View Poll Results: How many people do you have on your ignore list?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-2

    7 38.89%
  • 2-3

    0 0%
  • 3-4

    1 5.56%
  • 4+

    1 5.56%
  • Zero

    9 50.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38

Thread: how many people do you have on your ignore list?

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    internet
    Posts
    39,176
    Thanks
    7,076
    Thanked 17,229 Times in 10,341 Posts
    Groans
    1,025
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default how many people do you have on your ignore list?

    ?


    ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grindís got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    There is no choice for zero.

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    internet
    Posts
    39,176
    Thanks
    7,076
    Thanked 17,229 Times in 10,341 Posts
    Groans
    1,025
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    wow guys is damo stupid or what? I mean the choice is right there in the poll. What a loser.


    ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grindís got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

  4. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,820
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grind View Post
    wow guys is damo stupid or what? I mean the choice is right there in the poll. What a loser.
    Well it wasn't there before you stupid cunt faggot bitch!!!!
    Anonymity is priceless!

  5. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    78,554
    Thanks
    1,959
    Thanked 10,919 Times in 7,143 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 450 Times in 419 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grind View Post
    wow guys is damo stupid or what? I mean the choice is right there in the poll. What a loser.
    He clearly can't read, typical republican!

    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

    Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

  6. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,815
    Thanks
    1,515
    Thanked 691 Times in 465 Posts
    Groans
    138
    Groaned 71 Times in 64 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    On other site I have one. Here? No. I disagree with nearly all and if I put those on ignore, I'd have nothing to read. Now that doesn't mean I don't skip through many, but then again, I don't respond much either.

    Believe it or not, on other sites I tend to be prolific poster.

  7. #7 | Top
    Cancel3 Guest

    Default

    I don't have anyone on ignore. Either I talk to them or they help my self-esteem by showing me how much better off I am than some.


  8. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    internet
    Posts
    39,176
    Thanks
    7,076
    Thanked 17,229 Times in 10,341 Posts
    Groans
    1,025
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    He clearly can't read, typical republican!

    nice fail at using [x] annonymous damo, lol.

    either that or you are in the mood to talk in the 3rd person.


    ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grindís got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

  9. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    78,554
    Thanks
    1,959
    Thanked 10,919 Times in 7,143 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 450 Times in 419 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grind View Post
    nice fail at using [x] annonymous damo, lol.

    either that or you are in the mood to talk in the 3rd person.
    It was an attempt at impersonation. Can you guess who it was?
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

    Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

  10. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    63,743
    Thanks
    17,229
    Thanked 17,107 Times in 12,828 Posts
    Groans
    627
    Groaned 1,090 Times in 1,035 Posts

  11. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    61,320
    Thanks
    7,144
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    5,805
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    I've got about ten people on ignore. All conservatives.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

  12. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    78,554
    Thanks
    1,959
    Thanked 10,919 Times in 7,143 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 450 Times in 419 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Watermark View Post
    I've got about ten people on ignore. All conservatives.
    And they haven't noticed it, even one little bit.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

    Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

  13. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    61,320
    Thanks
    7,144
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    5,805
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    And they haven't noticed it, even one little bit.
    That's sort of the point. You aren't perceptive are you?

    Typical annoying fascist/republican.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

  14. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    61,320
    Thanks
    7,144
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    5,805
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    # bravo
    # Colt Commander
    # flaja
    # indisputable
    # KingRaw!
    # Little-Acorn
    # meme
    # Southern Man
    # theMAJORITY
    # Thor
    # usnr95
    # webbway


    I put a bunch of Damo's best buds on ignore and now he's going to menstruate on me about it.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

  15. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    63,743
    Thanks
    17,229
    Thanked 17,107 Times in 12,828 Posts
    Groans
    627
    Groaned 1,090 Times in 1,035 Posts

Similar Threads

  1. For the love of god people put him on ignore.
    By Socrtease in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 04:18 PM
  2. where did the ignore feature go?
    By BRUTALITOPS in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 11:03 AM
  3. List of several people executed despite doubts about guilt
    By FUCK THE POLICE in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 11:12 PM
  4. Ignore List Question
    By LadyT in forum Introductions, User Announcements, Suggestions and General Board Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2006, 12:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •