Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: NOTHING Trump has done is as mean-spirited as what Biden did here

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,324 Times in 2,774 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drummie123 View Post
    "I suspect Mrs. Biden realized what a shit he was and decided to end it all and take the kids with her so that they'd be spared his evils.
    Maybe corruption. Maybe sexual. Maybe perversions. Maybe sex acts with kids."
    What kind of slime wrote THAT, Ms Drummie? It isn't in the CBS report you cited!

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    He wasn't even the one who came up with the idea that the driver was drunk!!!
    I remember Biden saying after the accident, that he didn't know whether alcohol was involved or not. But it was an emotional time for Biden, and he may have made that comment, "He drank his lunch"! But he has publicly retracted that statement in the month or so after himself- or whoever said it.

I also remember Biden saying , "The best way to get through a crisis like this is to forgive people"! And that has stuck with me ever since, as I now believe that as well!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 07-05-2021 at 04:59 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

AProudLefty (07-05-2021)

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    I remember Biden saying after the accident, that he didn't know whether alcohol was involved or not. But it was an emotional time for Biden, and he may have made that comment, "He drank his lunch"! But he has publicly retracted that statement in the month or so after he said it.
    It just seems odd that some people would want to pour salt on open wounds.

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Really?? Biden is a chronic liar. He was booted out of Law school for a year for plagiarism he had to quit his first run for president because he plagiarized a speech. He lied about being arrested while visiting Mandela . He also lied about marching with black protestors.
    even if all that is true, it is ticky tack- lifting a phrase or two from somebody else when you write something? fuck you. and he was not kicked out of school, lying piece of shit bitch.

Both the current dean of the law school and Mr. Biden's professor today played down the incident of plagiarism. [ Page A23. ] Brushing aside any suggestion that he might be forced to withdraw from the Presidential race, Mr. Biden declared at the news conference, ''I'm in the race to stay, I'm in the race to win, and here I come.'' Blames Rivals

https://www.nytimes.com/1987/09/18/u...alevolent.html

and he quit the race because he was not doing well with the voters, you lying piece of shit punk quoting lying piece of shit media sources.

Like other groups around politics, the NAACP issues a legislative report card for members of Congress rating their positions on bills pertaining to civil rights and other priorities for the organization.

Each report card rates members on how they voted on judicial confirmations and specific bills that cover a range of topics such as education funding, job training, gun regulations, Medicaid and Medicare, voting and civil rights. The report cards available online date back to the 1989-90 term in Congress.

Biden received several ratings during his decades-long career as a U.S. senator. Most were high.

Biden’s most recent report cards are from at least 15 years ago. In 2005-06 and 2003-04, he received a 100%. In the 1990s, he received grades of 90% or higher three times and received one 80%, one 70% and one 60%.

https://www.statesman.com/story/news...den/113952456/

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    What kind of slime wrote THAT, Ms Drummie? It isn't in the CBS report you cited!
    When someone opines and prefaces the opinion with the words, "I suspect" it is a clear indication that the following content is that of the writer and that it is an opinion.

And calling me Ms Drummie suggests that I turn you on.

But I assure you, your ass would be sore from what I would deliver you.

But it wouldn't be my phallus.

It would be a boot up your anus.
    The Left will cause Government of the people, by the people, for the people, to perish from the Earth.

Trump is mankind's last hope to preserve Liberty.

MAGA

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Drummie123 For This Post:

AProudLefty (07-05-2021)

8. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    even if all that is true, it is ticky tack- lifting a phrase or two from somebody else when you write something? fuck you. and he was not kicked out of school, lying piece of shit bitch.

Both the current dean of the law school and Mr. Biden's professor today played down the incident of plagiarism. [ Page A23. ] Brushing aside any suggestion that he might be forced to withdraw from the Presidential race, Mr. Biden declared at the news conference, ''I'm in the race to stay, I'm in the race to win, and here I come.'' Blames Rivals

https://www.nytimes.com/1987/09/18/u...alevolent.html

and he quit the race because he was not doing well with the voters, you lying piece of shit punk quoting lying piece of shit media sources.

Like other groups around politics, the NAACP issues a legislative report card for members of Congress rating their positions on bills pertaining to civil rights and other priorities for the organization.

Each report card rates members on how they voted on judicial confirmations and specific bills that cover a range of topics such as education funding, job training, gun regulations, Medicaid and Medicare, voting and civil rights. The report cards available online date back to the 1989-90 term in Congress.

Biden received several ratings during his decades-long career as a U.S. senator. Most were high.

Biden’s most recent report cards are from at least 15 years ago. In 2005-06 and 2003-04, he received a 100%. In the 1990s, he received grades of 90% or higher three times and received one 80%, one 70% and one 60%.

https://www.statesman.com/story/news...den/113952456/
    The voters of 1987 were waaaaay smarter that today's voters.

The 1987 voters laughed at and scorned Biden for all the reasons you praise him.
    The Left will cause Government of the people, by the people, for the people, to perish from the Earth.

MAGA

9. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It just seems odd that some people would want to pour salt on open wounds.
    CBS News reported that Curtis Dunne's adult daughter said that Biden still hadn't stopped sliming her father's reputation, even after he had died.

Biden is a miserable scum bag, asshole.

Maybe some here support his racist attitudes and statements and bills that discriminated against Blacks. Or how he befriended racist segregationists in the Senate and counted KKK members as friends.

You guys suck.

MAGA

10. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

CBS News reported that Curtis Dunne's adult daughter said that Biden still hadn't stopped sliming her father's reputation, even after he had died.

Biden is a miserable scum bag, asshole.

Maybe some here support his racist attitudes and statements and bills that discriminated against Blacks. Or how he befriended racist segregationists in the Senate and counted KKK members as friends.

You guys suck.
    Still hasn't stopped sliming him? I thought there were only two times Biden said something about it?

11. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whythink View Post
    This is the most trump-like post ever.
    Poor fool is suffering from BDS Biden Derangement Syndrome
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

12. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,634 Times in 10,060 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

Nope. Your problem is with the first responders who believed that the driver was drinking. Biden did not bring it out of thin air.
    He did bring it up in 2007 after the facts were known and the rumor had been put to rest

The rumor that Obama was born in Kenya has been put to rest...to claim that he was born there 30 years from now would be pushing a lie! And thats just what Biden did in 2007

13. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    He did bring it up in 2007 after the facts were known and the rumor had been put to rest

The rumor that Obama was born in Kenya has been put to rest...to claim that he was born there 30 years from now would be pushing a lie! And thats just what Biden did in 2007
    One more time: "allegedly".

There is no proof that the driver was drinking or not. It's a moot question.

The first responders believed that he was drinking. They were there at the scene. Were they lying?

14. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,324 Times in 2,774 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

When someone opines and prefaces the opinion with the words, "I suspect" it is a clear indication that the following content is that of the writer and that it is an opinion.
    Are you saying YOU wrote it - your opinion is that Biden's first wife killed herself and two of her children in a car crash to escape Biden's "evil"?

I know you're a Trump zealot but I thought you had some saving graces. Now I know better.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tranquillus in Exile For This Post:

AProudLefty (07-05-2021)

16. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Still hasn't stopped sliming him? I thought there were only two times Biden said something about it?
    Driver In Biden Crash Wanted Name Cleared
    CBS evening-news
    BY BOB ORR

MARCH 24, 2009 / 6:27 PM / CBS

"And multiple news outlets, including CBS News, have reported that Dunn was drunk.

Hamill disputes that - saying her dad had not been drinking."

"Delaware Judge Jerome Herlihy, who investigated the crash, supports Hamill's claim.

He told CBS News, "There was no indication that the truck driver had been drinking."

"And last fall, a spokesman for Biden said that the senator "fully accepts the Dunn family's word that these rumors were false."

Now Pam Hamill simply wants the record to be cleared, and her father's reputation restored."

First published on March 24, 2009 / 6:27 PM

MAGA

17. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Driver In Biden Crash Wanted Name Cleared
    CBS evening-news
    BY BOB ORR

MARCH 24, 2009 / 6:27 PM / CBS

"And multiple news outlets, including CBS News, have reported that Dunn was drunk.

Hamill disputes that - saying her dad had not been drinking."

"Delaware Judge Jerome Herlihy, who investigated the crash, supports Hamill's claim.

He told CBS News, "There was no indication that the truck driver had been drinking."

"And last fall, a spokesman for Biden said that the senator "fully accepts the Dunn family's word that these rumors were false."

Now Pam Hamill simply wants the record to be cleared, and her father's reputation restored."

First published on March 24, 2009 / 6:27 PM
    Okay so he accepted it. Can we move on?

18. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    Are you saying YOU wrote it - your opinion is that Biden's first wife killed herself and two of her children in a car crash to escape Biden's "evil"?

I know you're a Trump zealot but I thought you had some saving graces. Now I know better.
    I suspect this may explain why Biden continued to insinuate that Dunn had been drinking, even though he knew Dunn had not been cited at all for ANYTHING.

How would you explain Joe's miserable failure to clear Dunn's reputation for decades?

MAGA