Thread: Trump the Ostrich - 'Testing is killing me'

1. #376 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 3,615 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 367 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    So, you took a stab at it lol.
    I'd say it was better than a stab. You haven't tried to refute it.

2. #377 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    the guy is a narcissist desperate to hide his role..
    Trump smelled out the Wuhan lab leak and was called a "conspiracy theory"
    as well as other that got banned by social media. so the truth got buried by Fauci, Lancet letter, and social media

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/05/th...-disagreement/
    In 2014, the NIH awarded a grant to the U.S.-based EcoHealth Alliance to study the risk of the future emergence of coronaviruses from bats. In 2019, the project was renewed for another five years, but it was canceled in April 2020 — three months after the first case of the coronavirus was confirmed in the U.S.

EcoHealth ultimately received $3.7 million over six years from the NIH and distributed nearly $600,000 of that total to China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology, a collaborator on the project, pre-approved by NIH.

The grant cancellation came at a time when then-President Donald Trump and others questioned the U.S. funding to a lab in Wuhan
    GOF research was halted by Obama’s DOD but Fauci used Daszok’s outfit [Eco Health] as a cutout to work around the prohibition. Forget everything else, Fauci should get the axe for that. And people wonder why the lab origin theory was ‘mistakenly’ labeled a conspiracy theory for over a year.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Matt Dillon (06-23-2021)

4. #378 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    I'd say it was better than a stab. You haven't tried to refute it.
    Your last link says ‘they think’ and it gives a broad range. You’re guessing. It’s a novel virus, remember? It could be low.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

5. #379 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    LOL, you keyboard warriors scare me about as much as a swarm of gnats. Annnoying and harmless, but they make a lot of noise. Blah, blah, blah. My dad was in a POW camp in WWII. He is part of the supermajority that thinks you and your kind should STFU and let the adults run things.
    And the Post-of-the-Day goes to.........................Concart.

Take a bow, sir. (And thanks for tearing Matt Dildo a new one).
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Concart (06-23-2021)

7. #380 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Segregation didn’t start in the 50s
    if that's the only thing you disagreed with in the post, fine......you gave us segregation in the 50s and before the 50s......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

8. #381 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 72 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Caitlyn Jenner is a "she/her". Guess you're not a CA voter.
    He's a sick fuck like you.

9. #382 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

He’s hardly alone. Daszok was kicked off the WHO covid origin investigation team because he has been collaborating with China on GOF research. The big wig virologist at NC, Baric, has been collaborating with them. The guy over Fauci, same ditto. It was very likely a big cover up—or it least gives off the same stench like one.

Though Daszok getting the boot is a sign they are feeling some heat. With luck, they’re going to feel some more before it’s over.
    what a bunch of liars, connivers and CCP sycophants

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Darth Omar (06-23-2021), Matt Dillon (06-23-2021)

11. #383 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

GOF research was halted by Obama’s DOD but Fauci used Daszok’s outfit [Eco Health] as a cutout to work around the prohibition. Forget everything else, Fauci should get the axe for that. And people wonder why the lab origin theory was ‘mistakenly’ labeled a conspiracy theory for over a year.
    that would imply Biden is aware -and Biden isn't aware of much of anything not pulled from the Prog playbook

12. #384 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    They've literally re-written history from just six months ago. The election was 'called' on the Saturday morning after the election, when it became obvious that Pennsylvania was in Biden's column. The truth is that the Pennsylvania outcome was not in question on Wednesday morning, when Trump led the same day vote by only 500,000. At that point, it was a mathematical certainty that Biden would win Pennsylvania. But the networks played it safe, and waited until those votes had been counted. But everyone knew what they were going to say.
    Trump and his moronic minions have done more to destroy American democracy than anything in American history. If the right wing idiots didn't swallow Trump's lies (load), he would just dry up and blow away. He would be truly irrelevant. The biggest Trump lie that the right has swallowed is the fact that Trump is a religious, God-fearing Christian. BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
    Trump doesn't have a holy cell in his fat, sweaty body. He's as irreverent as they come. Just goes to show you how fucking gullible these loons are.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

13. #385 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Your last link says ‘they think’ and it gives a broad range. You’re guessing. It’s a novel virus, remember? It could be low.
    I see ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in adds for vaxxing even advising a test or doctors visit if one suspects they have/had COVID.
    it's scandalous - this "everyone must get vaxxed" putsch- when those young have little risk from exposure.
    And may very well have the antibodies/memory T-cells that make it moot

Over 300 cases of heart issue after Covid vaccination reported in young people, CDC says
    https://www.wfla.com/community/healt...ople-cdc-says/

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Darth Omar (06-23-2021), Matt Dillon (06-23-2021)

15. #386 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I see ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in adds for vaxxing even advising a test or doctors visit if one suspects they have/had COVID.
    it's scandalous - this "everyone must get vaxxed" putsch- when those young have little risk from exposure.

Over 300 cases of heart issue after Covid vaccination reported in young people, CDC says
    Yes, post-vax myocarditis is an actual thing. Not that it gets a lot of play in the media.

I’m not as trusting of the jabs as some people are. One thing that gets left out of this are front line PCP’s: just because Fauci or the CDC say everyone take the jab doesn’t mean every doc is going to recommend to every patient to get stuck. My own doc left it up to me and I’m 65. ‘You’re not someone I’d push into taking it’ was how she put it.

Your personal doc looks after you. YOU are their only concern and not some high-minded [and dubious] quest to ‘defeat the virus’ so I wouldn’t be surprised if this dynamic might be behind some of the vaccine hesitancy. And this points to the distinction between frontline medicine and the ‘medicine’ practiced by the clowns in the medical bureaucracy. If they aren’t in bed with Big Pharma they are compromised by the CCP. Or both.

16. #387 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Now you're just being contradictory without being able to support anything you're saying. It's not a good look. At this point in time, it doesn't matter how "low" the vaccination rate needs to be to achieve immunity because whatever it is, we're nowhere close to it. It seems that all the pickup trucks, shotguns, and cash prizes that state governors gave away still couldn't convince the cult hicks to do what's in their best interest anyway. It's fascinating.

17. #388 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jakemax View Post
    He's a sick fuck like you.
    So you're attracted to both of us. Flattered, I'm sure, but no. Go sniff somebody else's crotch, fuckboi.

18. #389 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    Trump and his moronic minions have done more to destroy American democracy than anything in American history. If the right wing idiots didn't swallow Trump's lies (load), he would just dry up and blow away. He would be truly irrelevant. The biggest Trump lie that the right has swallowed is the fact that Trump is a religious, God-fearing Christian. BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
    Trump doesn't have a holy cell in his fat, sweaty body. He's as irreverent as they come. Just goes to show you how fucking gullible these loons are.
    They're not real Christians either. They go to a service once a week and talk shit about their family, neighbors, and coworkers while referencing the Bible, but they're not Christians. The can worship Trump (they conveniently ignore that that's a sin) because ultimately, they are exactly like him: Dishonest, gluttonous, boastful, insecure, and undereducated.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Diesel For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (06-23-2021)

20. #390 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh my fucking gawd. How are you still repeating this? Are you physically trapped in 2020? Are you posting to us from a universe that hasn't gained another year of research and knowledge? Although young people seem to have little risk of dying or becoming seriously ill from COVID, THEY STILL TRANSMIT THE VIRUS TO OTHER PEOPLE WHO CAN AND DO DIE OR BECOME SERIOUSLY ILL.

Be a fucking human being. Do your fucking job. Get the fucking vaccine.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Diesel For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (06-23-2021)