Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gov Newsom says CA will pay UNPAID RENT for nearly all renters!!!

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,023 Times in 8,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Blue states need a bailout bad . This really makes my blood boil.
    California taxes income, especially from their extremely successful tech and financial sector, so has a $100 billion surplus. It is one of the greatest surpluses ever. Red states often tax resource extraction, so have had a tough pandemic.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Well, they have a budget surplus so they can do it.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    California had a $100 billion surplus from doing so well, so can spend their money however they want.
    HAHAHA. You are the only one dumb enough to believe that. CA is bankrupt thanks mainly to the 15 million illegal aliens in the state. THINK
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

HAHAHA. You are the only one dumb enough to believe that. CA is bankrupt thanks mainly to the 15 million illegal aliens in the state. THINK
    California is not bankrupt. It has a huge surplus.

There are about 12 million illegal aliens in the USA, and most do not live in California. That is to say, there is not 15 million illegal aliens in California.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

This is a slap in the face to the honest people who do pay their rent.
    And? What is your trolling solution for the impact that tRump's covid 19 curse had on humanity other than being a resident useless dweeb. Also that rent relief includes republicans too, and to which I suppose as in so much for the tRump and repuke contrived recall. Even though its claimed there is enough signatures to engage in this atrocity against California, those squalid and possible tainted signatures do not represent the majority of California.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

California is not bankrupt. It has a huge surplus.

There are about 12 million illegal aliens in the USA, and most do not live in California. That is to say, there is not 15 million illegal aliens in California.
    HAHAHAHA. 12 million illegals in the whole country.!!!??? We've been told that for 40 years. It's 50 million now you idiot and CA has 15 million of them and they are all into crime and welfare.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

HAHAHAHA. 12 million illegals in the whole country.!!!??? We've been told that for 40 years. It's 50 million now you idiot and CA has 15 million of them and they are all into crime and welfare.
    50 million illegal aliens, so about one in every seven Americans is an illegal alien?

We all check statistics against our own personal experience. It is often an incorrect way to evaluate national statistics, but it is a way to check them. As an example, if 20% of your neighbors are unemployed, it feels wrong that the government is claiming that 5% of the country is unemployed.

So my question is what sort of neighborhood do you live in that one out of every seven people is an illegal alien?

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

50 million illegal aliens, so about one in every seven Americans is an illegal alien?

We all check statistics against our own personal experience. It is often an incorrect way to evaluate national statistics, but it is a way to check them. As an example, if 20% of your neighbors are unemployed, it feels wrong that the government is claiming that 5% of the country is unemployed.

So my question is what sort of neighborhood do you live in that one out of every seven people is an illegal alien?
    I see them everywhere. Illegals are bankrupting america.