1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    In your feted wet dreams
    I am right a high percentage of the time.

That's what the education was for.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    This weekend, Russia’s favorite propaganda shows celebrated a job well done. State TV propagandist Dmitry Kiselyov asserted on his show on Sunday: “Biden should keep in mind that not only America is back, but Russia is back too.”

The ploy began when Putin sat down for an interview with NBC’s Keir Simmons. He directed the conversation away from his suspected involvement in the murders and attempted murders of his critics. Instead, asking: “Did you order the assassination of the woman who walked into Congress and who was shot and killed by a policeman?”
    The Russian president was referring to Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt, who was fatally shot by a Capitol Police officer as she tried to climb through the broken window of a door leading directly onto the House floor during the Jan. 6 riots
    The bait had been thrown.
    This line of attack was no surprise to people who follow Russian propaganda. It had been preplanned and foreshadowed by pro-Kremlin experts appearing on Russian state TV talk shows prior to the summit. “[Biden] is planning to tell us about Navalny and we will tell him about the woman shot on January 6th at the Capitol,” Olga Skabeeva, the host of state TV show 60 Minutes, on June 1.
    Ten days later, Putin did exactly that in his NBC interview.
    On June 16, with the world’s attention fixed to the Geneva summit, the Russian president reiterated the same flawed premise during his press conference: “About my opponents being jailed or imprisoned. People went into the U.S. Congress with political demands. 400 people now facing criminal charges... On what grounds? Not quite clear... One of the participants, a woman, was shot dead on the spot. She was not threatening anything.”
    Putin’s plot paid off in spades, when Tucker Carlson played the clip of his comments to NBC on his show and expressed agreement. Carlson said: “Now, under normal circumstances, we would never play tape of a foreign adversary criticizing our government. But honestly, those are fair questions.”
    Without a hint of irony, Carlson added: “Vladimir Putin knows authoritarian systems very well, and he sees clearly what is happening in this country.” The Fox News host seemed to assume that an authoritarian adversary was providing this advice without an ulterior motive—and eagerly shared it with his American audience.
    His decision was cheered by pro-Kremlin propagandists in Moscow.
    During his nightly show, The Evening with Vladimir Soloviev, host Vladimir Soloviev proudly surmised: “Putin knew whom he was talking to and his message was heard. This is Fox News and its very popular program—one of its highest-rated programs. Republicans listened and couldn’t help but agree... Putin was heard and what he said hit the bullseye.”
    Russian political scientist Sergey Mikheyev enthusiastically replied: “This is a good illustration of the thesis as to whether we should be influencing public opinion in America. Yes, of course we should—of course! The question is how to do it and which resources to use. Without a doubt, we should be using any existing divisions. Sometimes I hear, ‘What’s in it for us?’ and I will cynically tell you: whatever harms them benefits us. That is terrible but true.”
    Putin is already polling higher than President Biden among Trump voters, according to the recent poll by Economist/YouGov, which also found that Republicans viewed Russia as less of a threat than Democrats do.
    Now that Republican voters are increasingly influenced by conspiracy theories spread through the QAnon movement, pro-Kremlin propagandists seek to capitalize on that trend as well. During the broadcast of his show on May 31, host Soloviev asked: “What if the heroic city of Moscow hosted a forum ‘Free America’ by American QAnon supporters, and their living expenses would be funded by the Russian government, how fast would we hear accusations of interference with their [U.S.] internal affairs?” RT’s editor-in-chief Margarita Simonyan promptly replied: “We need to be doing that.”
    Carlson’s commentary also flagged up another line being pursued by Russian state’s propagandists. The Fox News host asked: “Who did shoot Ashli Babbitt and why don’t we know?” Rossiya-1 probed that question, quoting Republican Congressman Devin Nunes in a state TV news show on June 11.
    Russia’s state media previously worked alongside the GOP in their attempts to unmask the Ukraine whistleblower whose revelations contributed to Trump’s impeachment. It would not be surprising if the Kremlin-controlled media yet again takes the first step to publicly finger the law enforcement officer in question, further inflaming political divisions in the U.S.

How Putin Made a Fool of Tucker Carlson (msn.com)

Fucker Tardson was played.

HOW SO?? PLEASE SPECIFY HOW YOU DELUDE CARLSON WAS "PLAYED"...CITE THE QUOTES YOU THINK MALES THAT CASE...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post

HOW SO?? PLEASE SPECIFY HOW YOU DELUDE CARLSON WAS "PLAYED"...CITE THE QUOTES YOU THINK MALES THAT CASE...
    I have been trying to get a list of charges for hours.

I have gotten nowhere.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,764 Times in 27,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,589 Times in 18,178 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I am right a high percentage of the time.

That's what the education was for.
    You may be right

But you are never correct

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

How McSlobber made a fool out of himself: He posted this OP.
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...83#post4497183

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You may be right

But you are never correct
    LIAR...not a single person on this Earth is never right.

As you know, but you have no interest in the truth do you Sport?
    Last edited by Hawkeye10; 06-21-2021 at 07:17 PM.

DARK AGES SUCK!

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,764 Times in 27,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,589 Times in 18,178 Posts
    Blog Entries

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

In the earth

Or on the earth

You try to hurt Americans you will get dead
    I make a lot of spelling mistakes, but then you almost always get what I am saying, which is the point of conversation, dont Ya Sport....

I go right from Tucker into making dinner, and I suck at multi-tasking on a good day, and today is fucking hot!

DARK AGES SUCK!

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

In the earth

Or on the earth

You try to hurt Americans you will get dead
    So much of what the education was for was learning where the hills to die on are.

DARK AGES SUCK!

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,283 Times in 13,412 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

So hundreds have not been arrested for their actions on the sixth?
    Really
    You sticking with that claim?
    Yes, and as I said for misdemeanor charges of trespass and disorderly conduct for the most part.

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,827 Times in 3,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 368 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    This weekend, Russia’s favorite propaganda shows celebrated a job well done. State TV propagandist Dmitry Kiselyov asserted on his show on Sunday: “Biden should keep in mind that not only America is back, but Russia is back too.”

The ploy began when Putin sat down for an interview with NBC’s Keir Simmons. He directed the conversation away from his suspected involvement in the murders and attempted murders of his critics. Instead, asking: “Did you order the assassination of the woman who walked into Congress and who was shot and killed by a policeman?”
    The Russian president was referring to Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt, who was fatally shot by a Capitol Police officer as she tried to climb through the broken window of a door leading directly onto the House floor during the Jan. 6 riots
    The bait had been thrown.
    This line of attack was no surprise to people who follow Russian propaganda. It had been preplanned and foreshadowed by pro-Kremlin experts appearing on Russian state TV talk shows prior to the summit. “[Biden] is planning to tell us about Navalny and we will tell him about the woman shot on January 6th at the Capitol,” Olga Skabeeva, the host of state TV show 60 Minutes, on June 1.
    Ten days later, Putin did exactly that in his NBC interview.
    On June 16, with the world’s attention fixed to the Geneva summit, the Russian president reiterated the same flawed premise during his press conference: “About my opponents being jailed or imprisoned. People went into the U.S. Congress with political demands. 400 people now facing criminal charges... On what grounds? Not quite clear... One of the participants, a woman, was shot dead on the spot. She was not threatening anything.”
    Putin’s plot paid off in spades, when Tucker Carlson played the clip of his comments to NBC on his show and expressed agreement. Carlson said: “Now, under normal circumstances, we would never play tape of a foreign adversary criticizing our government. But honestly, those are fair questions.”
    Without a hint of irony, Carlson added: “Vladimir Putin knows authoritarian systems very well, and he sees clearly what is happening in this country.” The Fox News host seemed to assume that an authoritarian adversary was providing this advice without an ulterior motive—and eagerly shared it with his American audience.
    His decision was cheered by pro-Kremlin propagandists in Moscow.
    During his nightly show, The Evening with Vladimir Soloviev, host Vladimir Soloviev proudly surmised: “Putin knew whom he was talking to and his message was heard. This is Fox News and its very popular program—one of its highest-rated programs. Republicans listened and couldn’t help but agree... Putin was heard and what he said hit the bullseye.”
    Russian political scientist Sergey Mikheyev enthusiastically replied: “This is a good illustration of the thesis as to whether we should be influencing public opinion in America. Yes, of course we should—of course! The question is how to do it and which resources to use. Without a doubt, we should be using any existing divisions. Sometimes I hear, ‘What’s in it for us?’ and I will cynically tell you: whatever harms them benefits us. That is terrible but true.”
    Putin is already polling higher than President Biden among Trump voters, according to the recent poll by Economist/YouGov, which also found that Republicans viewed Russia as less of a threat than Democrats do.
    Now that Republican voters are increasingly influenced by conspiracy theories spread through the QAnon movement, pro-Kremlin propagandists seek to capitalize on that trend as well. During the broadcast of his show on May 31, host Soloviev asked: “What if the heroic city of Moscow hosted a forum ‘Free America’ by American QAnon supporters, and their living expenses would be funded by the Russian government, how fast would we hear accusations of interference with their [U.S.] internal affairs?” RT’s editor-in-chief Margarita Simonyan promptly replied: “We need to be doing that.”
    Carlson’s commentary also flagged up another line being pursued by Russian state’s propagandists. The Fox News host asked: “Who did shoot Ashli Babbitt and why don’t we know?” Rossiya-1 probed that question, quoting Republican Congressman Devin Nunes in a state TV news show on June 11.
    Russia’s state media previously worked alongside the GOP in their attempts to unmask the Ukraine whistleblower whose revelations contributed to Trump’s impeachment. It would not be surprising if the Kremlin-controlled media yet again takes the first step to publicly finger the law enforcement officer in question, further inflaming political divisions in the U.S.

How Putin Made a Fool of Tucker Carlson (msn.com)

Fucker Tardson was played.
    Fucker Tardson. That guy is dumber than shit.

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Right/wrong true/not true is what matters.

I dont see any place where Tucker was wrong here.
    Fucker Tardson has never been right. About anything. Ever.

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Re this thread: What was Tucker wrong about?
    Everything. Always. And also forever.

14. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Actually, Putin did a masterful job of stomping all over the Democrats and Left who are pushing the "Insurrection" narrative. He's using the dichotomy between the actual charges and what the Democrats and Left claim happened to point out the farcical hysteria coming from them over this event while using that same narrative to excuse his own actions. It's brilliant and the Democrats and Left are giving him all the ammunition he needs to make it stick.
    You think the attempted coup was unserious?

15. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Yes, and as I said for misdemeanor charges of trespass and disorderly conduct for the most part.
    assault, interfereing with law enforcement - nothing about even riots or organization
    much less this farcical "insurrection" meme
    I don't know how you were diverted / You were perverted too
    I don't know how you were inverted / No one alerted you