Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sharyl Attkisson's 25 Top Accomplishments of President Donald J. Trump

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Free Thinkers Please donate to Sharyl Attkisson's propaganda site, and keep the Trumpian disinformation flowing.
    Lock Him Up

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    those were all bad things
    your pain is delicious.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

I haven't seen anything yet about all the federal judges and three SC justices.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries

those were all bad things, or things trump had nothing to do with but took credit for. fuck trump.
    Don't feel like you are alone. Lots of Trump haters LOVE the feeling of being able to have a single individual who they can unreservedly hate with total reckless abandon.

I think that feeling is related to sports team rivalries.

We all can relate to the Dodgers vs Yankees or the Lakers vs Celtics or the Alabama vs Auburn pigskin rivalries.

You can be a normal, well adjusted person throughout the week.

But on certain days when YOUR team plays the HATED RIVAL'S TEAM, you can temporarilly abandon all sense of normalcy and moderation because, after all, the Joe Montana 49ers are playing the Tom Landry Cowboys!

Of course you hate the 'Boys'!

But you also love to hate them.

The nice thing about hating Trump is that you could hate him every day, all day and night, 24/7/365, year after year after year. Your entire world can be built around hating Trump and no one that you care about (i.e. Dems and others who are also into hating Trump) will ever think less of you. They will likely make a happy hating party with you!

It is a shared sickness, similar, I'd guess, to the fevered hatred Hitler was able to whip up among the German people and directed against the Jews.

I had a dog once, which LOVED to attack the vacuum cleaner so much, that when I pulled the upright out of the closet she would bark and turn in circles, her tail a-wagging.

She would bark and snap at the head and the bag or the bumper or the wheels. Anywhere she could. But when she got tired and the carpet was clean and I put it away, she went back to normal.

You'd never think she would act like that, but different things can have different effects on different people or animals.

In dogs, it is a natural reaction.

But for half of America to LOVE hating Trump as they do, so thoroughly and unhesitatingly and so passionately, is not natural.

Why has no one else in our living history been so reviled by so many Americans? But who has done more for America as Trump has? No one. How can so many feel this same kind of hatred and with the same zeal and passion without having been subjects of mind fucking media manipulation?
    The Left will cause Government of the people, by the people, for the people, to perish from the Earth.

Trump is mankind's last hope to preserve Liberty.

MAGA

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

sure. go for it.
    It's late, but maybe tomorrow or later today.

Unless someone else wants the pleasure of setting out the facts for you to examine and compare vs the dishonest media accusations you've posted.

The Left will cause Government of the people, by the people, for the people, to perish from the Earth.

MAGA

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Sharyl Attkisson forgot to mention that Trump called the pandemic a Democratic hoax, and ignored the severity of the situation, and there by exacerbated the death count.
    Virtually every criticism you have of Trump was because of something he did or he repeated what Fauci told him.

THE LIST: Fauci’s Many Mistakes and Lies: NIH Director Said One Thing Weeks-Months Ago but Today Tries to Blame President Trump (Video)

By Jim Hoft

Published April 13, 2020 at 8:24am

NIH Director Dr. Anthony Fauci went on CNN on Easter Sunday and suggested that President Trump should have shut down the country in February!

Dr. Fauci later went on with Al Sharpton on MSNBC and and told Al Sharpton that he warned President Trump that “we were in real trouble” from the coronavirus.

It is clear at this point that Dr. Anthony Fauci has a problem with the truth.
    Here is a list of several contradictory statements by the good doctor.

1.) Dr. Fauci says he warned Trump in January that the US was in real trouble but that is not what he said publicly.

00:02
    01:13

In January Dr. Anthony Fauci told Newsmax TV that the United States “did not have to worry” about the coronavirus and that it was “not a major threat.”

https://twitter.com/newsmax/status/1246131288664408064

2.) Dr. Fauci warned of an apocalyptic coronavirus pandemic — then just weeks later he later compared the coronavirus to a bad flu.

3.) Dr. Fauci based all of his predictions on garbage IHME models that were OFF BY MILLIONS and then told reporters this past week, “You can’t really rely on models.”

4.) On March 20th Dr. Fauci jumped in and “corrected” the president during a press briefing on hydroxychloroquine treatment for coronavirus saying, “You got to be careful when you say ‘fairly effective.’ It was never done in a clinical trial… It was given to individuals and felt that maybe it worked.”

Exactly two weeks later hydroxychloroquine was deemed the most highly rated treatment for the novel coronavirus in an international poll of more than 6,000 doctors.

5.) Dr. Fauci pushed these garbage models every step of the way.

Three weeks ago Dr. Fauci claimed 1 million to 2 million Americans would die from coronavirus. Then he said 100,000 to 200,000 Americans will die from the virus. Then last week he agreed 81,766 Americans would die from the coronavirus. Then by Wednesday the experts cut the number of deaths to 60,415 projected deaths.

6.) On Sunday Dr. Fauci said President Trump should have shut down the economy in February.

The president was a bit pre-occupied in February with the Democrat impeachment sham.

That’s not what Dr. Fauci said ON FEBRUARY 29th!!

But in late February Fauci told the TODAY Show on February 29 that you don’t need to “change anything you’re doing.”:

Fauci: February 29 pic.twitter.com/PxwbdQ5WSu

— Steph (@steph93065) April 12, 2020

It should be clear that Dr. Fauci has bad judgement.

Dr. Fauci guy needs to go.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...t-trump-video/

MAGA

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Free Thinkers Please donate to Sharyl Attkisson's propaganda site, and keep the Trumpian disinformation flowing.
    I posted that image to show her accepting one of her many Emmy Awards.

This attests to her integrity and excellence in reporting.

But you should also consider donating.

MAGA

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

How Trump will be remembered:

Only President to be impeached twice.

Only President to have his business be criminally indicted.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

sure. go for it.
    Russian collusion hoax

Russian collusion hoax - Conservapedia
    Search domain conservapedia.com https://www.conservapedia.com/Russian_collusion_hoax

The Trump-Russia collusion hoax, also known as the Mueller witchhunt or Operation Crossfire Hurricane (named for a lyric in the Rolling Stones' 1968 song "Jumpin' Jack Flash" ), was an illegal Obama administration FBI, DNC, Clinton campaign, British GCHQ and media effort to disrupt and overturn American democracy.

Russia Collusion Hoax Just Got Deep-Sixed Again By Don McGahn
    Search domain thefederalist.com https://thefederalist.com/2021/06/11...by-don-mcgahn/

Russia Collusion Hoax Just Got Deep-Sixed Again By Don McGahn. After waiting two years to interview former White House Counsel Don McGahn, the Democrats once again found no evidence of Russian ...

Declassified John Brennan CIA Notes Proves 'RUSSIA' Was ...
    Search domain newspunch.com https://newspunch.com/declassified-j...-vilify-trump/

Declassified John Brennan CIA Notes Proves 'RUSSIA' Was Political Hoax: 'We Must VILIFY Trump' ... Brennan and the U.S. intelligence community knew months prior to the 2016 election that the collusion smear was the result of a campaign operation hatched by the campaign of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Newly released documents give a clearer picture about the ...
    Search domain americanthinker.com https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ssia_hoax.html

They revealed that Obama knew almost from the beginning that "Russian collusion" was a hoax, while the media's current cover-up of the newly released documents shows that the Russia hoax will live ...

Gregg Jarrett: 'Russia hoax' was lie created by Hillary ...
    Search domain foxnews.com https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/russ...-gregg-jarrett

Gregg Jarrett: 'Russia hoax' was lie created by Hillary Clinton and one of the dirtiest political tricks ever ... financed and disseminated the collusion hoax. More from Opinion.

Docs: Obama Knew Clinton Launched Russia Collusion Hoax ...
    Search domain thenewamerican.com https://thenewamerican.com/docs-obam...ollusion-hoax/

AP Images. President Barack Obama knew that Hillary Clinton and her presidential campaign manufactured the Russia Collusion Hoax in the summer of 2016 to derail opponent Donald Trump.

SHAFFER: The 6 Facts Americans Were Never Supposed To Know ...
    Search domain dailycaller.com https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/27/s...ollusion-hoax/

Indeed, the entire Russian collusion hoax was put in motion even before Donald Trump became the Republican Party nominee in July 2016. The thing is, no Democrat actually expected that it would become necessary to pursue the third objective.

IG report shows Russia hoax a coup attempt: Devine
    Search domain nypost.com https://nypost.com/2019/12/11/ig-rep...ttempt-devine/

Dec 11, 2019Horowitz's testimony confirms suspicions that the Russia-collusion hoax amounted to an attempted coup against Trump and laid the groundwork for impeachment. "It's Trump today," Sen .

MAGA

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

sure. go for it.
    TheHill.com

Trump: Only 'stupid people' don't want a good relationship with Russia
    BY MALLORY SHELBOURNE - 01/07/17 10:23 AM EST

President-elect Donald Trump is hitting Twitter hard on Saturday, one day after the release of an intelligence report that concluded Russia interfered in the U.S. presidential election with the intention of helping him win.

After two earlier tweets that criticized Democrats and downplayed Russia's role in the election, Trump tweeted that “only ‘stupid’ people” do not want a good relationship with Russia, adding that the United States has “enough problems around the world.”

“Having a good relationship with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. Only ‘stupid’ people, or fools, would think that it is bad! We have enough problems around the world without yet another one. When I am President, Russia will respect us far more than they do now and both countries will, perhaps, work together to solve some of the many great and pressing problems and issues of the WORLD!” the president-elect wrote on Twitter early Saturday.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ip-with-russia

MAGA

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drummie123 View Post
    TheHill.com

Trump: Only 'stupid people' don't want a good relationship with Russia
    BY MALLORY SHELBOURNE - 01/07/17 10:23 AM EST

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ip-with-russia

Ditto for NorKo.

Trump says he prevented war with North Korea, slams Bush on Iraq war
    By Ebony Bowden and Steven Nelson
    May 5, 2020 | 8:00am | Updated

WASHINGTON — President Trump said Monday that his election was the only reason the US hasn’t gone to war with North Korea — and he called former President George W. Bush’s invasion of Iraq “the worst decision made in the history of our country.”

During an exclusive Oval Office interview with The Post, Trump said he hadn’t turned out to be the trigger-happy leader his opponents made him out to be.

“Remember everyone said I’d be in a war within the first 24 hours [in office] because of a personality type? They don’t understand me,” Trump said in the hour-long chat, during which he also predicted a strong economic rebound from the coronavirus crisis by the end of the year, and offered his opinions on presumptive Democratic challenger Joe Biden’s best pick for a running mate and the sex assault allegations facing the former vice president.

“You look at North Korea — where’s the war? You would have been in a war in North Korea if I didn’t get elected, you would be in a war right now.”

Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un have developed an unlikely friendship, writing letters and holding several get-togethers once thought impossible.
    https://nypost.com/2020/05/05/trump-...lams-iraq-war/

MAGA

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

sure. go for it.
    Donald J. Trump Foundation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...ump_Foundation

The facts here are a bit convoluted here for me to easily grasp, but if the Pres. is guilty of anything, it seems that it might have been that DJT, (but mainly his kids) did not understand how they were required by law to conduct Foundation business. They had no experience with running a not for profit organization and their ignorance cost their father a great deal.

In addition to the legal penalties imposed, the Trump children were all required, as part of the legal adjudication of the matter, to attend instructional classes dealing iinm, with the responsibilities that come with running a foundation and how a 501C3 is different from a for-profit business.

People do silly things sometimes, especially when they have an abundance of money but a lack of information of how to handle the money.

DJT has successfully run hundreds of businesses and only a handful went bad.

