Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: IF the narrative shifts on the "vaccines"............

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,752 Times in 27,230 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,587 Times in 18,176 Posts
    Blog Entries

The Republican Party has played you with lies

I know it hurts really badly

But you prefer to keep believing the lies because you fear admitting to your self that you have been manipulated by evil people

Free your self

You will be amazed how good it will feel to be able to defend facts again

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,856 Times in 3,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Give us their names so we can see if you are a fool
    Open up a web browser and search for something along the lines of "13 year old died after covid vaccine"... maybe try a search including the words "heart attack" or "heart failure"... It's out there. Do your homework.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    you can find nimrods on right wing media sites that spew the goofiest shit.
    You can also find people who speak the truth.

like the crap about the malaria drug being effective against covid.
    Hydroxy works wonders as a treatment for covid (IF administered early enough). Ivermectin is another option (a better one imo, as it is an effective treatment even if administered later on).

like arizona mail in ballots having bamboo in them proving they originated in china.
    No one claimed this (that I am aware of). There WAS mass election fraud in Arizona though, as this audit has already found a bunch of weird shenanigans and there's still a lot of work to do.

Other States have been keeping an eye on it and might follow Arizona's lead in the coming months...

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,052 Times in 8,408 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    You can also find people who speak the truth.

Hydroxy works wonders as a treatment for covid (IF administered early enough). Ivermectin is another option (a better one imo, as it is an effective treatment even if administered later on).

No one claimed this (that I am aware of). There WAS mass election fraud in Arizona though, as this audit has already found a bunch of weird shenanigans and there's still a lot of work to do.

Other States have been keeping an eye on it and might follow Arizona's lead in the coming months...
    I was on ivermectin when I had covid worked like a fucking charm. And now that I've had covid no need for me to get stabbed with stupid covid juice which studies have found provides no significant benefit for those who have had covid. So fuck them and the vaccine they rode in on.
    Last edited by Yakuda; 06-23-2021 at 08:54 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

gfm7175 (06-23-2021)

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

who says?
    I say.

why would you even "think" that, if what you do can be called thinking?
    What I do is called thinking. I form my own arguments; I do not rely on others to do my thinking for me, as you do, evidenced by your copy/paste of a random website below.

Over 309 million vaccine doses were given in the US as of June 7, 2021.
    Many people received two doses each person, as required for Pfizer and Moderna jabs. Others received only one dose of those mRNA jabs instead of two, apparently having "buyer's remorse" or something... Others took the J&J viral vector jab which required only one dose.

This means that you can't assume that 309 million people have received "the jab" (there's only roughly 330 million people in the States of America btw, and less than 309 million of them are even eligible to receive this experimental jab).

I am making note of this for when we get to this article's faulty mathematics later on... This moment, where you get exposed as a total moron, is what happens when you allow other morons to do your thinking for you.

The vaccines have been proven to be safe and effective.
    No they haven't. How so?

Having VAERS reports absolutely skyrocketing for these jabs (when compared to other jabs) is not "safe and effective"...

Vaccination is happening under the most intensive safety monitoring in U.S. history.
    No it isn't. And our November elections were the "safest ever" too, right? You actually believe this garbage??

How many people have died after getting a vaccine?

Between December 2020 and June 7th, 2021, VAERS received 5,208 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who got a vaccine. Doctors and safety monitors carefully review the details of each case to see if it might be linked to the vaccine.
    This is where my "bad math" note from above comes into play. This is just taking 5,208 and dividing it by 309 million and acting as if that math results in "how many people have died after getting a vaccine".

That math is NOT yielding a percentage of people who died after getting a covid jab, as the 309 million number is a reference to the number of doses administered, NOT to the number of people receiving those doses. Rather, it is yielding (well, attempting to yield but failing at doing so) a percentage of jabs administered in which death was experienced immediately after said jab was administered. Another problem with this math is that the VAERS database is not an all inclusive list of adverse reactions, as the vast majority of adverse reaction cases do not get reported to the VAERS database.

There's no way to truly know just how many people have died shortly after receiving their covid jabs, but I believe that it is likely somewhere between 0.033% and 0.33%. This is only speaking of death in the short term, not in the long term. There are so many unknowns surrounding these mRNA jabs and a bit over half of the population thus far have subjected themselves to being guinea pigs and lab rats...

Just don't be shifting the blame for these deaths to Trump when they become more prevalent upon re-exposure to coronaviruses in the Fall/Winter (as happened in past mRNA related animal trials)...

There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blot clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blot clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented.
    Lies...

By way of comparison, getting COVID-19 while unvaccinated poses a grave risk; as of June 14, 2021 more than 599,000 deaths have been attributed to the virus in the US alone.
    Fear mongering via a purposefully and manipulatively inflated death number. Most of those deaths were actually caused by something other than covid (the CDC themselves even admit this).

After careful review of the additional data,
    What data?

doctors
    Which doctors? Additionally, these particular doctors do not speak for all doctors.

have decided that there is no evidence at all that the vaccines contributed to the other patient deaths.
    Teenagers, who were otherwise healthy as a horse, dropping dead of heart attacks immediately after getting covid jabbed is "no[t] evidence"? It sounds to me like these "doctors" are complete and utter quacks.

Nonetheless, the CDC and FDA will continue to investigate every single report of death (and other adverse events) reported to VAERS.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure they will..........

Your parroting of this holy link made you out to be a complete and utter moron, didn't it?

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I say.

What I do is called thinking. I form my own arguments; I do not rely on others to do my thinking for me, as you do, evidenced by your copy/paste of a random website below.

Many people received two doses each person, as required for Pfizer and Moderna jabs. Others received only one dose of those mRNA jabs instead of two, apparently having "buyer's remorse" or something... Others took the J&J viral vector jab which required only one dose.

This means that you can't assume that 309 million people have received "the jab" (there's only roughly 330 million people in the States of America btw, and less than 309 million of them are even eligible to receive this experimental jab).

I am making note of this for when we get to this article's faulty mathematics later on... This moment, where you get exposed as a total moron, is what happens when you allow other morons to do your thinking for you.

No they haven't. How so?

Having VAERS reports absolutely skyrocketing for these jabs (when compared to other jabs) is not "safe and effective"...

No it isn't. And our November elections were the "safest ever" too, right? You actually believe this garbage??

This is where my "bad math" note from above comes into play. This is just taking 5,208 and dividing it by 309 million and acting as if that math results in "how many people have died after getting a vaccine".

That math is NOT yielding a percentage of people who died after getting a covid jab, as the 309 million number is a reference to the number of doses administered, NOT to the number of people receiving those doses. Rather, it is yielding (well, attempting to yield but failing at doing so) a percentage of jabs administered in which death was experienced immediately after said jab was administered. Another problem with this math is that the VAERS database is not an all inclusive list of adverse reactions, as the vast majority of adverse reaction cases do not get reported to the VAERS database.

There's no way to truly know just how many people have died shortly after receiving their covid jabs, but I believe that it is likely somewhere between 0.033% and 0.33%. This is only speaking of death in the short term, not in the long term. There are so many unknowns surrounding these mRNA jabs and a bit over half of the population thus far have subjected themselves to being guinea pigs and lab rats...

Just don't be shifting the blame for these deaths to Trump when they become more prevalent upon re-exposure to coronaviruses in the Fall/Winter (as happened in past mRNA related animal trials)...

Lies...

Fear mongering via a purposefully and manipulatively inflated death number. Most of those deaths were actually caused by something other than covid (the CDC themselves even admit this).

What data?

Which doctors? Additionally, these particular doctors do not speak for all doctors.

Teenagers, who were otherwise healthy as a horse, dropping dead of heart attacks immediately after getting covid jabbed is "no[t] evidence"? It sounds to me like these "doctors" are complete and utter quacks.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure they will..........

Your parroting of this holy link made you out to be a complete and utter moron, didn't it?
    It's also a fact that they changed the criteria for reporting adverse effects of the covid stupid juice stab. They changed it so they would only accept reports of hospitalizations or deaths. Every other side effect no matter how bad isn't reported unless you end up in the hospital or dead. Fudging the numbers just like the election.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

gfm7175 (06-23-2021)

9. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    I was on ivermectin when I had covid worked like a fucking charm. And now that I've had covid no need for me to get stabbed with stupid covid juice which studies have found provides no significant benefit for those who have had covid. So fuck them and the vaccine they rofe in on.
    Bingo, and thanks for yet another account of ivermectin working wonders as a treatment for covid.

There have been many deaths over the past year and a half which could have been EASILY prevented if not for the corrupt leftists in DC and their media shills actively censoring and suppressing viable treatment options such as hydroxy and ivermectin. LEFTISTS did this. Blood is on the hands of these LEFTIST fucks...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

Yakuda (06-23-2021)

11. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

I say.

sorrry, dumbass, but don't blame me for you not having any sense. you are just too stupid to understand numbers, and percentages, and it makes you post dumbass shit about people who do.

first off, the article did not ever say 309 million Americans received a dose. stupid. add reading to the list of easy shit you cannot do. what it does say is that there have been 309 million shots given, and only 5,208 reported deaths after a shot. that accounts for the 0.0017% reported death to total shots number given. dumbass. never said 309 million people. and then, of those deaths, 3 related to J&J vaccine and none of the others verified. no vaccine is 100% safe, but this vaccine is extraordinarily safe and effective and you are too stupid to understand the facts even as they are slapping you right across your huge gaping piehole. moron.

12. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    We are not allowed to even know the name of the cop who shot an unarmed woman in the capital.....get real.
    Perfect response. Your account has been awarded with a Christocoin
    cc.jpg

I need to remember this one for any other instance of "give us their names" or "say their names"... I like that you chose the words "unarmed woman" as well... kudos for using their own language and rules against them!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

Hawkeye10 (06-23-2021)

14. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    It's also a fact that they changed the criteria for reporting adverse effects of the covid stupid juice stab. They changed it so they would only accept reports of hospitalizations or deaths. Every other side effect no matter how bad isn't reported unless you end up in the hospital or dead. Fudging the numbers just like the election.
    Bingo. You get it. You can clearly see how these Satanically influenced people are manipulating the minds of useful idiots like Hoosier Daddy. Good for you!

15. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

sorrry, dumbass, but don't blame me for you not having any sense. you are just too stupid to understand numbers, and percentages, and it makes you post dumbass shit about people who do.
    These are your issues, not mine.

first off, the article did not ever say 309 million Americans received a dose. stupid. add reading to the list of easy shit you cannot do.
    Obviously you are unable to reason beyond the surface level.

Yes, the article specifically said "309 million vaccine doses were given". This is called 'basic reading comprehension', IOW the SURFACE LEVEL. The next step, called 'advanced reading comprehension', iow BEYOND the surface level, is where you fail miserably.

Even though at an earlier point the article specifically said "309 million vaccine doses were given", it then later asks the question "how many people have died after getting a vaccine?" and it answers that question with a percentage (0.0017%). This is the result of taking [5,208] (number of VAERS death reports) and dividing it by [309,000,000] (for this purpose of answering this question, 309M would be the number of people who got vaccinated... even though it was earlier mentioned that this number is actually the number of vaccine doses administered).

If you had any sort of beyond-surface-level reading comprehension skills, you would've noted at this point that the article that you are allowing to do your thinking FOR you has now contradicted itself and is now stuck in a paradox, as follows:
    1) 309M is the number of vaccine doses administered.
    2) 309M is the number of people vaccinated.

Which one is it?

The lesson that you should've learned here is: People are morons. Do not let such morons do your thinking FOR you. Dig deeper (below the surface level). Learn how to think beyond the surface level.

what it does say is that there have been 309 million shots given, and only 5,208 reported deaths after a shot. that accounts for the 0.0017% reported death to total shots number given. dumbass. never said 309 million people. and then, of those deaths, 3 related to J&J vaccine and none of the others verified. no vaccine is 100% safe, but this vaccine is extraordinarily safe and effective and you are too stupid to understand the facts even as they are slapping you right across your huge gaping piehole. moron.
    I've already explained what that bit of mathematics is actually yielding [which is deaths per vaccine dose administered, NOT deaths per person vaccinated] and the issues surrounding that yielded result, rendering it to be inaccurate. Vaccine doses are not people, dude...

Why are people becoming magnetized after getting "vaccinated"? Vaccines have never magnetized people in the past. There's even reports of people who DIDN'T get the jab who have become magnetized... Aren't you even the slightest bit curious as to what's going on with that?? WTF is in these jabs that would allow people to stick magnets to themselves and have them stay in place??!!!

16. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Bingo, and thanks for yet another account of ivermectin working wonders as a treatment for covid.

There have been many deaths over the past year and a half which could have been EASILY prevented if not for the corrupt leftists in DC and their media shills actively censoring and suppressing viable treatment options such as hydroxy and ivermectin. LEFTISTS did this. Blood is on the hands of these LEFTIST fucks...
    There is no way to have said it better

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

gfm7175 (06-23-2021)

18. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

first off, the article did not ever say 309 million Americans received a dose. stupid. add reading to the list of easy shit you cannot do. what it does say is that there have been 309 million shots given, and only 5,208 reported deaths after a shot. that accounts for the 0.0017% reported death to total shots number given. dumbass. never said 309 million people. and then, of those deaths, 3 related to J&J vaccine and none of the others verified. no vaccine is 100% safe, but this vaccine is extraordinarily safe and effective and you are too stupid to understand the facts even as they are slapping you right across your huge gaping piehole. moron.
    But is of no significant benefit to people how have had covid. That's over 33 million people that we know of. You probably had it but like most people who get covid they never know they had it.

19. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,752 Times in 27,230 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,587 Times in 18,176 Posts
    Blog Entries

Open up a web browser and search for something along the lines of "13 year old died after covid vaccine"... maybe try a search including the words "heart attack" or "heart failure"... It's out there. Do your homework.
    It’s your claim

Post your proof

Do your own damn homework

20. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,829 Times in 17,261 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,597 Times in 4,275 Posts

Let me do your homework for you. https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/12/healt...nts/index.html This shows that the new and more dangerous variants are hitting younger and younger people with serious effects. If you think one spurious claim of a 13 years old keeps you from vaccination, while masses of serious Covid does not, it is on you and your lack of logic.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Hoosier Daddy (06-23-2021)