Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrat terrorists released by the hundreds while every 1/6 protester faces prison

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,259 Times in 7,142 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Democrats spent four years straight committing non-stop acts of domestic terrorism on courthouses, capitals, police stations, and immigration facilities nationwide, yet Democrat officials responded with glowing adoration, enthusiastic support, total forgiveness, and even bailing them out so they could commit more felonies and violate more people's rights. But despite wave after wave of Democrats aiding and abetting arson, anarchy, riots, looting, secession, assault, murder, doxing, hoaxes, vandalism, and intimidation by left-wing terrorists...every single person who dared to resist their open theft of the presidency on January 6th by protesting at the Capitol Building one time...faces endless hysterical vilification, investigation, and outright persecution.

"The riots in New York City last June resulted in tens of millions of dollars in property damage and hundreds of rioters and looters arrested. In the Bronx alone, there were 118 arrests during the unrest. Many of the vandals and looters were caught on tape — many of their faces were visible. Others posted their exploits on social media.

If this sounds familiar it should. More than 400 rioters who stormed the Capitol building on January 6 have been arrested, largely through facial recognition and social media posts. Dozens of those rioters are facing stiff prison time. Both acts of violence were political. But only one set of rioters are being punished."

This goes way beyond the usual Democrat privilege. Such obscenely rigged, one-sided outcomes highlight how weaponized this government has become with continuously grotesque abuses of power against anyone to the right of Karl Marx.

You are comparing SHIT TO SHINOLA HERE!

BECAUSE YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT- YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT FROM SHINOLA!

NO FUCKING COMPARISON IDIOT!

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    I'm outraged by this latest whatever...
    Let me sum it up. They love traitors, and feel like those 1/6 traitors should get out of jail. They hate the 8th amendment, and want to make sure poor people can't afford bail.

In other words, it's Wednesday at JPP.

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    perhaps because the lib'ruls of Minnesota were stupid enough to vote for him........is that the same reason that the person who raised the money to pay that bail is our VP?......
    I'm pretty sure Joe and the Ho got just about as many votes as the child-groping racist crook got in every presidential race BEFORE he came down with Alzheimer's...and BEFORE he picked the least popular VP candidate humanely possible to run with.

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I have trouble with you thinking that just because a person who sets fire to a building in Minneapolis hasn't ever held a job, its a good idea for the VP to raise the money to put him back on the street to set more fires in buildings in Minneapolis........

As does every other thinking adult on the planet.

5. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

what is unconstitutional about objecting to the VP raising funds that aid domestic terrorists........an adult should know the answer to that, even if he desperately wants to pretend the issue is simply about whether bail is constitutional......

6. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

no......your issue is with a judge.......our issue is with a VP who raised funds for bailing out terrorists.....

Exactly. This is not the least bit complicated.

7. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    You are comparing SHIT TO SHINOLA HERE!

BECAUSE YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT- YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT FROM SHINOLA!

NO FUCKING COMPARISON IDIOT!
    As usual, the conservative offers common sense, logic, facts, and sources, while the Democrat offers literally nothing but emotional hysteria and ad hominem fallacies. I rest my case.

8. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Strumpet View Post
    More absurd tripe from a sick and demented mind.
    You don't need to confess. It's apparent.

9. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

I'm pretty sure Joe and the Ho got just about as many votes as the child-groping racist crook got in every presidential race BEFORE he came down with Alzheimer's...and BEFORE he picked the least popular VP candidate humanely possible to run with.

10. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Let me sum it up. They love traitors...
    Say the people who:

-help illegal immigrants invade and rape our country

-steal elections

-burn down cities

-issue death threats for donating to anyone but Democrats

-dox, assault, and terrorize anyone who expresses dissent

-declare secession

-burn our flag

-ban our Pledge

-disrespect our Anthem

-tear down our monuments

-lie to school children about our history

-violate their oaths

-shred every part of the Constitution

-oppose national defense

-aid all our enemies

-betray all our allies

and feel like those 1/6 traitors should get out of jail.
    Thanks for informing us of how we feel.

