Thread: Genocide Is The Face Of Absolute Evil

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default Genocide Is The Face Of Absolute Evil

genocide ( noun)

The systematic and planned extermination of an entire national, racial, political, or ethnic group.

Add this vaccination conspiracy to the definition of genocide:

The push to indoctrinate intimidate vaccinate every last American, regardless of a rational risk-reward analysis continues unabated. The latest-- and most sinister-- example was provided by the Make-a-Wish Foundation, the organization that makes possible the realization of “life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses.”

The nonprofit’s president and CEO, Richard Davis, recently announced via video that the charity will henceforth only grant wishes to terminally ill children-- and their family members—if they have all been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Davis noted that Make-a-Wish would require the critically ill children-- as well as any participants from the family-- to be two weeks past full vaccination before the foundation would grant them any wishes, specifically stating: "All wish participants, including your wish kid and any siblings, will need to be two weeks past completion of either a one-dose or a two-dose vaccine.”

Think about that. The charity won’t grant terminally ill children their wishes if they don’t get vaccinated.

We now suspect something hidden, something irrational or possibly even wicked, is behind the relentless drive to force everyone to accept an unvetted foreign substance into their bodies. These kids are going to die soon. They are just hoping to be granted their last wish. And authorities are telling them (and their families) that they must be vaccinated? That is nothing short of monstrous.

“Hi Bobby, what can we do for you today?”

“Well, I have inoperable cancer and I only have like three months to live, and I’d really love to go deep sea fishing once before I die.”

“Have you and your family been fully vaccinated against the coronavirus?”

“Umm, no, I guess not.”

“Sorry, no can do, buddy. But if you should all get vaccinated before you croak, we might be able to work something out.”

“Maybe my last wish is that I don’t have to be vaccinated.”

“Alright. Run along then. Next.”

What madness is yet to come, requiring recently deceased folks to be vaccinated before cremation?

Moreover, as far as I’m aware, the vaccines have not yet been approved for children under the age of 12. Does this mean Make-a-Wish will no longer be granting wishes to terminally ill kids under that age?

When the virus “escaped” from China, who knew totalitarianism would come with it?

June 28, 2021
    Make-a-Wish Foundation to grant wishes only to fully vaccinated terminally ill children
    By Eric Utter

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._children.html
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

You seem to be targeting the USA. Do you have a solution for the current 'European' occupation of First Nation Lands?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    You seem to be targeting the USA.
    To Jack: You seem to be missing my premise.

By definition, only governments can engage in genocide. COVID-19 vaccinations is national policy in every government on orders from our current government via the United Nations.

NOTE: The Make-a-Wish Foundation is a nonprofit exempt from paying corporate taxes. The gimmick is in the tax deduction individuals and companies take for their donations —— then add in the advertising tax deduction for television. In short: Every working American taxpayer picks up a piece of the tab for the vaccination policy.

The dead bodies piling up from COVID-19 vaccines worldwide should be labeled genocide (Big Pharma is a government entity).

The propaganda promoting vaccinations on news and entertainment shows in the past year alone has already buried the truth about the biggest tax dollar scam in history (The FCC is an acronym for the Ministry of Propaganda).
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,326 Times in 9,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    genocide ( noun)

The systematic and planned extermination of an entire national, racial, political, or ethnic group.

The push to indoctrinate intimidate vaccinate every last American, regardless of a rational risk-reward analysis continues unabated. The latest-- and most sinister-- example was provided by the Make-a-Wish Foundation, the organization that makes possible the realization of “life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses.”

The nonprofit’s president and CEO, Richard Davis, recently announced via video that the charity will henceforth only grant wishes to terminally ill children-- and their family members—if they have all been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Davis noted that Make-a-Wish would require the critically ill children-- as well as any participants from the family-- to be two weeks past full vaccination before the foundation would grant them any wishes, specifically stating: "All wish participants, including your wish kid and any siblings, will need to be two weeks past completion of either a one-dose or a two-dose vaccine.”

Think about that. The charity won’t grant terminally ill children their wishes if they don’t get vaccinated.

We now suspect something hidden, something irrational or possibly even wicked, is behind the relentless drive to force everyone to accept an unvetted foreign substance into their bodies. These kids are going to die soon. They are just hoping to be granted their last wish. And authorities are telling them (and their families) that they must be vaccinated? That is nothing short of monstrous.

“Well, I have inoperable cancer and I only have like three months to live, and I’d really love to go deep sea fishing once before I die.”

“Umm, no, I guess not.”

“Sorry, no can do, buddy. But if you should all get vaccinated before you croak, we might be able to work something out.”