His batting average still leaves him to be considered an All-Star.

Whatever the truth is, should be known and judged against what he has done good and with consideration of what the Trump's mindset was.

MAGA

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Russian collusion hoax

Russian collusion hoax - Conservapedia
    Search domain conservapedia.com https://www.conservapedia.com/Russian_collusion_hoax

The Trump-Russia collusion hoax, also known as the Mueller witchhunt or Operation Crossfire Hurricane (named for a lyric in the Rolling Stones' 1968 song "Jumpin' Jack Flash" ), was an illegal Obama administration FBI, DNC, Clinton campaign, British GCHQ and media effort to disrupt and overturn American democracy.

Russia Collusion Hoax Just Got Deep-Sixed Again By Don McGahn
    Search domain thefederalist.com https://thefederalist.com/2021/06/11...by-don-mcgahn/

Russia Collusion Hoax Just Got Deep-Sixed Again By Don McGahn. After waiting two years to interview former White House Counsel Don McGahn, the Democrats once again found no evidence of Russian ...

Declassified John Brennan CIA Notes Proves 'RUSSIA' Was ...
    Search domain newspunch.com https://newspunch.com/declassified-j...-vilify-trump/

Declassified John Brennan CIA Notes Proves 'RUSSIA' Was Political Hoax: 'We Must VILIFY Trump' ... Brennan and the U.S. intelligence community knew months prior to the 2016 election that the collusion smear was the result of a campaign operation hatched by the campaign of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Newly released documents give a clearer picture about the ...
    Search domain americanthinker.com https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ssia_hoax.html

They revealed that Obama knew almost from the beginning that "Russian collusion" was a hoax, while the media's current cover-up of the newly released documents shows that the Russia hoax will live ...

Gregg Jarrett: 'Russia hoax' was lie created by Hillary ...
    Search domain foxnews.com https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/russ...-gregg-jarrett

Gregg Jarrett: 'Russia hoax' was lie created by Hillary Clinton and one of the dirtiest political tricks ever ... financed and disseminated the collusion hoax. More from Opinion.

Docs: Obama Knew Clinton Launched Russia Collusion Hoax ...
    Search domain thenewamerican.com https://thenewamerican.com/docs-obam...ollusion-hoax/

AP Images. President Barack Obama knew that Hillary Clinton and her presidential campaign manufactured the Russia Collusion Hoax in the summer of 2016 to derail opponent Donald Trump.

SHAFFER: The 6 Facts Americans Were Never Supposed To Know ...
    Search domain dailycaller.com https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/27/s...ollusion-hoax/

Indeed, the entire Russian collusion hoax was put in motion even before Donald Trump became the Republican Party nominee in July 2016. The thing is, no Democrat actually expected that it would become necessary to pursue the third objective.

IG report shows Russia hoax a coup attempt: Devine
    Search domain nypost.com https://nypost.com/2019/12/11/ig-rep...ttempt-devine/

Dec 11, 2019Horowitz's testimony confirms suspicions that the Russia-collusion hoax amounted to an attempted coup against Trump and laid the groundwork for impeachment. "It's Trump today," Sen .
    you call american thinker a source? ny post, owned by the lying bitch that owns fox? the daily caller run by tucker fruitcake? fox news? damn, why not AP, or Reuters, or BBC or any source NOT TIED TO FOX AND NOT PAID TO LIE TO DUMBFUCKS LIKE YOU?

What's it all about?
    Mr Trump's campaign and transition teams were accused of conspiring with Russian agents to influence the US election in the then Republican candidate's favour.

US intelligence agencies concluded in 2016 that Russia was behind an effort to tip the scales of the US election against Hillary Clinton, with a state-authorised campaign of cyber attacks and fake news stories planted on social media.

What contact do we know about?
    At least 17 Trump associates had contacts with Russians or Wikileaks, which released hacked documents, during the campaign or transition, according to an analysis of public records by the New York Times, with at least 100 face-to-face interactions, phone calls or electronic messages with Russians or Kremlin-linked figures and at least 51 individual communications.

