Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 76

Thread: Trump's father was a tax cheat

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    19,373
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 7,271 Times in 4,743 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,502 Times in 1,413 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drummie123 View Post
    If they don't find any genuine evidence that DJT EVADED PAYING HIS LAWFUL TAX DEBT, (which they won't... he is smarter than you all give him credit for... when you have that much business success, you learn to follow the law or else let a stupid mistake destroy everything you've built and send you to prison) they will be forced to use the Democrat secret.

    They will manufacture evidence against him.
    Sounds like you are already setting the table for trumps indictment . Of course Donald could never do anything wrong. He never makes a mistake or has to apologize. Naturally when you are a perfect human being you can never be guilty.

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    State of Bliss
    Posts
    31,007
    Thanks
    7,095
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    433
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drummie123 View Post
    If they don't find any genuine evidence that DJT EVADED PAYING HIS LAWFUL TAX DEBT, (which they won't... he is smarter than you all give him credit for... when you have that much business success, you learn to follow the law or else let a stupid mistake destroy everything you've built and send you to prison) they will be forced to use the Democrat secret.

    They will manufacture evidence against him.
    I give him cred for winning the presidency, even if it was by accident & unexpected- 5 or 6 bankruptcies he also gets cred for- you go head & keep score..

    SO you give yourself & him an out-he didn't do anything wrong, but if they find he did, they made it up.

    You give no corner for the possibility he may be guilty........ He is infallible in your opinion.......

    You're an adult, I assume, & have been around, seen lots & experienced much, hopefully that equated to some wisdom under your belt, & the knowledge that ppl fail, make mistakes & fuck up, some a lot, thus is "people"........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."



  3. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    5,093
    Thanks
    1,079
    Thanked 673 Times in 582 Posts
    Groans
    80
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I give him cred for winning the presidency, even if it was by accident & unexpected- 5 or 6 bankruptcies he also gets cred for- you go head & keep score..

    SO you give yourself & him an out-he didn't do anything wrong, but if they find he did, they made it up.

    You give no corner for the possibility he may be guilty........ He is infallible in your opinion.......

    You're an adult, I assume, & have been around, seen lots & experienced much, hopefully that equated to some wisdom under your belt, & the knowledge that ppl fail, make mistakes & fuck up, some a lot, thus is "people"........
    The ONLY ones I have seen fuck up in the past five years as regards Trump vs the domestic enemies of America (Dems and their uncredited masters) have been those who attack him relentlessly EVEN NOW THAT HE HAS LEFT OFFICE, PEACEFULLY AND LEGALLY, when they all (and you may have also) predicted he wouldn't.

    They relentlessly attacked him without cause and against all reason or justification before he even had a chance to do the job he would subsequently be hired to do as POTUS.

    ‘Impeach Trump’ preceded even Donald Trump’s nomination

    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...umps-nominati/

    They attacked him for attempting to get the law to investigate what seems to every honest, sensible patriot to be a public admission of wrongdoing by the former VP at the time, Joe Biden.

    Joe Biden Brags about getting Ukranian Prosecutor Fired (1:15)



    The date typo on the opening screen is corrected below:

    In 2016 Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin, in his investigation of corruption involving Burisma Holdings, a natural gas company, identified Hunter Biden as the recipient of over $3,000,000 from the company.

    Not wanting this corruption exposed, Joe Biden swung into action, using US loan guarantees as hostage while demanding Skokin be fired.

    Amazingly, Joe Biden now brags about his actions in this matter.
    And the bogus attacks continued to this very day.

    And every single one of them has been proved FALSE, FAKE, BOGUS, UNMERITED, UNFOUNDED AND WITHOUT SUBSTANCE.

    So, as you try to make sense of your world, add this to your cogitations.

    NONE of the attacks on Trump have proved to be justified.

    And Trump has been great and right and far sighted and pro-America and pro-Constitution and the things he has done have all been with the goal of benefiting the most numbers of Americans than not.

    He is by far, greater than any POTUS since Abraham Lincoln.
    The Left will cause Government of the people, by the people, for the people, to perish from the Earth.

    Trump is mankind's last hope to preserve Liberty.



    MAGA

  4. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    31,769
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10,510 Times in 7,536 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,020 Times in 939 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jakemax View Post
    Is that what your media enema fed you today?
    You are very stupid.

  5. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    5,093
    Thanks
    1,079
    Thanked 673 Times in 582 Posts
    Groans
    80
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Sounds like you are already setting the table for trumps indictment . Of course Donald could never do anything wrong. He never makes a mistake or has to apologize. Naturally when you are a perfect human being you can never be guilty.
    Being a Leftist, and by inference, usually mistaken, it might be easy to believe that someone who is rightly praised for being so often right as Trump is and has been over his adult career, is believed by his fans to be "perfect."

