Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Federal judge rules Rachel Maddow's show is not legitimate news

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Only a dimwit believes what PJ Media prints without questioning first.
    Only a dimwit believes ANYTHING ANY media source prints without questioning it first.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Living in FantasyLand is easier and is more fun...this explains everything.
    This is why this GIF is the one I use the most often on here. It best captures the left's state of mind as demonstrated by their posts at every turn.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Does this cunt ever have a thought of her own?

Serious question.
    I mean, a lot of her conspiracy theories are things that only a complete degenerate would dream up. Does that count?

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Here you are quoting from a well known unreliable source of news(PJ Media), like it's the true gospel, so, me calling your tripe baloney is justifiable.
    Notice, the slavish Democrat can only comprehend something being accurate or true if some perceived authority tells them it is okay to think that thought, while the conservative does not need anyone else's permission to think for themselves and can demonstrate on their own whose assertions are accurate and honest versus otherwise.

kill children import hostile immigrants.jpg

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,034 Times in 14,529 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Maddow's target audience is 25-45 year old women who don't follow politics. Her opening segment is horribly redundant, and is always much better when someone sits in for her. For those of us who just want facts, sans affect, she's unbearable.

As an interviewer, she's one of the best. She's the polar opposite of Chis Matthews, who used to use guests as props to be asked questions only to be interrupted the moment they attempted to answer.

Maddow asks pertinent questions, and allows her guests the ability to articulate their response without interruption. She begins by asking what she got wrong, if anything, in the introduction.

I typically don't watch due to the aforementioned redundancy. As far as facts, any claims of overt lying in nonsense. She has run with breaking stories, only to offer retractions immediately if developments bear out a different set of facts.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Maddow's target audience is 25-45 year old women who don't follow politics.
    It's a good thing too, with how much she gets wrong and lies about.

Her opening segment is horribly redundant, and is always much better when someone sits in for her. For those of us who just want facts, sans affect, she's unbearable.

As an interviewer, she's one of the best. She's the polar opposite of Chis Matthews, who used to use guests as props to be asked questions only to be interrupted the moment they attempted to answer.

Maddow asks pertinent questions, and allows her guests the ability to articulate their response without interruption. She begins by asking what she got wrong, if anything, in the introduction.
    And the answer is always every part of everything.

I typically don't watch due to the aforementioned redundancy. As far as facts, any claims of overt lying in nonsense.
    Nope, she absolutely DOES flat-out lie (in addition to her always hilariously wrong predictions). This whole thread is BASED on a lawsuit over her intentionally lying to smear OANN News as being paid by Russia.

Maddow Tells Viewers Taxes Going Up (80 Percent Of Taxpayers Actually Get A Tax Cut)

Rachel Maddow’s 17 Most Audacious and Paranoid Russia Hoax Lies

Lies, Damned Lies, & Rachel Maddow

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,473 Times in 3,395 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,143 Times in 1,048 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    fuck you. you can have news and OPINIONS at the same time, stupid fuck. all media gets some stories wrong, but not very often, if credible, and quick to admit and apologize. fox ran with the stupid fuck Hillary/Obama called for stand down orders in benghazi for 73 shows.
    Relax or if you can't relax shove your personal insults up your ass. If you "have news and OPINIONS at the same time", by definition you're not a news show. A new shows has news without opinions. Even Maddow would say her show isn't a "news" show and I imagine that is what her lawyers argued though not in the crass terms employed by our hopeless thread starter. She's a television version of a newspaper columnist. MSNBC does not have even one straight news program. It does have the most balanced and intelligent discussion format, better than CNN's in my opinion and a world better than FOX's.
    Last edited by martin; 06-24-2021 at 07:38 AM.
    "Give pearls away and rubies but keep your fancy free."

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

How often is this woman right about anything?
    math says you cannot divide by zero......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

artichoke (06-24-2021)

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

the claims we’ve checked
    then there's the other 99.9% of the things reported on Fox News......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    A new shows has news without opinions.
    In theory, but NEVER in practice.

Even Maddow would say her show isn't a "news" show and I imagine that is what her lawyers argued though not in the crass terms employed by our hopeless thread starter.
    Well, yeah. They tried to put a positive spin on saying she shouldn't be held accountable for outright slander as a fake news "journalist," but everyone got what was being admitted to.

She's a television version of a newspaper columnist. MSNBC does not have even one straight news program. It does have the most balanced and intelligent discussion format, better than CNN's in my opinion and a world better than FOX's.

Yes, you can hear a nutjob racist debate a Marxist and a moderate Democrat. You know, all sides of the story covered.

What a crack-smoker.

12. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    math says you cannot divide by zero......

13. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Relax or if you can't relax shove your personal insults up your ass. If you "have news and OPINIONS at the same time", by definition you're not a news show. A new shows has news without opinions. Even Maddow would say her show isn't a "news" show and I imagine that is what her lawyers argued though not in the crass terms employed by our hopeless thread starter. She's a television version of a newspaper columnist. MSNBC does not have even one straight news program. It does have the most balanced and intelligent discussion format, better than CNN's in my opinion and a world better than FOX's.
    you are wrong, dumbass. name any well known newscaster who DID NOT OPINE FROM TIME TO TIME, along with the straight news reporting. stupid fuck. hell, you could read the news if the words were not too tough....from edward r. murrow to cronkite to rather to maddow, incredibly informed dedicated journalists who also commented on the news when they felt the need. of course maddow is way more opinionated on air than the other guys, cable news has changed that aspect, but SHE STILL DOES NOT LIE LIKE THE STUPID FUCK FOX TALKING HEADS AND THAT WAS THE POINT, BOY.

14. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Wow, alert the media. LOL, what a dumb fucking thread. Of course it isn't news. No one ever claimed it was.

15. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you are wrong, dumbass. name any well known newscaster who DID NOT OPINE FROM TIME TO TIME, along with the straight news reporting. stupid fuck. hell, you could read the news if the words were not too tough....from edward r. murrow to cronkite to rather to maddow, incredibly informed dedicated journalists who also commented on the news when they felt the need. of course maddow is way more opinionated on air than the other guys, cable news has changed that aspect, but SHE STILL DOES NOT LIE LIKE THE STUPID FUCK FOX TALKING HEADS AND THAT WAS THE POINT, BOY.
    I had no idea this would turn into this.

watch world burn.jpg

16. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Wow, alert the media. LOL, what a dumb fucking thread. Of course it isn't news. No one ever claimed it was.
    Wow, alert the hysterically angry leftists responding to this thread. Apparently THEY think it's news.