Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Background Checks Is The Greatest Threat To Freedoms

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    To no worries: You and your kind are in trouble when you make your case with George Soros:

George Soros spent millions of dollars around the nation to elect state and local prosecutors as part of an on-going campaign to radically transform law enforcement in the United States and weaponize the law to use it against those who won’t go along with the radical-left manifesto. He’s enjoyed success at the county level in Virginia, in Chicago and at the state level in Missouri, New York and California. Jennifer Soros, daughter-in-law of hedge fund manager George Soros was a major donor to James.

New York: SOROS-Backed Radical Attorney General Seeks to Dissolve NRA in Its Entirety In New Lawsuit
    By Pamela Geller
    August 6, 2020

https://gellerreport.com/2020/08/new...-lawsuit.html/

I still have hopes that 91 year old George Soros (1930 - ?) (born György Schwartz in Hungary) will be deported before he bites the dust:

Conspirators do not come cheap; hence, George Soros is the primary source of income for the open-borders crowd conspiracy. I doubt if Malkin’s book will prompt the Department of Justice to deport Soros back to Hungary; nevertheless, I am putting the possibility at the top of my wish list:

Hungary wants more info on Soros-UN debit cards as they may finance terrorism
    By Hungary Journal
    11 November 2018

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/hu...nce-terrorism/

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...11#post3247411
    Of course, George Soros, the teabagger (www.teaparty.org) boogeyman behind EVERYTHING.

The NRA are nothing but traitors, it doesn't matter who destroys this treasonist group.

G. Kline Preston, a conservative lawyer in Nashville with business connections to Russia, introduces then-NRA president David Keene to Torshin, a powerful senator in Russia and close to President Vladimir Putin. Torshin, who styles himself as a gun enthusiast, is a lifetime NRA member. Around this time, Torshin’s young female aide, Maria Butina, creates Right to Bear Arms, a Russian version of the NRA and the first group of its kind in the country.

Butina and Torshin host Keene and other American gun rights advocates at the Right to Bear Arms annual meeting in Moscow. Two hundred people take part in the event.

Around the same time, Spanish authorities build a case against Torshin for allegedly laundering money through Spanish banks and properties for the Russian mob.

Keene reportedly enlists John Bolton, a notable rightwing hawk who will serve as President Trump’s National Security Adviser, to record a video for Right to Bear Arms promoting the merits of loose gun laws.

Butina and Torshin attend the NRA’s annual meeting in Indianapolis, where Butina is treated as a VIP. She presents a plaque to then-NRA president Jim Porter, and appears at one of the group’s events as a guest of David Keene.

Torshin is appointed as a deputy governor of the Russian central bank. Meanwhile, the Right to Bear Arms hosts NRA figures in Russia for a second time.

Also along for the junket is then-Milwaukee County sheriff David Clarke, a controversial gun rights icon. While in Russia, Brownell and Keene are photographed with Dmitry Rogozin, the Deputy Prime Minister of Russia who is also an NRA supporter.

Kremlin believes that the only possibility of a true reset in this relationship would be with a new Republican in the White House.”

Torshin shares a dinner table with Donald Trump Jr.

The NRA is a corrupt money laundering organization, just like the Trump regime.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to no worries For This Post:

Hoosier Daddy (06-22-2021)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Wow. It's the first time I've agreed with Flanders.

The Second Amendment is CLEAR.
    yeah, and you don't have a fucking clue what it is.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

no worries (06-22-2021)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by no worries View Post
    The NRA are nothing but traitors, it doesn't matter who destroys this treasonist group.
    To no worries: If you really want to talk about traitors and treason I will start with one Democrat president and two wannabes —— John Kerry, Bill Clinton and Al Gore. A lot more acts of treason committed by Democrats are documented, but the following will do for now:

John Kerry was not famous when he first betrayed the country. Kerry was a U.S. Senator in 1995 when General Bui Tin was interviewed:

A Primer on Why We Lost Vietnam : A Vietnamese general confirms the anti-war movement's role in the U.S. defeat.
    August 06, 1995
    DAVID HOROWITZ

You can bet that the crowd in Hanoi were shaking their heads in bewilderment when Kerry first went to Congress. Kerry did give the old Commies a good laugh when they saw the traitor they met in Paris in 1971 go on to run for president and later become secretary of state. In short: Bui Tin had every reason to save Kerry from disgrace by not thanking him publicly along with Jane Fonda, Ramsey Clark et al.

