conspiracies and plot existed, and the "Deep State" was described as this entrenched entity, yet, today, nothing on either.

So what happened to them, or, are they just like the Big Lie, fabrications that exist only as innuendo in the right wing media?
    We'll have to ask Sister Stench and her sister, Dummie123. They're on top all the latest QNews and other failures. Just don't mention "Rapture."
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

19. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (07-06-2021)

21. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,617 Times in 21,480 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

It falls into the same category as prosecuting Hillary, Was never going to happen, just a lie they told to keep the idiots whipped up!

22. The Following User Groans At Jarod For This Awful Post:

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

Cypress (07-06-2021), PoliTalker (07-07-2021)

24. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    It falls into the same category as prosecuting Hillary, Was never going to happen, just a lie they told to keep the idiots whipped up!
    Kinda a like the Mullet Witch Hunt lol?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

26. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,617 Times in 21,480 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Kinda a like the Mullet Witch Hunt lol?
    You ever read the report?

27. The Following User Groans At Jarod For This Awful Post:

28. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    impeachment was a perfect ex. the NSC freaks wanted that money to go to Ukraine without any accountability.
    Trump was following law when he asked Zelensky to look at corruption
    ( the whole damn country is corrupt) and the DS feaks set out to undermine POTUS agenda
    Yup.

The proof is in the pudding. Remember the first 6-9 months of Trump’s first year? It was one leak after another and not damned one of them amounted to anything. Which weasel was it that even told of a ‘coordinated leak campaign’? It was Strzok, he let the cat out of the bag and did anything happen to him? Nope.

Now all of a sudden the IC is quiet as a church mouse even though it’s hard to know what kind of dirt they have on Hunter and even The Big Guy. How long have they been sitting on Hunter’s laptop now? It actually raises the prospect that Biden is compromised *by the IC*.

If true, our government is a facade.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Abatis (07-06-2021), cancel2 2022 (07-06-2021)

30. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    You ever read the report?
    Charge him, he’s a private citizen now.