Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: IF the narrative shifts on the "vaccines"............

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    These are your issues, not mine.

Obviously you are unable to reason beyond the surface level.

Yes, the article specifically said "309 million vaccine doses were given". This is called 'basic reading comprehension', IOW the SURFACE LEVEL. The next step, called 'advanced reading comprehension', iow BEYOND the surface level, is where you fail miserably.

Even though at an earlier point the article specifically said "309 million vaccine doses were given", it then later asks the question "how many people have died after getting a vaccine?" and it answers that question with a percentage (0.0017%). This is the result of taking [5,208] (number of VAERS death reports) and dividing it by [309,000,000] (for this purpose of answering this question, 309M would be the number of people who got vaccinated... even though it was earlier mentioned that this number is actually the number of vaccine doses administered).

If you had any sort of beyond-surface-level reading comprehension skills, you would've noted at this point that the article that you are allowing to do your thinking FOR you has now contradicted itself and is now stuck in a paradox, as follows:
    1) 309M is the number of vaccine doses administered.
    2) 309M is the number of people vaccinated.

Which one is it?

The lesson that you should've learned here is: People are morons. Do not let such morons do your thinking FOR you. Dig deeper (below the surface level). Learn how to think beyond the surface level.

I've already explained what that bit of mathematics is actually yielding [which is deaths per vaccine dose administered, NOT deaths per person vaccinated] and the issues surrounding that yielded result, rendering it to be inaccurate. Vaccine doses are not people, dude...

Why are people becoming magnetized after getting "vaccinated"? Vaccines have never magnetized people in the past. There's even reports of people who DIDN'T get the jab who have become magnetized... Aren't you even the slightest bit curious as to what's going on with that?? WTF is in these jabs that would allow people to stick magnets to themselves and have them stay in place??!!!
    in short, everything i posted both times was accurate and you still bitched about it.

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Let me do your homework for you. https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/12/healt...nts/index.html This shows that the new and more dangerous variants are hitting younger and younger people with serious effects. If you think one spurious claim of a 13 years old keeps you from vaccination, while masses of serious Covid does not, it is on you and your lack of logic.
    there is no 100% safe vaccine. but this vaccine is at least as safe as the flu vaccine....

How many people die from flu shots in the United States every ...www.quora.com › How-many-people-die-from-flu-shots-...
    Oct 12, 2018 — The CDC reports 1.31 cases of anaphylaxis per million flu shots given, so that would be about 183 cases per year in the US (on average, around 140 million ...

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    But is of no significant benefit to people how have had covid. That's over 33 million people that we know of. You probably had it but like most people who get covid they never know they had it.
    you have no idea what you are talking about.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,992 Times in 8,362 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    I'm not the one who made the claim that the covid stupid juice has no significant benefit for those who have had covid. Not am I the one who said 33 million people in America have had covid. I also am not the one who said most people who get covid have such mild symptoms they never realize they had it. So I may have no idea what I'm talking about but nothing I wrote there is factually incorrect and as is always the case with leftists they talk through their asses and wonder why they are treated like the cunts they are.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

gfm7175 (06-23-2021)

6. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,847 Times in 3,128 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    It’s your claim

Post your proof

Do your own damn homework
    I already did. That's how I know how to tell you exactly what to search for. That's how I can intelligently discuss this matter without having to copy/paste from whatever comes up first after doing a Google search (iow, using my own mind and reasoning).

Now YOU do YOUR own damn homework... I already specifically told you what to look for...

7. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Let me do your homework for you.
    I've already done it.

CNN is ignored on sight. You cannot use CNN as a source with me.

This shows that the new and more dangerous variants are hitting younger and younger people with serious effects.
    Generalistic fear mongering.

If you think one spurious claim of a 13 years old keeps you from vaccination, while masses of serious Covid does not, it is on you and your lack of logic.
    There's been numerous teenagers who have died of heart attacks right after getting jabbed...

There's also been numerous people who have become magnetized after getting jabbed... Why is a "vaccine" magnetizing people??

8. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

in short, everything i posted both times was accurate and you still bitched about it.
    Wow, your reading comprehension and reasoning skills really do suuuuuuuuuuuuuck ballssssssssssssss

9. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I already did. That's how I know how to tell you exactly what to search for. That's how I can intelligently discuss this matter without having to copy/paste from whatever comes up first after doing a Google search (iow, using my own mind and reasoning).

Now YOU do YOUR own damn homework... I already specifically told you what to look for...
    That one there is a uniquely retarded cunt. I gave that shit head 4 pieces of evidence of joke Biden lying and the retarded cunt just denied it. When dealing with a brainless minion like that you just ridicule them. I don't give that one the least bit of respect.

10. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Wow, your reading comprehension and reasoning skills really do suuuuuuuuuuuuuck ballssssssssssssss
    No he just sucks balls.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

gfm7175 (06-23-2021)

12. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

there is no 100% safe vaccine. but this vaccine is at least as safe as the flu vaccine....
    Not even close...

VAERS consistently showed less than 500 reports per year for every year over the last thirty years, but this year (to date) has so far skyrocketed to 6,000 reports and counting??!! .......

13. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He seems to know what he is talking about. YOU on the other hand......

14. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    That one there is a uniquely retarded cunt. I gave that shit head 4 pieces of evidence of joke Biden lying and the retarded cunt just denied it. When dealing with a brainless minion like that you just ridicule them. I don't give that one the least bit of respect.
    Uniquely retarded is right... I typically ignore his insult riddled posts, but I do entertain them from time to time. And I don't have any respect for him either... He doesn't show anyone else any respect.

15. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Uniquely retarded is right... I typically ignore his insult riddled posts, but I do entertain them from time to time. And I don't have any respect for him either... He doesn't show anyone else any respect.
    I ignore most of what it posts. Ridicule is my standard reply to it's stupidity.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

gfm7175 (06-23-2021)

17. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Duplicate

18. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,096 Times in 12,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

THis looks right

COVID-19 vaccines and the push for therapeutic nihilism
    To McCullough, America’s full response to the pandemic was already determined back in early May of 2020. Innovative attempts to create early treatment protocols were almost universally shelved. Instead, all the eggs went into the basket of the vaccine. Vaccinations were now pushed as the silver bullet. Growing mechanisms of control developed, the aim of which was to delegitimize any attempts to examine or utilize significant and effective early treatment protocols to fight the virus.

Thus, the first reason why vaccinations became the only permissible solution to SARS-COV-2 was because the public health bureaucracy decided this by fiat. This fact was fully on display in our societal response to those who contracted the virus.

The message for the sick would be something unprecedented in the recent medical tradition: Patients would be advised that there was nothing that could be done for them until they were at death’s door. The dereliction of duty at the heart of therapeutic nihilism meant that someone who received a positive PCR test would simply be informed to go home, rest, and then go to the ER if things ever got really bad.

The standardization of therapeutic nihilism also revealed something more disturbing that helps to explain further why the vaccines have been pushed with such ferociousness. By March 2020, there were already curious trends regarding the COVID narrative. In a March 17, 2020, article in Stat, Stanford epidemiologist Dr. John Ioannidis, made the prophetic case that the response to SARS-COV-2 would eventually be revealed for what it is -- a “once in a century evidence fiasco.” To Ioannidis, the scientific and medical tradition that formed the foundation for how to respond to pandemics was quickly trashed. It was replaced by a juggernaut the saw constant, decontextualized information intentionally deployed to inculcate fear narratives.

Why, though, were global mechanisms being utilized in this way? The answer is as simple as it is unsettling. The response to the pandemic was meant to accelerate the conditions of a social and political ecosystem that attacks the virtue of prudential judgment. In his most recent book, Joshua Mitchell has succinctly summarized this psychological context for which the pandemic response has helped to solidify:

Citizens are not, after all, competent enough to exercise prudential judgment about how to care for themselves, their families, or their neighbors. They must leave that to the global managers.... [E]very day citizens will surely die if they dare attempt to figure things out by themselves or together with those around them. (P. 237)
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._nihilism.html

Its less that this pandemic was botched than it is that it was weaponized against us, the little people. So many died needlessly as power pushed its political agenda.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Yakuda (06-23-2021)