Trump aides known to have had contact with Russians include the president's son-in-law and adviser Jared Kushner, his son Donald Trump Jr, former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and former personal lawyer Michael Cohen.

Who's who in the drama to end all dramas?
    The president's supporters point out that interactions with foreign nationals are routine during any White House campaign, but three Trump associates have now admitted lying about these encounters.

Who's been charged?
    The special counsel has indicted more than 30 people, including four members of Mr Trump's campaign team or administration, an adviser and long-time ally, and 26 Russians, as well as three Russian companies.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42493918

even a stupid ass trump sucker has to see the obvious collusion, you lying jackass. and here is some more, when donald, jr. said he would love for russia to give him dirt on hillary, and the russian contact says putin wants trump to win....

On June 3, 2016 at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump—helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

On June 3, 2016 at 10:53 AM, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 at 12:40 PM

To: Donald Trump Jr.

Subject: Re: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential

Hi Don

Let me know when you are free to talk with Emin by phone about this Hillary info — you had mentioned early this week so wanted to try to schedule a time and day Best to you and family Rob Goldstone

On June 6, 2016 at 15:03, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Rob could we speak now?

d

Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 3:37 PM

Subject: Re: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential

Let me track him down in Moscow

What number he could call?

On June 6, 2016 15:38, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

My cell thanks

d

On June 6, 2016 at 3:43 p.m., Rob Goldstone wrote:

Ok he’s on stage in Moscow but should be off within 20 Minutes so I am sure can call Rob

On Jun 6, 2016, at 16:38, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Rob thanks for the help.

D

On Jun 7, 2016, at 4:20 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Don

Hope all is well

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

I believe you are aware of the meeting — and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

I assume it would be at your office.

Best

Rob Goldstone

On Jun 7, 2016, at 5:16 PM, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

How about 3 at our offices? Thanks rob appreciate you helping set it up.

D

On June 7, 2016, at 5:19PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Perfect… I won’t sit in on the meeting, but will bring them at 3 pm and introduce you etc.

I will send the names of the two people meeting with you for security when I have them later today.

best

Rob

On Jun 7, 2016, at 18:14, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Great. It will likely be Paul Manafort (campaign boss) my brother in law and me. 725 Fifth Ave 25th floor.

Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 10:34 AM

Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 12:03PM

To: Jared Kushner; Paul Manafort

Subject: FW: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential

Meeting got moved to 4 tomorrow at my offices.

Best,

Don

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Donald J. Trump Foundation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...ump_Foundation

The facts here are a bit convoluted here for me to easily grasp, but if the Pres. is guilty of anything, it seems that it might have been that DJT, (but mainly his kids) did not understand how they were required by law to conduct Foundation business. They had no experience with running a not for profit organization and their ignorance cost their father a great deal.

In addition to the legal penalties imposed, the Trump children were all required, as part of the legal adjudication of the matter, to attend instructional classes dealing iinm, with the responsibilities that come with running a foundation and how a 501C3 is different from a for-profit business.

People do silly things sometimes, especially when they have an abundance of money but a lack of information of how to handle the money.

DJT has successfully run hundreds of businesses and only a handful went bad.

His batting average still leaves him to be considered an All-Star.

Whatever the truth is, should be known and judged against what he has done good and with consideration of what the Trump's mindset was.
    you are full of shit. his charity and his university were both scams, you chickenshit bitch. authorities do not end charities without due cause, and judges do not order scam artists like trump to compensate his victims for 25 million without cause.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

sure. go for it.
    The 1/6/21 Capitol Riot was a direct result of patriotic Americans who recognized the election had been stolen and that the Dems had no plan to audit the election, thus stealing the election and the reins of our government.

What is the appropriate peaceful way to stop the blatant theft of your government when those in power refuse to do the right thing???

“In the final analysis, a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it that America has failed to hear?” pic.twitter.com/Als3jhxaGH

— The King Center (@TheKingCenter) May 28, 2020

SPECIAL REPORT

Stop the Steal — Start the Audit
    Biden must call for audits — recounts — or Pennsylvania electoral votes denied.
    by JEFFREY LORD

November 8, 2020, 1:48 PM

Yes, it is true.

Philadelphia did in fact keep poll watchers out. The baloney propaganda that they were allowed in to do their job is, as the censors of Facebook might say, “partly false.”

This election is NOT over. And most certainly President Trump should not concede.

Quite clearly, once allowed into the polling place they were told they had to stand six feet away from the person doing the counting. (And only after a storm of complaints was the distance whittled down from over three times as far to six feet.) Plain old-fashioned common sense says there is no way in the world anyone can thoroughly examine a ballot from six feet away. The poll watchers should have been masked and seated at the same table as the counter. If no social distancing is OK for social justice protests and election celebrations, then no social distancing is most certainly OK for poll watchers.

In other words, what we have witnessed in Philadelphia is nothing short of a brazen theft of an election — right in front of our eyes.

Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani has announced that lawsuits will be filed on Monday.

But well above and beyond the lawsuits is the urgent need for an audit of all votes cast — an audit conducted directly under the eyes of a Trump and a Biden poll watcher.

If Joe Biden wants “unity,” then he needs to get on the stick and demand that audit — a recount. On Saturday thousands of angry Pennsylvanians gathered on the steps of the State Capitol in Harrisburg for a “Stop the Steal” rally. I spoke, the crowd cheering when I said, “Stop the steal — start the audit.”

Otherwise the calls for “unity” are nothing but hooey. And speaking of that Biden call for unity, over there at Fox News’ website, former Republican Utah Congressman Jason Chaffetz said this:

Remember when Democrats called for peace and unity in the days following the 2016 election of Donald Trump? Neither do I.…

When Democrats hold power, we must be unified, and our opposition must be silent. Not to be confused with the rules when Republicans hold power — which are that Resistance is as American as apple pie.

Chaffetz is spot on.

And one of the first places the New Resistance should take shape is in Republican-held state legislatures around the country. The Constitution says this about state legislatures:

Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.

Which is to say, the state legislatures decide who is — and is not — going to be one of the twenty Pennsylvania members of the electoral college. In fact, before the election the Atlantic’s Barton Gellman reported this:

In Pennsylvania, three Republican leaders told me they had already discussed the direct appointment of electors among themselves, and one said he had discussed it with Trump’s national campaign.

“I’ve mentioned it to them, and I hope they’re thinking about it too,” Lawrence Tabas, the Pennsylvania Republican Party’s chairman, told me. “I just don’t think this is the right time for me to be discussing those strategies and approaches, but [direct appointment of electors] is one of the options. It is one of the available legal options set forth in the Constitution.” He added that everyone’s preference is to get a swift and accurate count. “If the process, though, is flawed, and has significant flaws, our public may lose faith and confidence” in the election’s integrity.

Jake Corman, the state’s Senate majority leader, preferred to change the subject, emphasizing that he hoped a clean vote count would produce a final tally on Election Night. “The longer it goes on, the more opinions and the more theories and the more conspiracies [are] created,” he told me. If controversy persists as the safe-harbor date nears, he allowed, the legislature will have no choice but to appoint electors. “We don’t want to go down that road, but we understand where the law takes us, and we’ll follow the law.”

Republicans control both legislative chambers in the six most closely contested battleground states. Of those, Arizona and Florida have Republican governors, too. In Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, the governors are Democrats.”

Which is to say, this is the leverage the Trump campaign needs. Either Biden agrees to an audit, a recount — with poll watchers from each party at the table with the counter — or the Pennsylvania electors will be drawn from a list submitted by the Trump campaign and instructed to vote for Trump.

We shall see.

This election is NOT over. And most certainly President Trump should not concede.

https://spectator.org/stop-the-steal-start-the-audit/

MAGA