Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: All roads lead to Wuhan

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thanks for making a thread with an intelligible title for a change.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,069 Times in 8,417 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    It don't matter where it started- WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU GET VACCINATED AND END THIS VIRUS!

YOU DUMB ASS MOTHER FUCKING IDIOT YOU!

You actually think the virus will END the virus dont you? How fucking sweet.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,266 Times in 7,148 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    well it matters where it came from a lot because millions world wide were infected and millions died. the worlds economy was damaged and some one need to be help responsible for that.

Also we need to know what happened so we can prevent it from occurring again.

You are correct we all need to get our vaccination
    MAYBE THE DUMB ASSES AND THEIR DUMB ASS LEADERS WILL TAKE PANDEMICS MORE SERIOUSLY NEXT TIME!

We know where AIDS started- BUT the world didn't act soon enough to prevent it- AND THAT IS THE LESSON WE SHOULD LEARN!

South Korea should be the model for the entire world on how you handle a pandemic- THEY SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN ecept the bare essentials- Distanced themselves- quarantined- STOPPED ALL INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS- wore their masks and controlled the virus within their borders within all of about 3 months - AND BACK TO NORMAL AGAIN!

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Trump.
    Yep...the very guy who conned you into toiling his baggage for the rest of your life, not his.

I can’t get over this ‘it doesn’t matter how it started’ attitude that’s prevalent on the left.
    Nothing about the virus' origins would have changed the way you and Trump downplayed it for three months.

Are you saying it doesn’t matter if it was a bio weapon?
    It's not a bioweapon, it's a virus that you and Trump didn't take seriously.

Because that prospect hasn’t been taken off the table yet.
    Ah, so if it was a biological weapon, how would that have changed what you and Trump did from Jan-Mar 2020?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,474 Times in 3,395 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,143 Times in 1,048 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    wherever or however it started, trump lied to us about it and was more concerned about it messing with our economy than how many americans it killed. his incredible incompetence led to hundreds of thousands of extra dead Americans and you are hung up on how the virus started.
    Trumpers seems to think that casting blame on China for negligently starting the contagion somehow exonerates Trump for his negligence in dealing with it. If not that then just shifting the focus away from Trump and keeping it shifted.
    "Give pearls away and rubies but keep your fancy free."

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to martin For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (06-23-2021), LV426 (06-23-2021), Whythink (06-23-2021)

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Are you saying ‘it doesn’t matter’ if the virus leaked and our tax dollars helped in the research that developed it? Because THAT prospect is very much on the table.
    What's obvious is that you feel guilty for lying about COVID for more than a year, so you're trying to find someone else to blame in order to avoid accountability for your own poor judgment, repetition and dissemination of disinformation, and your bizarre devotion to Donald Trump.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (06-23-2021)

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    Trumpers seems to think that casting blame on China for negligently starting the contagion somehow exonerates Trump for his negligence in dealing with it. If not that then just shifting the focus away from Trump and keeping it shifted.
    Precisely...they feel guilty for lying about COVID and want to shift that guilt and blame to someone else.

Pathetic cowards.

10. #23 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    Sounds more like you're shifting away from it's origin. You must be a fan of communist China.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-23-2021), Minister of Truth (06-23-2021)

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,266 Times in 7,148 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    You actually think the virus will END the virus dont you? How fucking sweet.
    Try to make sense- and try to ask intelligent questions!

THAT IS IF YOU ARE CAPABLE!

THANKS!

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,069 Times in 8,417 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Try to make sense- and try to ask intelligent questions!

THAT IS IF YOU ARE CAPABLE!

THANKS!
    I'll take that as a "Yes". Lmfao

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

The virus will end if Trumtarded morons get vaccinated and sufficient government help provides them around the globe, instead of protesting everything intelligent out of spite.

If the virus can't find a host it can't replicate, if it can't replicate it can't mutate into a variant. Republicans are making sure covid has nice cozy nurseries across redland USA

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

LV426 (06-23-2021)

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Sounds more like you're shifting away from it's origin.
    Would more information about its origins change what you and Trump did for the first three months of 2020? Of course not.

You're guilty for COVID because you and Trump couldn't stop lying about it.

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You must be a fan of communist China.
    You and Trump were praising China from Jan-Feb 2020:

“One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”
    January 22, 2020

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”
    January 24, 2020

“And, honestly, I think, as tough as this negotiation was, I think our relationship with China now might be the best it's been in a long, long time. And now it's reciprocal. Before, we were being ripped off badly. Now we have a reciprocal relationship, maybe even better than reciprocal for us.”
    January 29, 2020

"China is not in great shape right now, unfortunately. But they're working very hard. We'll see what happens. But we're working very closely with China and other countries."
    January 30, 2020

"I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."
    February 7, 2020

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!
    February 7, 2020

"Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about the coronavirus. They're working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They're in touch with World — the World — World Organization. CDC also. We're working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It's a tough situation. I think they're doing a very good job.”
    February 7, 2020

"I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control," Drumpf said. "I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that's a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard."
    February 10, 2020

“I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s all going to work out fine.”
    February 10, 2020

“I think they've handled it professionally and I think they're extremely capable and I think President Xi is extremely capable and I hope that it's going to be resolved."
    February 13, 2020

“I think President Xi is working very hard. As you know, I spoke with him recently. He’s working really hard. It’s a tough problem. I think he’s going to do — look, I’ve seen them build hospitals in a short period of time. I really believe he wants to get that done, and he wants to get it done fast. Yes, I think he’s doing it very professionally.”
    February 18, 2020

"I think President Xi is working very, very hard. I spoke to him. He's working very hard. I think he's doing a very good job. It's a big problem. But President Xi loves his country. He's working very hard to solve the problem, and he will solve the problem. OK?"
    February 23, 2020

“China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control.”
    February 26, 2020

“I spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. He’s working very hard, I have to say. He’s working very, very hard. And if you can count on the reports coming out of China, that spread has gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller.”
    February 27, 2020

“China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”
    February 29, 2020

18. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Whythink (06-23-2021)

19. #29 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Would more information about its origins change what you and Trump did for the first three months of 2020? Of course not.

You're guilty for COVID because you and Trump couldn't stop lying about it.
    LOL! You're stupidity abounds...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-23-2021)

21. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LOL! You're stupidity abounds...
    You called COVID a hoax, said it was no worse than the flu, and repeated Trump's "downplaying" of it.

So explain to me what China has to do with that?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Whythink (06-23-2021)