    We know he isn't always right. He is human.

    But we know he is usually right and that those who attack him are so seldom right (starting from even their raison d'être* - Progressivism, Marxism, and/or religious theocracy) that they strike out at him with every hare brained accusation and use every possible tactic or device as a cudgel** to destroy him because his attackers can't win an honest election and they can't stand to see him make America stronger and better along his lines of excellence instead of along the pathway to doom that his dishonest, cheating, low-intellect and un-American enemy scoundrels want.

    Keep in mind all of the buildings Trump has built.

    You can't fake a blueprint. You can't pass building codes by using social justice theory. You have to be exact. You have to be correct. And as someone who has excelled, throughout his entire business career at usually being right, on time, legal and sensitive to the needs and concerns of his highly educated and sophisticated business and government clients and tenants, you have to assume that Trump REALLY IS almost always right.

    The few failures and disappointments he has had are akin to (but make for a better average than) Babe Ruth's .690 career slugging percentage. ***

    He's had some regrets, but they are far fewer than anyone with his success.

    And those with your basic premise, that our government should be more like your ideals, ideals which have NEVER EVER EVER succeeded or achieved anywhere near the success of the American model, which enabled US to grow from 13 Colonies to the leader of the World in less than 250 years.

    In 100 years Communism has enslaved and impoverished billions and killed 100 million.

    The things that Donald Trump does and has done for America dwarf anything that any POTUS has done in any one term since Lincoln. I will say that FDR comes in 2nd place only because, even though he did orchestrate our conduct of WWII, Roosevelt was not plagued with the internal enemies and electronic media that Trump has had to deal with. And keep in mind that FDR conducted a secret romance while POTUS. Trump never did anything to bring discredit to America or the office, once he was sworn in.

    And contrast that with all 8 of Biden's real or alleged sexual improprieties and corruption allegations or perversions which took place while Biden served as a US Senator or as Vice President.

    Trump was a monumentally great President and it is a crime and a sin that the enemies of America have seduced America into becoming party to his attempted destruction.


    * Raison d'être definition is - reason or justification for existence.

    ** cudg•el kŭj′əl► n. A short heavy stick; a club.

    *** (Babe Ruth) "... was such a prodigious power hitter that his astounding .690 career slugging percentage remains the best of all time, and the gap between his mark and second place is larger than the one between second place and ninth."

    https://www.britannica.com/list/10-g...rs-of-all-time

    So what is slugging percentage?

    Slugging percentage is a statistic that measures how proficient a batter is at hitting so-called extra-base hits: doubles, triples, and home runs. A player’s slugging percentage represents the number of bases they earn per at bat. The stat is calculated by taking total bases and dividing by at bats.
    Last edited by Drummie123; 07-04-2021 at 12:58 PM.
    The Left will cause Government of the people, by the people, for the people, to perish from the Earth.

    Trump is mankind's last hope to preserve Liberty.



    MAGA

  6. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    19,373
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 7,271 Times in 4,743 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,502 Times in 1,413 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drummie123 View Post
    Being a Leftist, and by inference, usually mistaken, it might be easy to believe that someone who is rightly praised for being so often right as Trump is and has been over his adult career, is believed by his fans to be "perfect."

    We know he isn't always right. He is human.

    But we know he is usually right and that those who attack him are so seldom right (starting from even their raison d'être* - Progressivism, Marxism, and/or religious theocracy) that they strike out at him with every hare brained accusation and use every possible tactic or device as a cudgel** to destroy him because his attackers can't win an honest election and they can't stand to see him make America stronger and better along his lines of excellence instead of along the pathway to doom that his dishonest, cheating, low-intellect and un-American enemy scoundrels want.

    Keep in mind all of the buildings Trump has built.

    You can't fake a blueprint. You can't pass building codes by using social justice theory. You have to be exact. You have to be correct. And as someone who has excelled, throughout his entire business career at usually being right, on time, legal and sensitive to the needs and concerns of his highly educated and sophisticated business and government clients and tenants, you have to assume that Trump REALLY IS almost always right.

    The few failures and disappointments he has had are akin to (but make for a better average than) Babe Ruth's .690 career slugging percentage. ***

    He's had some regrets, but they are far fewer than anyone with his success.

    And those with your basic premise, that our government should be more like your ideals, ideals which have NEVER EVER EVER succeeded or achieved anywhere near the success of the American model, which enabled US to grow from 13 Colonies to the leader of the World in less than 250 years.

    In 100 years Communism has enslaved and impoverished billions and killed 100 million.

    The things that Donald Trump does and has done for America dwarf anything that any POTUS has done in any one term since Lincoln. I will say that FDR comes in 2nd place only because, even though he did orchestrate our conduct of WWII, Roosevelt was not plagued with the internal enemies and electronic media that Trump has had to deal with. And keep in mind that FDR conducted a secret romance while POTUS. Trump never did anything to bring discredit to America or the office, once he was sworn in.

    And contrast that with all 8 of Biden's real or alleged sexual improprieties and corruption allegations or perversions which took place while Biden served as a US Senator or as Vice President.

    Trump was a monumentally great President and it is a crime and a sin that the enemies of America have seduced America into becoming party to his attempted destruction.


    * Raison d'être definition is - reason or justification for existence.

    ** cudg•el kŭj′əl► n. A short heavy stick; a club.

    *** (Babe Ruth) "... was such a prodigious power hitter that his astounding .690 career slugging percentage remains the best of all time, and the gap between his mark and second place is larger than the one between second place and ninth."

    https://www.britannica.com/list/10-g...rs-of-all-time

    So what is slugging percentage?

    Slugging percentage is a statistic that measures how proficient a batter is at hitting so-called extra-base hits: doubles, triples, and home runs. A player’s slugging percentage represents the number of bases they earn per at bat. The stat is calculated by taking total bases and dividing by at bats.
    Donald is a crook, a liar and a cheat He has been so all of his life. He has followed in his fathers footsteps and his children follow in his. The entire family is as corrupt as they come. Just begin to look at the multiple millions of dollars of tax payer money he wasted in four years. All the while his family sucked from the government teat while enriching themselves.
    That corruption does not just begin and end with his family, but the rot goes through almost every member of his cabinet and advisors.

  7. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    22,883
    Thanks
    23,431
    Thanked 8,889 Times in 6,370 Posts
    Groans
    14
    Groaned 2,150 Times in 2,035 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    The Trump Organization’s relentless quest for tax avoidance has its roots in Fred Trump’s determination to fend off the taxman at every possible turn. A self-made workaholic who built and sold his first house before he was 20, the elder Mr. Trump eventually passed more than $1 billion to his children while employing legally dubious strategies to avoid nearly $500 million in taxes on the transfers, a 2018 investigation by The Times found.

    “My father had always been very much opposed to paying taxes, so to the extent he could pay less in taxes, that was a good thing,” Robert Trump, the former president’s younger brother, said in a legal deposition related to Fred Trump’s estate. (Robert Trump died last year at 71.)

    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/03/u...ce-scheme.html
    Fraud, deceit, and swindle is the Trump family's legacy.
    The Big Steal = The Big Lie.

  8. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    31,769
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10,510 Times in 7,536 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,020 Times in 939 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Fraud, deceit, and swindle is the Trump family's legacy.
    Trump is proud to never have done an honest day's work in his life. True of his presidency.

  9. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    5,093
    Thanks
    1,079
    Thanked 673 Times in 582 Posts
    Groans
    80
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I think this is the part NY is investigating~ him not paying what is owed..
    Every big business gives their executives company cars.

    NY is trying to charge Trump with not counting those perks as taxable.

    If every company was held to that standard, the courts would be unable to function because they would be flooded with thousands of bull shit cases.


    OPINION

    Cy Vance’s Trump case is straight from a banana republic — punish your political enemies

    By Dan McLaughlin

    July 1, 2021 | 6:20pm | Updated


    Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance arrives at Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg's arraignment hearing on July 1, 2021.REUTERS



    Donald Trump has long claimed that investigations of him are a partisan “witch hunt.” Manhattan DA Cy Vance seems determined to make Trump’s point for him by indicting the Trump Organization along with its chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg.

    The 15-count indictment throws a kitchen sink of charges, including grand larceny, conspiracy, scheme to defraud,and tax fraud. But the whole thing comes down to paying perks to Weisselberg — such as his parking garage fees, tuition for family members and reimbursement of holiday gratuities — and not reporting them as taxable income, or reporting that the wrong Trump entity paid them.

    For this they slapped Weisselberg in handcuffs Thursday and paraded him in front of the media — a stage-managed political show trial.


    Corporations almost never get criminally prosecuted for this sort of thing, but Vance wanted the name “Trump” in his indictment. You can bet that he would have indicted The Donald if he had the goods. The feds — who’ve been auditing Trump’s taxes forever — haven’t filed charges.


    Equal justice under law means the same law for everyone. That is violated not only when we give powerful people a pass in cases that would get ordinary people locked up, but also when prominent figures get pursued over things that would never get a normal person prosecuted.

    Attorney General Robert Jackson, later a Supreme Court justice and Nuremberg prosecutor, warned against “picking the man and then searching the law books, or putting investigators to work, to pin some offense on him,” in which case “the real crime becomes that of being unpopular with the predominant or governing group, being attached to the wrong political views, or being personally obnoxious to or in the way of the prosecutor himself.”


    True in 1940, true in 2021.

    Don’t prosecute your enemies under rules you would not want used against your friends. If Trump shot someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue, Vance would have a duty to prosecute him. But trumped-up charges against former leaders are a familiar sight in banana republics. America has thus far avoided that. Making a precedent of this kind of case, based on aggressive readings of the law or its extension to situations rarely prosecuted, is a perilous step.

    Vance seems to think he’s Eliot Ness getting Al Capone for tax fraud by nabbing his accountant. But if Weisselberg isn’t going to testify that his boss did something criminal, it’s Trump who will come out looking untouchable.

    https://nypost.com/2021/07/01/cy-van...nana-republic/
    The Left will cause Government of the people, by the people, for the people, to perish from the Earth.

    Trump is mankind's last hope to preserve Liberty.



    MAGA

  10. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    22,883
    Thanks
    23,431
    Thanked 8,889 Times in 6,370 Posts
    Groans
    14
    Groaned 2,150 Times in 2,035 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Trump is proud to never have done an honest day's work in his life. True of his presidency.
    Apparently, he's bragging that he has never paid taxes.
    The Big Steal = The Big Lie.

  11. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    31,769
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10,510 Times in 7,536 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,020 Times in 939 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drummie123 View Post
    Every big business gives their executives company cars.

    NY is trying to charge Trump with not counting those perks as taxable.

    Weisselberg is charge with owing $900,000 in taxes.

  12. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    19,373
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 7,271 Times in 4,743 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,502 Times in 1,413 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drummie123 View Post
    Every big business gives their executives company cars.

    NY is trying to charge Trump with not counting those perks as taxable.

    If every company was held to that standard, the courts would be unable to function because they would be flooded with thousands of bull shit cases.





    https://nypost.com/2021/07/01/cy-van...nana-republic/
    The Trump Organization kept two sets of books, one for the government and the real one for themselves. Millions of dollars were paid out in "perks" without a single dollar of taxes going to the government. That is corruption.

  13. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    31,769
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10,510 Times in 7,536 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,020 Times in 939 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    The Trump Organization kept two sets of books, one for the government and the real one for themselves. Millions of dollars were paid out in "perks" without a single dollar of taxes going to the government. That is corruption.
    Trump supporters want to pay more taxes to subsidize Trump. Truly a pathetic crowd.

  14. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    22,883
    Thanks
    23,431
    Thanked 8,889 Times in 6,370 Posts
    Groans
    14
    Groaned 2,150 Times in 2,035 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drummie123 View Post
    Every big business gives their executives company cars.

    NY is trying to charge Trump with not counting those perks as taxable.

    If every company was held to that standard, the courts would be unable to function because they would be flooded with thousands of bull shit cases.





    https://nypost.com/2021/07/01/cy-van...nana-republic/
    Your efforts to whitewash Trump will only result in failure, because the Trump stain will only keep bleeding through your paint.
    The Big Steal = The Big Lie.

  15. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    4,886
    Thanks
    2,080
    Thanked 2,879 Times in 1,795 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 539 Times in 495 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    The Trump Organization kept two sets of books, one for the government and the real one for themselves. Millions of dollars were paid out in "perks" without a single dollar of taxes going to the government. That is corruption.
    Technically, it is criminal fraud.
    "Give pearls away and rubies but keep your fancy free."

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-10-2020, 03:57 AM
  2. UK: 8 yr Daughter Claims Violated, Father Freaks, Father Only One Arrested
    By David Jeffrey Spetch in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-03-2020, 09:55 PM
  3. UK: 8 yr Daughter Claims Violated, Father Freaks, Father Only One Arrested
    By David Jeffrey Spetch in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2020, 07:02 PM
  4. David Cay Johnston: Trump is a criminal level tax cheat
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-08-2019, 09:11 PM
  5. Hey, Lester Holt: We Made a Cheat Sheet of Trump’s Favorite Lies for You
    By christiefan915 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-23-2016, 06:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •