Thread: Vancouver BC - Schools DROP HONORS PROGRAMS because blacks can't compete

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Default Vancouver BC - Schools DROP HONORS PROGRAMS because blacks can't compete

If there really is a racist conspiracy holding down blacks scholastically, why do they do so well in school sports programs?

http://www.yourdestinationnow.com/20...iminating.html

june 22 2021 The Vancouver School Board in British Columbia, Canada, is eliminating honors courses as part of a push to foster inclusivity and equity in the classroom.

The board had previously eliminated the high school honors English program, and math and science will now get the ax as well.

"By phasing out these courses, all students will have access to an inclusive model of education, and all students will be able to participate in the curriculum fulsomely," said the school board in a statement, according to the CBC.

This is a spectacularly frank declaration: Education officials don't like that some higher-achieving students are sorted into environments where they are more likely to succeed than their less-gifted peers, and would prefer to keep everyone officially at the same level to the greatest extent possible. The plan closely mirrors California's recent efforts to discourage students who are proficient at math from taking calculus any earlier than their classmates; Canadian educators seem no less excited than their U.S. counterparts about naively pursuing equality of outcome at all costs.

Parents are understandably furious, and several told The Globe and Mail that their children felt affirmed and accepted in their honors courses. For a response, the paper turned to Jennifer Katz, a professor of education at the University of British Columbia, who derided the parents' concerns as "nonsense."

"That's a stereotype," she said. "I don't buy that. That is a part of racism and systemic racism. It's a part of 'I don't want my kids in class with those kids.' And that's nonsense."
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why can't we just admit what everyone knows. Blacks are extremely inferior mentally and the evidence is overwhelming.

1. Black-americans come in last in all standardized tests. Asian-americans do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests.

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

3. The Following User Groans At Text Drivers are Killers For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (06-22-2021)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,030 Times in 12,560 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,404 Times in 1,348 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is happening all over America....we need equal outcomes the Revolution demands, the best and the brightest must be held back and convinced to not be all that they can be.

If they do it anyways then they are to be punished.

This is straight up unsanity.

Buckle Up.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    This is happening all over America....
    I know that. Hopefully parents will scream about this and demand an end to this dumbing down of our schools just because blacks can't compete.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    I know that. Hopefully parents will scream about this and demand an end to this dumbing down of our schools just because blacks can't compete.
    THese ignorant cowards the American people, they who let things get as desperate as this.

REALLY?
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,031 Times in 8,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Vancouver BC - Schools DROP HONORS PROGRAMS because blacks can't compete
    Let's unpack that sentence. Texting Driver claims that Blacks are an important minority in Western Canada. Has he ever been to Canada? Ever seen pictures? That is just not reality.

The major minority in British Columbia is Chinese Canadians, who do better in honors programs than European Canadians.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

THese ignorant cowards the American people, they who let things get as desperate as this.

REALLY?
    I disagree, but will not argue with you about whether the Canadians are cowards... But I will argue with you about whether they are Americans. They fought two wars to keep from being Americans.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    I disagree, but will not argue with you about whether the Canadians are cowards... But I will argue with you about whether they are Americans. They fought two wars to keep from being Americans.
    Stop lying.

You fully understand that we the American people have failed.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Stop lying.

You fully understand that we the American people have failed.
    The people of Vancouver, British Columbia are Canadian. That is not a lie. British Columbia is a province of Canada. I guess they do "fail" to be American, because they are Canadian.

America is the only remaining world superpower. It has a standard of living five to ten times better than the world average. It has an innovation base second to none. I do not consider it a failure.

Canada is nice too. They do not have to be Americans.

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    The people of Vancouver, British Columbia are Canadian. That is not a lie. British Columbia is a province of Canada. I guess they do "fail" to be American, because they are Canadian.

America is the only remaining world superpower. It has a standard of living five to ten times better than the world average. It has an innovation base second to none. I do not consider it a failure.

Canada is nice too. They do not have to be Americans.
    Blah, Blah, Blah.

Your are boring me.