Thread: Big mouth Trump rats himself out for tax crimes at Loserpalooza rally

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    The problem is not just the tax evasion, it is the double bookkeeping to hide what they were doing. That is fraud. Trump is a tax thief He also hid the payoff money he gave to cover up his affairs so he could run for president. Trump has no respect for the law, but a tax thief wants to run the government. He refused to support America but thinks he should be in charge? Rightys are not even offended by that nor can they understand what contradictions it presents.
    As bad a person as Trump is, it is his followers who are the problem. They have the same values. I did not think there were that many people like that in America.
    The typical Reichtard Cultist excuse I've seen given is "No one wants to pay more taxes than they have to." What about NO taxes, Jethro?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    He lived to far so I can avoid taxes

I guess these "adults" couldn't figure out that moving closer would have fixed this??
    Of course not. Whenever anyone else complains about a long commute or something they don't like about their job, the knee-jerk RW response is always: "Well, then, get a different job."
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Of course not. Whenever anyone else complains about a long commute or something they don't like about their job, the knee-jerk RW response is always: "Well, then, get a different job."
    That's true... if you are going to be a liberal cry baby...

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This public service announcement is brought to you by the makers of StupidBGone(tm). lol

Son of the Revolution
    Verified Loser

This message is hidden because Son of the Revolution is on your ignore list.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Althea (07-05-2021), Guno צְבִי (07-05-2021)

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

owl cunt spew bullshit again

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Exactly, but since "the X" said it something new & supportive will be invented to accommodate the stupidity..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drummie123 View Post
    Wrong.

He is the best person to lead the USA and heads and shoulders better than anyone on the Left.

And absolutely better than Biden.

Anyone who thinks Biden is competent can be forgiven for assuming that Trump walks on water.

Because Trump is THAT much better than the dishonest, racist, inept, rapist, unaccomplished, corrupt, traitor Joe (half-wit) Biden.
    sista stench, do you have a blow up sex doll of trump
    Last edited by Guno צְבִי; 07-05-2021 at 03:04 PM.
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

I hope not. He has a long way to go.

Hey. Could you do me a favor?
    Ask Phantasmal why she thought it was ever so clever, ever so fun, when Grind wanted to shove a cactus up my ass and make me eat a Bag of Dicks ... but when it came time for Phantasmal to have some finely coiffed Balls rubbed in her face, she became enraged, said I was stupid, and refused to talk to me again.

Oh. And, is Phantasmal part Indian? She said she wasn't, but I think she is. She seems to get angry quite easily. (No rush, whenever you get around to it)

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drummie123 View Post
    Trump is a choir boy compared to what bastard Biden has done for almost 50 years.

He masqueraded as a decent, upstanding, competent, responsible US Senator, when in reality, he was hiding his sexually predatory nature among other things.

He knowingly led us to believe he was soimething he wasn't in order to deceive us and benefit from our misplaced trust.

Trump never did that in office.

Biden did.

Biden is a scum bag.
    You can be forgiven not knowing about trumps history, you living in rubes Jesusland, the people in NY knew of his cheating and grifting for decades, That's why he was successful in making marks of the bible thumpers

TRUMP PRIVATELY MOCKED THE CHRISTIAN VOTERS HE NEEDS IN 2020

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...gelical-voters
    Last edited by Guno צְבִי; 07-05-2021 at 03:10 PM.
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Exactly, but since "the X" said it something new & supportive will be invented to accommodate the stupidity..
    Of course it will. You'd think they'd get sores in their mouths from so much spinning, excusing, and lying for their glorious ex-IMPOTUSx2.

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Hey. Could you do me a favor?
    Ask Phantasmal why she thought it was ever so clever, ever so fun, when Grind wanted to shove a cactus up my ass and make me eat a Bag of Dicks ... but when it came time for Phantasmal to have some finely coiffed Balls rubbed in her face, she became enraged, said I was stupid, and refused to talk to me again.

Oh. And, is Phantasmal part Indian? She said she wasn't, but I think she is. She seems to get angry quite easily. (No rush, whenever you get around to it)
    I'll reply to your posts about actual topics, Jack. I'm not interested in your perverted obsessions with Phantasmal, me, Christie, etc.

And I second Grind vis a vis the cactus.

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,740 Times in 14,334 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Seems like he is trying to feign ignorance of the tax laws & requirements......... Hopefully weaselburg tries that
    That won't work. Feigning ignorance that it was going on in trumpco is his ploy.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,740 Times in 14,334 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    The problem is not just the tax evasion, it is the double bookkeeping to hide what they were doing. That is fraud. Trump is a tax thief He also hid the payoff money he gave to cover up his affairs so he could run for president. Trump has no respect for the law, but a tax thief wants to run the government. He refused to support America but thinks he should be in charge? Rightys are not even offended by that nor can they understand what contradictions it presents.
    As bad a person as Trump is, it is his followers who are the problem. They have the same values. I did not think there were that many people like that in America.
    Correct. Conspiracy to commit fraud is what trump will ultimately go down for
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Correct. Conspiracy to commit fraud is what trump will ultimately go down for
    For doing what very many do with no consequences, but Trump is an enemy of power, Trump gets hung.

The American justice system is out of credibility.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

16. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Of course it will. You'd think they'd get sores in their mouths from so much spinning, excusing, and lying for their glorious ex-IMPOTUSx2.
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."