Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,084 Times in 2,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,119 Times in 1,992 Posts

Default interim minister of the united church of christ

I retired from my utility company job after being there 10 years and now am...are you ready?..... a licensed minister in the United Church of Christ serving as the interim minister for my home church. What a long strange trip it's been!

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sho...rim#post301918

amazing, one of our posters is a licensed minister who wishes death on fellow posters

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Cool. If they publish the information themselves it is no longer personal information.

Good to know.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

yep and that poster lied when he claimed that he never told anyone here that he is a preacher and that i gave out personal information against the rules.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    yep and that poster lied when he claimed that he never told anyone here that he is a preacher and that i gave out personal information against the rules.
    Question Yurt - when has MM ever told the truth? He is always out to slime and slur anyone who beats his ass witht he facts and the truth

Not much has changed from DP as far as his debate style

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Question Yurt - when has MM ever told the truth? He is always out to slime and slur anyone who beats his ass witht he facts and the truth

Not much has changed from DP as far as his debate style
    true, i can't count high enough the number of lies he has been caught in....amazing for a licensed minister of the UCC church...

it is unfortunate he lives such a big lie

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

true, i can't count high enough the number of lies he has been caught in....amazing for a licensed minister of the UCC church...

it is unfortunate he lives such a big lie
    I bet at this moment, MM is sending a PM demanding this thread be deleted and you be banned for posting personal info

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Generic View Post
    Cool. If they publish the information themselves it is no longer personal information.

Good to know.
    So now the moderators are posting anonymously to encourage this scum?

That's great.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post

That's great.
    Why are your tail feathers in such an uproar? MM posted his personal info, and in so doing made it public info

Or are you related to the nutcase preacher from Maine?

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That's great.
    why do you consider maineman's being an interim pastor at the UCC church...scum?

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

why do you consider maineman's being an interim pastor at the UCC church...scum?
    Maybe she is pissed that Mainman has been way to nice to the rest of us

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

gems from a licensed minister...

you don't need to roll over....just bend over.

we won and we'll do things the way we want for the next two years whether you like it or not!
    he should stop hiding in the closet and just come out

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,621 Times in 10,578 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

That's great.
    No.. That's not anonymous, that's the member 1 account, the one with full access to everything I don't use it often, but it is me. I had to log in as the full Admin in order to set some code and I wrote that in there.

I was going about taking out the reference, but then I saw that it was already posted by the member himself.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,530 Times in 2,531 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 479 Times in 470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    No.. That's not anonymous, that's the member 1 account, the one with full access to everything I don't use it often, but it is me. I had to log in as the full Admin in order to set some code and I wrote that in there.

I was going about taking out the reference, but then I saw that it was already posted by the member himself.
    I guess the larger question is: what in the world does it have to do with just plain politics? What about two DP.com members coming here to trash me ad infinitum has anything to do with politics in the least?

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,621 Times in 10,578 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by maineman View Post
    I guess the larger question is: what in the world does it have to do with just plain politics? What about two DP.com members coming here to trash me ad infinitum has anything to do with politics in the least?
    True, and I am working on that. It brings nothing to the board.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by maineman View Post
    How are we "trqashing" you when all we are doing is posting what YOU have posted in the past?

Like this classic blast from the past:

Originally Posted by manfrommaine
    ah yes...so the owner/moderator not only divulges private information received from Private Messages in direct violation of his own rules ("Do as I say, not as I do"), but now he is reduced to being a fucking spelling nazi! How quaint. How droll. How sadly pathetic.

Sorry, LIAR, but it's of your own doing. You have been banned from this board quite a few times and YOU emailed me with your nastiness after a few of them. Unprovoked emails sent to me upon your own accord - with your entire name attached. I guess maybe you shouldn't send out your shitty emails when your baby temper flares up, huh XXXXXX?

Do you deny you have sent me these emails, with your name right within the emails and your address? Did I ask you to send me these emails? The board is the board - my email is my email. Shall I post them here, or do you agree you sent them?

So tell us, XXXXXX, why do you send hate mails to people and then cry foul when one responds to you using the own information you sent willingly - off the board?

[ame="http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=18720"]See who agrees with Obama's "Spread the wealth around" agenda - Debate Policy - US Political Discussion & Debates[/ame]