Thread: Jen Psaki - 'We have the highest ethical standards of any administration in history,'

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 Times in 3,426 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Default Jen Psaki - 'We have the highest ethical standards of any administration in history,'

Pedo Joe is a serial child molester and we have many many many youtube vids proving it. You can't get more unethical than that. Pedodent Biden gets away with it because our useless press won't criticize him for anything.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...istration.html

jaune 21 2021 White House press secretary Jen Psaki defended the Biden administration hiring the family members of some of the president's top aides, including her sister, Chief of Staff Ron Klain's wife and White House counselor Steve Ricchetti's two sons and daughter.

Psaki was asked at the Monday briefing what safeguards the White House has in place to prevent preferential hiring of family members.

'We have the highest ethical standards of any administration in history,' Psaki replied. 'A number of ethics officials have conveyed that and we're proud of that. We have also staffed up at an unprecedentd pace and this is the most diverse administration in American history.'

'So we certainly expect that everyone will abide by those high ethics standards that applies in how we operate and that also applies in how hiring is done,' she added.

While President Joe Biden promised that none of his family members would receive government jobs, that hasn't extended to his top tier of advisers, whose children and other family members have gotten administration gigs.

At least five children of his top aides have gotten jobs, according to a report Friday in The Washington Post.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

THAT WOULD EXPLAIN THE $MILLIONS THE CARTELS ARE MAKING OFF OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING DURING THE TRAFFICKING/SMUGGLING BOOM PRES.MORON FRILLY PANTIES CREATED, HIS FIRST DAY IN OFFICE.

ALL THOSE "ETHICS"....
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The Bidens are a giant crime family. Pedo Joe has raked in millions of $s if bribes over the last 50 years.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,918 Times in 13,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 829 Times in 788 Posts

A typical Democrat on ethical standards...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (06-22-2021)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

damn, you trump bitches sure are stupid.

7. #6 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,507 Times in 16,971 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    Trump
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    A typical Democrat on ethical standards...

oh, that was good....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

damn, you trump bitches sure think I am stupid.
    yes.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

HAHAHA. Another brilliant 'argument" from the left.

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am not a trump bitch so don't ever call me that again. Trump was better than the kenyan baboon but he was still a huge disappointment.

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Pedo Joe is a serial child molester and we have many many many youtube vids proving it. You can't get more unethical than that. Pedodent Biden gets away with it because our useless press won't criticize him for anything.
    The cunt is loopy

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why won't the useless press ask pedodent biden about all the videos that prove he's a child molester?. For that matter why don't the repubs talk about this?. Why didn't trump talk about it last year? This is every politician's dream - a video of the other guy molesting kids. But Trump let it pass.

Was trump paid to throw the election?