Thread: "Trump reported making more than $1.6 billion while president"

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,217 Times in 13,952 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,053 Times in 2,848 Posts

Default "Trump reported making more than $1.6 billion while president"

"A major part of his Trump Organization revenue came from the marquee properties that he often visited during his presidency. The Trump Hotel in DC, his now “home” Mar-a-Lago and his golf courses Doral, Bedminister and Trump National Washington brought in a combined $620,709,659 over the last four years. He paid a combined 399 visits to these properties as president"

"Members of Congress, his administration, political supporters, special interests and foreign governments flocked to his properties in numbers never seen before. He also, over and over again, directed government spending to his properties, from his insistence on doing government business at Mar-a-Lago to Mike Pence staying at Doonbeg when he had meetings all the way on the other side of Ireland to his attempt to host the G-7 Conference at his struggling Trump National Doral property."

"The argument could be made that Trump needed the presidency to keep his struggling business empire above water and the profits flowing into his pockets"

https://www.citizensforethics.org/re...ile-president/

But, but, but, he donated his salary

2. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-22-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Trump made money while POTUS!

OMG - he should have donned sack cloths and ashes

I don't know how you were diverted / You were perverted too
    I don't know how you were inverted / No one alerted you

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    Trump made money while POTUS!

OMG - he should have donned sack cloths and ashes

Nah, I wouldn't go that far, but I surely would question why the 399 trips to exclusively Trump properties was necessary

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post

"Members of Congress, his administration, political supporters, special interests and foreign governments flocked to his properties in numbers never seen before. He also, over and over again, directed government spending to his properties, from his insistence on doing government business at Mar-a-Lago to Mike Pence staying at Doonbeg when he had meetings all the way on the other side of Ireland to his attempt to host the G-7 Conference at his struggling Trump National Doral property."
    every time I read shit like this I get a 'what if' moment, imagine if any Democrat or liberal committed even a tiny, tiny fraction of just one typical Trump crime

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    every time I read shit like this I get a 'what if' moment, imagine if any Democrat or liberal committed even a tiny, tiny fraction of just one typical Trump crime
    Tucker, Sean, and Laura would get extended time on Fox, five to eleven, while they banked in enough cash to buy themselves new ocean front homes in Florida

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "A major part of his Trump Organization revenue came from the marquee properties that he often visited during his presidency. The Trump Hotel in DC, his now “home” Mar-a-Lago and his golf courses Doral, Bedminister and Trump National Washington brought in a combined $620,709,659 over the last four years. He paid a combined 399 visits to these properties as president"

"The argument could be made that Trump needed the presidency to keep his struggling business empire above water and the profits flowing into his pockets"

https://www.citizensforethics.org/re...ile-president/

But, but, but, he donated his salary
    SO???????????????? NOTHING ILLEGAL YOU FUCKING LIBERAL ASSWIPE.... SEEMS THE BIDEN'S ARE DOING THE SAME THING NOW IN THE WH