Bottom Line: Don't steal elections and support treason and terrorism 99% of the time and then expect anyone to take you seriously when you try to make one single instance of anyone lifting a hand back to your incessant bullying, violence, and fascism into the end of the world.

Total. Fucking. Horseshit...and you know it.

They hate the 8th amendment
    Say the people who still defend the baseless torture of Trump associates for false confessions, and the people who oppose virtually 100% of the Constitution.

Projection.jpg

and want to make sure poor people can't afford bail.
    *poor peopls domestic terrorists.

Any other childish demagogue antics you would like to discredit yourself with, or are you good for now?

Notice how you said you would make a fool of others, but actually ended up making a fool of no one but yourself, exactly as I predicted, on every single point?

Last edited by artichoke; 06-23-2021 at 04:59 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (06-23-2021)

12. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Alright. I've corrected enough of Concart's ignorance, lying, and garbage logic for today. I am now taking off.

Hint: This is what ACTUALLY leaving looks like, as opposed to Concart's phony teenage girl drama queen storm-offs for attention.

Are you coming back?

13. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,067 Times in 3,417 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 643 Times in 611 Posts

Um...no. Showing the idiocy of you pretending that one can only be identified as a flight risk once it is too late...in no way impacts the arguments being made by the adult-level IQ debaters here.

That's never what I claimed. You just struggle with reading comprehension.

Judges base flight risk calculations on means (money), how famous the person is (can they easily disappear), and other similar factors, all of which can be determined without waiting to see if they run first, which only a complete moron would ever suggest in the first place.

Just stop. We aren't even talking about what the judge decides to make possible. We're talking about Democrats DECIDING to fund the bail, which is wholly irrelevant to the judge deciding whether bail CAN be obtained, and at what level.

Try to keep up.
    Wow. You are confused and ignorant of the bail process. Bail is based on much more than your claims. In fact the flight risk is pretty minor in calculating bail since someone considered a flight risk wouldn't be released at all. See Ghislaine Maxwell as an example. In MN, bail is set based on criteria that the judge follows. The judge followed those criteria. The judges are following similar criteria in allowing bail for the majority of those arrested on Jan 6. I don't see you complaining about any of those people getting out on bail after they attacked the US Capitol.

Democrats didn't decide to fund the bail. A non profit funded the bail. The non profit accepts donations. The people donating have no say in who is bailed out by the fund. If we accept your argument then we have cases of Republicans bailing out murderers and terrorists but you aren't attacking Republicans for doing the exact same thing you are attacking Democrats for. Your hypocrisy seems to know no bounds. Perhaps when you grow up you can discuss this with the adults because you clearly are not currently an adult.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

14. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,067 Times in 3,417 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 643 Times in 611 Posts

have any of them been charged with arson or assault?.....if so, I believe they ARE being held without bail.......trespass?......obviously not......you don't set bail on folks who will get a $100 fine.....
    Some of them are being held without bail. Some of those charged with assault are out on bail.

Perhaps you should explain that to Arminius who seems upset that people were arrested and then released during the protests across this country. Most of them were charged with misdemeanors.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

15. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

You fucking morons pretend that the Constitution is your Holy Grail, and you don't even know what the fuck is in it.
    frickin hilarious, coming from you idiot liberals. YOU don't know what's in the Constitution and you show it every fucking day. You're a failed American because not only do you need the government to tell what's IN the constitution, you let the goverment ignore it, or even worse, you let them use it against you.

you're a shit stain on the nation and we'd be better off if you just killed yourself.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

16. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,970 Times in 32,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    Some of them are being held without bail. Some of those charged with assault are out on bail.

Perhaps you should explain that to Arminius who seems upset that people were arrested and then released during the protests across this country. Most of them were charged with misdemeanors.
    did Harris bail out arsonists or not.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”