What madness is yet to come, requiring recently deceased folks to be vaccinated before cremation?

Moreover, as far as I’m aware, the vaccines have not yet been approved for children under the age of 12. Does this mean Make-a-Wish will no longer be granting wishes to terminally ill kids under that age?

When the virus “escaped” from China, who knew totalitarianism would come with it?

June 28, 2021
    Make-a-Wish Foundation to grant wishes only to fully vaccinated terminally ill children
    By Eric Utter

plus, they act like the immunity from having the disease means nothing.

they are lying.

more slow kill genocide, but slightly faster.
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,773 Times in 27,247 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default It’s the car wash.

I feel like I’m baby sitting adults.

ceabfd21d16cbf322997f436a2cea4df.jpg

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default What do I see?

It’s hot out. Chupa Puta!

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,245 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

genocide ( noun)

Keep in mind that this is coming from the same people who told us Lysol was the answer to Covid

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

genocide ( noun)

“Umm, no, I guess not.”

June 28, 2021
    By Eric Utter

injected 5g controlled nanobots taking over our bodies from the inside.
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

the Borg collective.

Trump Wins,
    by definition

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

By definition, only governments can engage in genocide. COVID-19 vaccinations is national policy in every government on orders from our current government via the United Nations.

Where are American grave diggers on this one?

British funeral undertaker John O’Looney spoke to independent journalist Lindie Naughton recently, giving her the full scoop about what is really going on with all the elderly people who are supposedly dying from “covid” in care homes and hospitals.

Corrupt politicians and their media brainwashers, O’Looney revealed, are lying to the public about there being a “deadly virus” that is killing old people. In truth, virtually all seniors are dying from the Big Pharma drugs they are being given, he says.

The most prominent death drugs being given to the elderly are Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccines,” which O’Looney says caused deaths among old people to spike by about 250 percent.

“As part of my work I visit hospitals routinely. During the pandemic I got to speak to many medical staff,” O’Looney told Naughton. “We all understood we were being lied to and this was fraud.”

As an undertaker, part of O’Looney’s job is to keep a mortuary record, or “guest book,” showing a record of any unusual events observed during the burial or cremation process.

Undertakers at large, O’Looney maintains, saw strange patterns of death at elderly care homes where old people were dying not from the Chinese Virus, but rather from the medications they were being given by their “caretakers.”

“Terminal cancer patients are routinely being recorded as covid deaths,” O’Looney says.

You can watch a video of Naughton’s interview with O’Looney below:

VIDEO

The plandemic is really just mass genocide in disguise

The same thing is being observed with “delta” and the other new “variants” that are supposedly spreading like wildfire throughout the population. Elderly people, upon receiving the experimental chemical injections they are calling “vaccines,” are dying in record numbers.

Any death that occurs in the age of the Wuhan Flu, it turns out, is automatically labeled a “covid” death, especially when it occurs in an old person. This is an easy way for the medical fascists to pad the numbers and make it seem like we are in the throes of a “pandemic.”

According to O’Looney and others who work in his industry, the “pandemic” is actually a deliberate mass genocide. People are dying, he says, because someone else wants them to die and is killing them with drugs.

There are almost no real-life journalists who are willing to investigate this, Naughton being one of the exceptions. It is an uncomfortable and very politically incorrect subject that would likely cost many of them their jobs, hence the silence.

It is a subject that deserves attention, though. India’s massive “delta wave,” which was reported back in the summer, directly coincided with that county’s mass vaccination campaign. Similar spikes in disease and death have been observed elsewhere immediately following the introduction of the jabs.

“As we have identified in many articles here on Principia Scientific International, the pandemic is a coordinated international ploy based on allopathic germ theory, increasingly seen as a scam pushed by the major pharmaceuticals companies – a litany of costly and unnecessary procedures and fake vaccines,” warns Principia Scientific International.

The longer this is allowed to go on, the more the death numbers are going to rise. And if the prevailing narrative that the “unvaccinated” are responsible for this is allowed to prevail, then a global medical police state will be crystallized as the “new normal.”

“The jab is the delta ‘variant,'” wrote one commenter below the video interview. “The obvious is for some reason not obvious. The 5G is also the ’cause’ of the scamdemic and it is the reason why in India, 5G towers are being burned down because they understand the correlation.”
    The latest news about Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) deception can be found at Pandemic.news.

WATCH: Funeral director reveals how Big Pharma “medication” is killing the elderly, not “covid”
    09/10/2021
    By Ethan Huff

https://deception.news/2021-09-10-fu...g-elderly.html