Members banned from this thread: katzgar


Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 114

Thread: All roads lead to Wuhan

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    48,119
    Thanks
    13,878
    Thanked 30,906 Times in 20,381 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 1,273 Times in 1,203 Posts

    Default All roads lead to Wuhan

    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

    ExpressLane (06-23-2021), Grokmaster (06-23-2021)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    5,907
    Thanks
    1,159
    Thanked 2,769 Times in 1,782 Posts
    Groans
    227
    Groaned 355 Times in 344 Posts

    Default

    wherever or however it started, trump lied to us about it and was more concerned about it messing with our economy than how many americans it killed. his incredible incompetence led to hundreds of thousands of extra dead Americans and you are hung up on how the virus started.

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

    AProudLefty (06-23-2021), LV426 (06-23-2021), martin (06-23-2021), Phantasmal (06-23-2021), Trumpet (06-23-2021), Whythink (06-23-2021)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    48,119
    Thanks
    13,878
    Thanked 30,906 Times in 20,381 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 1,273 Times in 1,203 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    wherever or however it started, trump lied to us about it and was more concerned about it messing with our economy than how many americans it killed. his incredible incompetence led to hundreds of thousands of extra dead Americans and you are hung up on how the virus started.
    Trump.

    I can’t get over this ‘it doesn’t matter how it started’ attitude that’s prevalent on the left. Are you saying it doesn’t matter if it was a bio weapon? Because that prospect hasn’t been taken off the table yet. Are you saying ‘it doesn’t matter’ if the virus leaked and our tax dollars helped in the research that developed it? Because THAT prospect is very much on the table.

    Are you saying if it leaked, we helped fund it and then one of the ‘helpers’ was giving his ‘guidance’ throughout the pandemic?

    What do you mean when you say ‘it doesn’t matter’?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

    ExpressLane (06-23-2021), Primavera (06-23-2021)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    534
    Thanks
    973
    Thanked 295 Times in 177 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 24 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Trump.

    I can’t get over this ‘it doesn’t matter how it started’ attitude that’s prevalent on the left. Are you saying it doesn’t matter if it was a bio weapon? Because that prospect hasn’t been taken off the table yet. Are you saying ‘it doesn’t matter’ if the virus leaked and our tax dollars helped in the research that developed it? Because THAT prospect is very much on the table.

    Are you saying if it leaked, we helped fund it and then one of the ‘helpers’ was giving his ‘guidance’ throughout the pandemic?

    What do you mean when you say ‘it doesn’t matter’?
    It does matter. Unfortunately it is likely to remain speculation. Fauci has become an enemy for some and some appear to be actively rooting against him. Why?

    Fauci was in a no win situation. Advise a country, in a presidential election year, that has a founding principle of individual freedom, on how to behave during a pandemic. Use science to create conclusions about what is best without really knowing how the pandemic works.

    If you wait for all the evidence you will be blamed for all the deaths. If you error on the side of caution, you are a fascist.

    Oh, and your boss will propose a open up plan based on data and within weeks denounce anyone who is actually following it. Good luck!

    I don't know what happened in Wuhan. I hope we can find out. I fear that we won't but that will only divide this country more. People are angry and hurt and want accountability. I understand that. Unfortunately, sometimes bad things happen without anyone to blame. Perhaps?

    Regardless, I think why some aren't as concerned about how it started is because the person un charge still has people blindly defending him. Thankfully, he is no longer in charge.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whythink For This Post:

    AProudLefty (06-23-2021), Phantasmal (06-23-2021), Trumpet (06-23-2021)

  9. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"s"
    Posts
    27,585
    Thanks
    4,234
    Thanked 14,820 Times in 11,099 Posts
    Groans
    123
    Groaned 304 Times in 291 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Trump.

    I can’t get over this ‘it doesn’t matter how it started’ attitude that’s prevalent on the left. Are you saying it doesn’t matter if it was a bio weapon? Because that prospect hasn’t been taken off the table yet. Are you saying ‘it doesn’t matter’ if the virus leaked and our tax dollars helped in the research that developed it? Because THAT prospect is very much on the table.

    Are you saying if it leaked, we helped fund it and then one of the ‘helpers’ was giving his ‘guidance’ throughout the pandemic?

    What do you mean when you say ‘it doesn’t matter’?
    It doesn't matter to the left how many Americans were killed as long as Trump was defeated. The virus killed off a number of both older Americans they did not want to care for in their older years, and even more prevalent was the fact that older Americans were more prone to vote conservative.

    Yep. The left rejoiced when the Chinese let out the China virus. Trump was blamed and defeated. Nothing else matters...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

    Yakuda (06-23-2021)

  11. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    48,119
    Thanks
    13,878
    Thanked 30,906 Times in 20,381 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 1,273 Times in 1,203 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whythink View Post
    It does matter. Unfortunately it is likely to remain speculation. Fauci has become an enemy for some and some appear to be actively rooting against him. Why?

    Fauci was in a no win situation. Advise a country, in a presidential election year, that has a founding principle of individual freedom, on how to behave during a pandemic. Use science to create conclusions about what is best without really knowing how the pandemic works.

    If you wait for all the evidence you will be blamed for all the deaths. If you error on the side of caution, you are a fascist.

    Oh, and your boss will propose a open up plan based on data and within weeks denounce anyone who is actually following it. Good luck!

    I don't know what happened in Wuhan. I hope we can find out. I fear that we won't but that will only divide this country more. People are angry and hurt and want accountability. I understand that. Unfortunately, sometimes bad things happen without anyone to blame. Perhaps?

    Regardless, I think why some aren't as concerned about how it started is because the person un charge still has people blindly defending him. Thankfully, he is no longer in charge.
    I don’t blindly defend him. Trump said some stupid stuff but what he *did* was mostly good and he gets zero credit for any of it. And as I’ve posted countless times, once the virus got established it didn’t really matter who was in the WH to a very large extent. It was going to spread, we were going to have a pandemic and the board was already set before we even realized [‘we’ includes Trump] it.

    But that’s in the rear view mirror. So that leaves the question of the virus’s origin. Like I said in the OP, this could be the scandal of our lifetimes and that’s not hyperbole. Or they could come up with a zoonotic link but the prospect of that decreases with every month that goes by and it’s already taken longer than usual.

    I’ll be skeptical of an ‘inconclusive’ finding and we all should be.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

  12. The Following User Groans At Darth Omar For This Awful Post:

    Phantasmal (06-23-2021)

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

    RB 60 (06-23-2021), Yakuda (06-23-2021)

  14. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    9,538
    Thanks
    487
    Thanked 2,944 Times in 2,345 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 111 Times in 108 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Trump.

    I can’t get over this ‘it doesn’t matter how it started’ attitude that’s prevalent on the left. Are you saying it doesn’t matter if it was a bio weapon? Because that prospect hasn’t been taken off the table yet. Are you saying ‘it doesn’t matter’ if the virus leaked and our tax dollars helped in the research that developed it? Because THAT prospect is very much on the table.

    Are you saying if it leaked, we helped fund it and then one of the ‘helpers’ was giving his ‘guidance’ throughout the pandemic?

    What do you mean when you say ‘it doesn’t matter’?
    The filthy leftist fucks have lied to us for a solid year and that asshole is still on trump. This is one of the best examples of how little the left cares about America and Americans

  15. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    48,119
    Thanks
    13,878
    Thanked 30,906 Times in 20,381 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 1,273 Times in 1,203 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    The filthy leftist fucks have lied to us for a solid year and that asshole is still on trump. This is one of the best examples of how little the left cares about America and Americans
    They’re definitely stuck on Trump lol.

    The Trump virus narrative is ossified on the left. But this is a totally different can of worms.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

  16. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    9,538
    Thanks
    487
    Thanked 2,944 Times in 2,345 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 111 Times in 108 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    They’re definitely stuck on Trump lol.

    The Trump virus narrative is ossified on the left. But this is a totally different can of worms.
    The left is retarded. They can't be reasoned with they need to be neutralized.

  17. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    6,899
    Thanks
    1,416
    Thanked 1,038 Times in 896 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 55 Times in 55 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    without doubt

  18. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    6,899
    Thanks
    1,416
    Thanked 1,038 Times in 896 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 55 Times in 55 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    wherever or however it started, trump lied to us about it and was more concerned about it messing with our economy than how many americans it killed. his incredible incompetence led to hundreds of thousands of extra dead Americans and you are hung up on how the virus started.
    really he lied to you about it and its his fault give details about the lies and how they mad the virus worse . and yea it did mess with our economy . what was a president to do not be worried about the economy . Only a idiot would have done that like you

  19. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    534
    Thanks
    973
    Thanked 295 Times in 177 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 24 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    really he lied to you about it and its his fault give details about the lies and how they mad the virus worse . and yea it did mess with our economy . what was a president to do not be worried about the economy . Only a idiot would have done that like you
    Why did trump undermine his own "re-open" plan? That is when trump really lost me.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  20. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    9,196
    Thanks
    1,258
    Thanked 3,384 Times in 2,420 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 594 Times in 558 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    It don't matter where it started- WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU GET VACCINATED AND END THIS VIRUS!

    YOU DUMB ASS MOTHER FUCKING IDIOT YOU!


  21. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    6,899
    Thanks
    1,416
    Thanked 1,038 Times in 896 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 55 Times in 55 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whythink View Post
    Why did trump undermine his own "re-open" plan? That is when trump really lost me.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I asked a question Im not answering your question till you answer mine

  22. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    6,899
    Thanks
    1,416
    Thanked 1,038 Times in 896 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 55 Times in 55 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    It don't matter where it started- WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU GET VACCINATED AND END THIS VIRUS!

    YOU DUMB ASS MOTHER FUCKING IDIOT YOU!

    well it matters where it came from a lot because millions world wide were infected and millions died. the worlds economy was damaged and some one need to be help responsible for that.

    Also we need to know what happened so we can prevent it from occurring again.

    You are correct we all need to get our vaccination

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulletbob For This Post:

    Whythink (06-23-2021)

Similar Threads

  1. Trump had a10 point lead in Michigan with 70% counted. Now biden in the lead!!!
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 11-06-2020, 12:06 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-18-2020, 09:00 PM
  3. All Political Roads Lead To The United Nations
    By Flanders in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-08-2018, 07:02 AM
  4. If Congress Can’t Fix U.S. Roads China Will!
    By Reverend Bones in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2011, 01:09 PM
  5. Paving Roads
    By cawacko in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 09:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •