Thread: Rioters accused of erasing content from social media, phones

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,167 Times in 14,705 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    PHOENIX (AP) — They flaunted their participation in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol on social media and then, apparently realizing they were in legal trouble, rushed to delete evidence of it, authorities say. Now their attempts to cover up their role in the deadly siege are likely to come back to haunt them in court.

An Associated Press review of court records has found that at least 49 defendants are accused of trying to erase incriminating photos, videos and texts from phones or social media accounts documenting their conduct as a pro-Donald Trump mob stormed Congress and briefly interrupted the certification of Democrat Joe Biden’s election victory.

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden...f42ea4ef752d98
    I guess they are just following the example of Hillary Clinton. At this point what difference does it make.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    and I just bet you're stupid enough to think someone was actually going to do it........of course you were that stupid......
    unlike you I don't know them, all so personally as yourself so I can only go w/ what they said..

It's convenient for you to say whatever suits your bias @ the moment, typical you
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Is the OP disabused of the notion that erasing your device illegal even if you or it aren’t under investigation lol.

Or is he still hanging in there with it?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,966 Times in 32,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post

It's convenient for you to say whatever suits your bias @ the moment, typical you
    lets pretend for the next thirty seconds that this isn't exactly what you are doing............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............there.....glad we have that behind us.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”