Members banned from this thread: BidenPresident

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Theoretically, how would citizens stop the theft of their government?

1. #256 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,331 Times in 8,491 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    They are programmed minions.
    Lets say your neighbor is spending his money in what you think is a stupid way. For instance, he uses his money to send his daughter to a university. You say he is a "programmed minion" and use a gun to take away his money. Which one of you is the thief in this story?

If the majority of Americans are "programmed minions" who elect a government you do not like, is that theft, or would trying to impose a different government on them be theft?

2. #257 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Drummie123 View Post
    It's not an "all or nothing" proposition.
    It really is all or nothing. There is no way we can be a half slave country. We will not be able to sustain our modern technologies if you persecute the educated people.

3. #258 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    So let's start with marriage and...
    So you want to overthrow the US Government because someone else is getting married? Remember, you are not being forced to get gay married. If you do not want to marry another man, do not marry another man.

4. #259 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Your debate forum jiu-jitsu is cleverly done, but that only counts when you really don't care about the health of your country or it's prospects for the future.
    So you believe that the future health of the country is at stake, if we continue to go along the path the majority wants? Again, it sounds like you want to steal the government from the American people to protect America's health.

If I see someone smoking, I think that is bad for their health. I could kidnap them, and force them to not smoke, but that is kidnapping (basically stealing a person).

You simply want to win. You don't care about the truth.
    Wanting to preserve the freedom to win AND lose, is not simply wanting to win. I care about the truth, but I also care about your freedom to express what you believe is the truth, but I believe is a lie.

Foreigners may speak and write English well enough to pass for Americans, but it is hard to fake loving America when you really don't.
    Faking love for a country is easier than learning a language well enough to be mistaken for a native.

Let me give you an example: "I love Japan." That was easy to say. I have no hope of learning Japanese well enough to be mistaken for a native.

5. #260 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Since Biden took office he has done everything necessary to send a chilling message to all of the US troops and as far as it is possible, to Federal govt agencies and even local police departments, that anyone who is Conservative will face particular scrutiny. And those who act as responsible citizens to support Trump are subject to firing or worse, if the evidence (real or invented?) can be found to prosecute them.
    Alt right people who committed crimes are being arrested, but those who have not committed crimes are not being arrested. trump on the other hand had mass arrests at his inauguration for "conspiracy" with no underlying crime.

6. #261 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Alt right people who committed crimes are being arrested, but those who have not committed crimes are not being arrested. trump on the other hand had mass arrests at his inauguration for "conspiracy" with no underlying crime.
    As usual, you are an apologist for what is wrong in America.

Border Patrol chief who supported Trump's wall is forced out
    ELLIOT SPAGAT
    Associated Press
    June 23, 2021
    Updated: June 24, 2021 1:16 a.m.

FILE - In this June 23, 2020, file photo, United State Border Patrol chief Rodney Scott gives President Donald Trump a tour of a section of the border wall in San Luis, Ariz. The chief of the Border Patrol said Wednesday, June 23, 2021, he was leaving his job after less than two years in a position that lies in the crosshairs of polarizing political debate. Scott wrote to agents that he will be reassigned.

CALEXICO, Calif. (AP) — The chief of the U.S. Border Patrol was forced out of his job Wednesday, after less than two years in a position that lies in the crosshairs of polarizing political debate.

Rodney Scott wrote to agents that he will be reassigned, saying he “will continue working hard to support you over the next several weeks to ensure a smooth transition.”

Scott told top agency officials during a call to discuss budgets and other issues that he had 60 days to decide whether to be reassigned or retire, according to an official with direct knowledge of the matter who spoke on the condition of anonymity because it was not intended for public release.

He said he was undecided. Raul Ortiz, Scott's deputy, will serve as interim chief, Scott told officials on the call.

Scott, a career official, was appointed head of the border agency in January 2020 and enthusiastically embraced then-President Donald Trump's policies, particularly on building a U.S.-Mexico border wall. President Joe Biden has canceled wall construction, one of his predecessor's top priorities.

The Department of Homeland Security, which oversees the Border Patrol, did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Scott hasn't responded to a text or phone message.

It isn't the first time a Border Patrol chief has left with a change in presidential administration. Trump ousted Mark Morgan, a former FBI agent and the first outsider to lead the agency in its 97-year history, during his first week in office. It came less than a year after Morgan took the job during the Obama administration.

After his ouster, Morgan became a familiar face on cable television, fiercely defending Trump's border policies and getting back in the president's good graces before Trump brought him back to the administration. As acting commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Morgan appointed Scott to lead the Border Patrol.
    https://www.ctpost.com/news/article/....php#taboola-1
    The Left will cause Government of the people, by the people, for the people, to perish from the Earth.

Trump is mankind's last hope to preserve Liberty.

MAGA

7. #262 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Theoretically, how would citizens stop the theft of their government?

Anyone who uses this discussion as a way to debate the 2020 election results or subsequent events, will be given only a small degree of latitude. If you fail to stay faithful to the thread topic, you will be gone from here.

If an unnamed group used deception and our existing laws to mount a nonviolent takeover of our government, how would loyal citizens of all stripes, stop it?
    they won't. Most Americans have proven themselves cowards time and again.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

8. #263 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

As usual, you are an apologist for what is wrong in America.
    https://www.ctpost.com/news/article/....php#taboola-1
    So no denial that only alt right criminals are being arrested. Like MSG supports genocide, which is terrible, but because he only does it with words, he is not being arrested.

Also no denial that trump had innocent people arrested at his inaugeration.

9. #264 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So you believe that the future health of the country is at stake, if we continue to go along the path the majority wants? Again, it sounds like you want to steal the government from the American people to protect America's health.

If I see someone smoking, I think that is bad for their health. I could kidnap them, and force them to not smoke, but that is kidnapping (basically stealing a person).

Wanting to preserve the freedom to win AND lose, is not simply wanting to win. I care about the truth, but I also care about your freedom to express what you believe is the truth, but I believe is a lie.

Faking love for a country is easier than learning a language well enough to be mistaken for a native.

Let me give you an example: "I love Japan." That was easy to say. I have no hope of learning Japanese well enough to be mistaken for a native.
    You are typically unwilling to look at what the Left does and instead throw stones at anything that might benefit America.

The Left has manipulated America's sheeple and fuzzy brains away from what were the prevailing attitudes and what the majority wants, and the Left did this wrangling for their own political advantage.

The power the Left has shown in manipulating the media and corporations and the public to do their bidding and to follow and then to want to do as the Left has programmed them to want has been impressive except in one big and typically disgusting way.

The Left has done nothing for the people. The Left has not used their power to make AMERICA better.

The first Black POTUS didn't do as much for Black Americans as Donald Trump did.

Black Democratic Lawmaker ENDORSES TRUMP 2020

The Left will cause Government of the people, by the people, for the people, to perish from the Earth.

MAGA

10. #265 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    After 1/6/21, who can blame them?

MAGA

11. #266 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    You're proven yourself a coward!
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Phantasmal (06-25-2021)

13. #267 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

After 1/6/21, who can blame them?
    How come you weren't in DC on 1/6?

How come you and SmarterThanYou were both nowhere to be seen in DC that day?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

14. #268 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So no denial that only alt right criminals are being arrested. Like MSG supports genocide, which is terrible, but because he only does it with words, he is not being arrested.

Also no denial that trump had innocent people arrested at his inaugeration.
    The mainstream media reports were strangely absent or underwhelming with regard to such claims as you mention but fail to substantiate, as usual.

MAGA

15. #269 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It really is all or nothing. There is no way we can be a half slave country. We will not be able to sustain our modern technologies if you persecute the educated people.
    You are wrong in about three different ways in that comment.

But you don't care.

And that makes you a jerk who will throw shit against the wall to see what might stick.

And if none of it does, you just throw more shitty lies.

Your disregard for the readers you mislead is one thing. But to use your exchanges with me to highlight your unscrupulous posting pattern is something I won't assist you to do.

Ignore.

MAGA

16. #270 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    You're proven yourself a coward!
    so you say. luckily, your opinion of me isn't worth shit, just like your knowledge of how government and the military work
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.