View Poll Results: Should We Ditch Old Faithful?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, America Sucks

0 0%
  • No, America Does Not Suck

10 100.00%
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Should We Ditch the Flag?

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by saltydancin View Post
    Lightning was more magical up until their so called master race economics for the 21st century as doubt there's much difference in this Christian nation interpretation of one nation under God with equal justice under law second coming Fourth Reich where WW II Nazi concentration camp Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations, SCOTUS Rehnquist's "serve the Pope or die" fabricated Islam misnomer diatribe applied to a Washington, D.C. born retired WW II Pentagon staff sergeant under Eisenhower & communism of Christiananality pedophilia lynching enforcement utilizing microwaves to attack US citizens for those crooks on Capital Hill national religion tautology of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists..

Are you related to MSG? I can't understand any of the words that are coming out of your mouth.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Are you related to MSG? I can't understand any of the words that are coming out of your mouth.
    Have to wonder where avoidance to the Christiananality pedophilia "serve the Pope or die" more perfect union with Islam "death to the infidels" national religion ditch the flag crusade jihad can't be accepted nor understood......? Monosodium glutamate (MSG) ?

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by saltydancin View Post
    Have to wonder where avoidance to the Christiananality pedophilia "serve the Pope or die" more perfect union with Islam "death to the infidels" national religion ditch the flag crusade jihad can't be accepted nor understood......? Monosodium glutamate (MSG) ?
    'Monosodium Glutamate'. Yes, that's him.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    How does all the free shit that you leftist cunts want to give away get paid for ass mouth?
    How does anything get paid for? Your obvious hatred is clouding your view of reality. Democrats are hoping to invest in America and AmeriCANs so all of US will have a better future. And they propose to "pay for" it by taxing people that aren't paying their fair share, that can afford it most and bennifited most from the labor of hard working AmeriCANs.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,062 Times in 8,414 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Noone View Post
    How does anything get paid for? Your obvious hatred is clouding your view of reality. Democrats are hoping to invest in America and AmeriCANs so all of US will have a better future. And they propose to "pay for" it by taxing people that aren't paying their fair share, that can afford it most and bennifited most from the labor of hard working AmeriCANs.
    Did you actually read the entire string between me and the other poster? Clearly you didn't. That poster had enough sense to abandon the conversation. It appears you aren't so encumbered.

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What's their "fair share"?

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

What's their "fair share"?
    Something. Many of the wealthiest individuals and corporations are now paying nothing. When the income tax was created, by the wealthy, they agreed to a [B]graduated[B] tax schedule, then they have given themselves a tax code full of deductions and exemtions and tax breaks that has left them paying zero or near zero in taxes.

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Did you actually read the entire string between me and the other poster? Clearly you didn't. That poster had enough sense to abandon the conversation. It appears you aren't so encumbered.
    What I read was your hatred and foul language.

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Something. Many of the wealthiest individuals and corporations are now paying nothing. When the income tax was created, by the wealthy, they agreed to a [B]graduated[B] tax schedule, then they have given themselves a tax code full of deductions and exemtions and tax breaks that has left them paying zero or near zero in taxes.
    What's the number? Do you know how the Nordic countries, which leftists love to reference, pay for all the things their govts provide? I mean the actual details of how it happens?

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What I read was your hatred and foul language.
    I only hate leftism and when you say I express hatred, which you haven't proven, then you will get foul language from me. Youre a weak minded person when you refer to my "hatred". You're not a thinker you're a parrot. If you'd like I can treat you like one. up to you.

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    'Monosodium Glutamate'. Yes, that's him.
    No doubt still too addicted to that Chinese economy flavoring where a fabricated MSG misnomer is tantamount in that Christiananlity pedophilia national "Ditch the Flag" religion of thieving Presidential presented old glories arsonists just as SCOTUS Rehnquist's granting standing with immaculate drug conceptions.

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

I only hate leftism and when you say I express hatred, which you haven't proven, then you will get foul language from me. Youre a weak minded person when you refer to my "hatred". You're not a thinker you're a parrot. If you'd like I can treat you like one. up to you.
    Leftism or Leftists? I'm new here, I didn't realize I had to prove things that are self-evident. I don't think I've posted enough to judge that I'm weak minded without your judgement being clouded by hate. I would be careful when you call someone a parrot when its so obvious YOU are parroting extreme right nonsense. I get that you have no opinion of your own so how "YOU" treat me is irrelevant.

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Leftism or Leftists? I'm new here, I didn't realize I had to prove things that are self-evident. I don't think I've posted enough to judge that I'm weak minded without your judgement being clouded by hate. I would be careful when you call someone a parrot when its so obvious YOU are parroting extreme right nonsense. I get that you have no opinion of your own so how "YOU" treat me is irrelevant.

Welcome to JPP, Noone.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Noone (06-24-2021)

15. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

What's the number? Do you know how the Nordic countries, which leftists love to reference, pay for all the things their govts provide? I mean the actual details of how it happens?
    I'm not an expert on "the Nordic countries", I can't remember ever referencing them. I do know that to retire most of our war debt after War 2 we taxed the wealthy as high as 95% on income over a base amount; I think it was $5 million dollars.

16. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What did I say I hate? This is why you're weak minded. I disagree with your leftism bullshit so you think I hate leftists. Hence your question. If you weren't weak minded you'd realize I can't hate someone I don't even fucking know but I can certainly hate the shit you put out. They arent the same at all but the first level thinkers cant decipher that.

Now do you want to answer my question regarding how the nordic countries which leftists love so much actually pay for all the goodies they give out or not?