Thread: General Milley slaps sexual criminal Gaetz into the next room, shut him right up

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default General Milley slaps sexual criminal Gaetz into the next room, shut him right up

USA!
    USA!
    USA!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

gemini104104 (06-23-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,287 Times in 27,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Good to see the military's top flag officer defending intellectualism, knowledge, and open mindedness against the morons of the GOP contingent

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

A former Gov official contacts wealthy family of an active member of congress and requests $25M to make the Congressman's problems "go away". That doesn't sound like extortion at all. The same person requesting 25M was also a critical part of the original investigation onset? No, definitely NOT extortion. Especially since Biden promised a pardon in exchange for that 25M. Biden does no wrong. Look away.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gae...nies-shakedown

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post

USA!
    USA!
    USA!
    As the first seditious and treasonous repuke, its become Gaetz versus the U.S. Military and the FBI, and I hope Gaetz, in particular, gets his due diligence at taking his seditious venture brazenly against Democracy a bit further to challenge the U.S. armed forces, in particular, that remains number one in the world. Crushing thought, isn't it. Gaetz is not only a idiot, traitor and a pervert but a fool!
    Last edited by gemini104104; 06-23-2021 at 11:21 PM.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,927 Times in 13,194 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Let's see... He goes through a red herring by bringing up Jan 6...

Then he makes an irrelevant appeal to academia / authority in the form of a vacuous truth about having read Marx, Lenin, et al. None of that justifies reading on CRT other than out of pure academic interest. That is, that doesn't explain the relevance of using it to teach or indoctrinate the entire military with it.

I've seen this crap pushed (not CRT but other, what's now called "Woke," stuff). To give a personal example:

I was in a mandatory class on sexual harassment sort of stuff with other Chiefs and First Class (mid to upper grade NCO's). The Lieutenant giving it (female) gave an example of a female junior officer jogging on the pier next to ships and the sailors on deck whistling and giving cat calls etc. She asked what we'd do.
    She was blindsided and quite angry that to a person we said we'd take it up the chain of command first that the officer should be reprimanded. Piers are an industrial area and jogging like she was was clearly a NAVOSH (the Navy equivalent of OSHA rules) violation of safety. She should be smacked down. Otherwise we all said we'd simply tell our junior sailors to STFU and get back to work.
    Not the answer she wanted or expected. The Chiefs (including me) were discretely told by a Lt. Cdr a short while later to just shut up and sit through the course without comment. It was said in a way that I took to mean the course was bullshit and we just needed to get it signed off in our service record that we took it. We could effectively ignore the bitch teaching it and the lesson itself as it was all crap that would never work.

What I'm getting at is that mandatory teaching of CRT will only hurt retention and lead to problems if enforced. Most commands will ignore it to the extent they can in favor of what works. Sure, generals and admirals who are politicians as much as military leaders may buy it but at the pointy end it's all worthless theory.

That general gets off into all sorts of historical nonsense that doesn't apply to the issue at hand. He's the sort that the second there's an actual war gets shuffled off to a desk somewhere because he couldn't win a battle if his life depended on it. Militaries have always had that problem, so it's nothing new. We sacked plenty of loser generals and admirals in the Civil War, Spanish American War, WW 1, WW 2, Korea, and Vietnam. Nothing new here. The general is an idiot.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post

USA!
    USA!
    USA!
    PLEASE LIST ALL THE CRIMES GAETZ HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH HERE:

M<ILLEY IS FULLASHIT; THE US MILITARY IS NOT A "CO-ED SOCIAL STUDIES GROUP"...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Let's see... He goes through a red herring by bringing up Jan 6...

Then he makes an irrelevant appeal to academia / authority in the form of a vacuous truth about having read Marx, Lenin, et al. None of that justifies reading on CRT other than out of pure academic interest. That is, that doesn't explain the relevance of using it to teach or indoctrinate the entire military with it.

I've seen this crap pushed (not CRT but other, what's now called "Woke," stuff). To give a personal example:

I was in a mandatory class on sexual harassment sort of stuff with other Chiefs and First Class (mid to upper grade NCO's). The Lieutenant giving it (female) gave an example of a female junior officer jogging on the pier next to ships and the sailors on deck whistling and giving cat calls etc. She asked what we'd do.
    She was blindsided and quite angry that to a person we said we'd take it up the chain of command first that the officer should be reprimanded. Piers are an industrial area and jogging like she was was clearly a NAVOSH (the Navy equivalent of OSHA rules) violation of safety. She should be smacked down. Otherwise we all said we'd simply tell our junior sailors to STFU and get back to work.
    Not the answer she wanted or expected. The Chiefs (including me) were discretely told by a Lt. Cdr a short while later to just shut up and sit through the course without comment. It was said in a way that I took to mean the course was bullshit and we just needed to get it signed off in our service record that we took it. We could effectively ignore the bitch teaching it and the lesson itself as it was all crap that would never work.

What I'm getting at is that mandatory teaching of CRT will only hurt retention and lead to problems if enforced. Most commands will ignore it to the extent they can in favor of what works. Sure, generals and admirals who are politicians as much as military leaders may buy it but at the pointy end it's all worthless theory.

That general gets off into all sorts of historical nonsense that doesn't apply to the issue at hand. He's the sort that the second there's an actual war gets shuffled off to a desk somewhere because he couldn't win a battle if his life depended on it. Militaries have always had that problem, so it's nothing new. We sacked plenty of loser generals and admirals in the Civil War, Spanish American War, WW 1, WW 2, Korea, and Vietnam. Nothing new here. The general is an idiot.
    You are the idiot with this pile of bloviated crap you farted out here. This rambling bullshit you came up with is akin to a drunk who is also high off other types of hallucinogens as in fact free hogwash. Actually you can take Gaetz and shove him up there to which I am sure the pervert would find amusing.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,927 Times in 13,194 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    You are the idiot with this pile of bloviated crap you farted out here. This rambling bullshit you came up with is akin to a drunk who is also high off other types of hallucinogens as in fact free hogwash. Actually you can take Gaetz and shove him up there to which I am sure the pervert would find amusing.
    Thank you for that totally irrelevant rant of an ad hominem.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Thank you for that totally irrelevant rant of an ad hominem.
    Don't take it personally as I was directing a disgust and objection against the libelous and trolling position that you maintain.

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

UPDATE: retard Gaetz goes to Twitter after Milley humiliation, of course gets totally humiliated, again

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries