Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default Critical Race Theory In One Photo

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Last Tuesday, Kurt Schlichter tweeted this photo headlined “CRT in one perfect photo.”

It promptly disappeared, so he tweeted again, under the headline “she’s just teaching about slavery,” and that too promptly vanished.

The rapid take-downs are puzzling, given the photo’s content.

He finally retweeted the same photo with the caption “CRT is just about teaching that slavery happened.”

The censors left that up, for now.

Consider the subjects on the left side of the board, starting at the top.

Diversity is a reality of the human condition but in critical race theory (CRT) it is code for proportionality.

Under the proportionality doctrine, everything in society must represent the racial and ethnic proportions of the population.

If proportionality does not exist, that can only be due to deliberate racial prejudice, and must be remedied by government action in the form of racial quotas, passed off as affirmative action, diversity and so forth.

As Thomas Sowell has often noted, it’s hard to find any place or time when any institution represented the ethnic proportions of the population.

CRT ignores personal differences, effort and choice, which account for different outcomes, even among family members of the same race and ethnicity.

Since proportionality is not a matter of law, “diversity” is a CRT dogma at odds with reality.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/06/critical-race-theory-one-perfect-photo-lloyd-billingsley/

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

How would you white women on here, or men, like to tangle with THAT beast? heh heh

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

“Intersectionality,” next on the list, involves the “interconnected nature of social categorizations such as race, class, and gender, regarded as creating overlapping and interdependent systems of discrimination or disadvantage.”

In other words, “intersectional theory asserts that people are often disadvantaged by multiple sources of oppression: their race, class, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, and other identity markers.”

The tacit assumption is that the “multiple sources of oppression,” come from a single group, which CRT calls “white people.”

CRT intersects with groups such as the Nation of Islam, which as the late Stanley Crouch noted, contends that “the white man was a devil ‘grafted’ from black people in an evil genetic experiment by a mad, pumpkin-headed scientist named Yacub. That experiment took place 6000 years ago. Now the white man was doomed, sentenced to destruction by Allah.”

As Daniel Greenfield explains, a new generation dresses up the old black nationalism “in the obtuse academic jargon of intersectionality,” and “that’s where Tamika Mallory and Ta-Nehisi Coates come from.”

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/06/critical-race-theory-one-perfect-photo-lloyd-billingsley/

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,305 Times in 13,426 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

I like how she puts in the paypal account. True closet Capitalist there...

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

if I was in the same room with her, I would want a safe space.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by 3D View Post
    A lot of children of progressives experience anxiety over climate change. Any chance that white progressives have noisily began raising a generation of neurotics and depressants?
    You mean they ones they didn't abort or eschew having altogether while they pursued homosexuality?

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    if I was in the same room with her, I would want a safe space.....
    Would there be room for a safe space if you were in the room with her?

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by 3D View Post
    Yes, those ones.
    Damned few. They are trying to pervert other people's children.

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,305 Times in 13,426 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rightwingy View Post
    How would you white women on here, or men, like to tangle with THAT beast? heh heh
    Just like any mad cow...

Actually, if I were sitting there, I'd ask questions, lots of questions. When the Orca at the front of the room starts to refuse to acknowledge my presence, I'd turn that into an example of bigotry and racism as she's sluffing me off because I'm White. Nothing like turning the tables on an idiot. The best possible thing that could happen is she gets mad and physical. Nothing like her being arrested for assault to fix the problem of sitting through that bullshit.

Yea, I'd probably get called on the carpet by some higher up, and they'd tell me next time to just sit there and say nothing. Been there, had to do that before.

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Just like any mad cow...

Actually, if I were sitting there, I'd ask questions, lots of questions. When the Orca at the front of the room starts to refuse to acknowledge my presence, I'd turn that into an example of bigotry and racism as she's sluffing me off because I'm White. Nothing like turning the tables on an idiot. The best possible thing that could happen is she gets mad and physical. Nothing like her being arrested for assault to fix the problem of sitting through that bullshit.

Yea, I'd probably get called on the carpet by some higher up, and they'd tell me next time to just sit there and say nothing. Been there, had to do that before.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,069 Times in 8,417 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post

Last Tuesday, Kurt Schlichter tweeted this photo headlined “CRT in one perfect photo.”

It promptly disappeared, so he tweeted again, under the headline “she’s just teaching about slavery,” and that too promptly vanished.

The rapid take-downs are puzzling, given the photo’s content.

He finally retweeted the same photo with the caption “CRT is just about teaching that slavery happened.”

The censors left that up, for now.

Consider the subjects on the left side of the board, starting at the top.

Diversity is a reality of the human condition but in critical race theory (CRT) it is code for proportionality.

Under the proportionality doctrine, everything in society must represent the racial and ethnic proportions of the population.

If proportionality does not exist, that can only be due to deliberate racial prejudice, and must be remedied by government action in the form of racial quotas, passed off as affirmative action, diversity and so forth.

As Thomas Sowell has often noted, it’s hard to find any place or time when any institution represented the ethnic proportions of the population.

CRT ignores personal differences, effort and choice, which account for different outcomes, even among family members of the same race and ethnicity.

Since proportionality is not a matter of law, “diversity” is a CRT dogma at odds with reality.

Clearly her mind is as disciplined as her body

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Clearly her mind is as disciplined as her body
    Paypal her.