Kerry not becoming president in 2004 was the one and only time he disappointed North Vietnam.

XXXXX

During the 1992 presidential campaign, Bill Clinton’s travels abroad became a campaign issue. Then-President Bush criticized Clinton’s participation in anti-Vietnam War demonstrations while in England. He said that “to be in a foreign country and demonstrate against your own country when it’s at war — that’s wrong.” Clinton demonstrated against a war that he avoided by lying about his desire to go into an ROTC program back in the U.S.

Bush also raised questions about Clinton’s student trip to the Soviet Union. The liberal media didn’t like that. Denver Post columnist Ed Quillen wrote, “Bush hints that when Bill Clinton visited the Soviet Union on a student tour, Clinton may have met with KGB officers. Bush implies that something sinister was arranged. What was it?? The KGB sent a brainwashed Bill Clinton back to become governor of Arkansas.” Quillen said that was “preposterous.”

It may not be so outlandish. Speaking at an Accuracy in Media luncheon in Washington, D.C., Ivian C. Smith, the former FBI special Agent-in-Charge in Arkansas, voluntarily brought up the issue of Bill Clinton’s tour of the old Soviet Union. “That’s never been satisfactorily explained,” he said. Smith said that while Clinton was never formally branded a security risk by top officials in the bureau, many believed that he had never fully explained his travel to the Soviet Union. As President, Clinton expressed concern during his affair with Monica Lewinsky that a foreign government was tapping his phones.

Smith said books about Clinton, such as “First in His Class” by David Maraniss, never explained it either. Smith added, “I can tell you back in those days, though, that there would have been close scrutiny by someone because students didn’t just wander in and out of there. I suspect there’s a reference to Bill Clinton somewhere in some kind of archive back in Moscow?” >From the perspective of an FBI counterintelligence agent, Smith said, “We would have liked to have a more complete answer to what happened during those weeks there.”

The implication is that the “someone” was the Soviet KGB. However, in retrospect, it appears that President Clinton became an ally of both Russia and Communist China. China pumped untold millions of dollars into his 1996 re-election campaign and the Democratic National Committee. Attorney General Janet Reno refused to authorize an independent counsel investigation of that scandal.

Smith noted that questions have also been raised about Al Gore’s ties to Russia. Gore had family connections to the late Soviet agent Armand Hammer, whose father Julius laundered money to establish the first Soviet espionage networks in the United States. Armand Hammer helped make the Gore family rich. J. Michael Waller, a writer for Insight magazine, reported that some U.S. intelligence professionals have viewed with deepening concern the two generations of relations between the Hammers and the Gores. A retired CIA official told him, “Are you unwilling to ask the public if they want a president who owes his personal family wealth to a known Soviet agent?” We may get a chance to answer that question again.

Bill Clinton’s Soviet Connection
    by Reed Irvine and Cliff Kincaid
    September 12, 2001

https://www.aim.org/media-monitor/bi...et-connection/

As for the rest of your talking points I noticed that you tried to distance the Second Amendment from the“Right to bear arm” four times. Let me remind you that the RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS IS ABSOLUTE. If a Right is not absolute it is a privilege granted by the government that can be withdrawn at any time.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

BACKGROUND CHECKS IS DOUBLESPEAK FOR REGISTRATION. REGISTRATION IS THE FINAL STEP BEFORE CONFISCATION.

XXXXX

Incidentally, how many movies and TV shows have you seen where a fictional character says his gun is registered, or a cop nails him for having an unregistered gun. The last time I did a background check on the Second Amendment it did not say:

. . . the right of the people to keep and bear REGISTERED Arms shall not be infringed.

Background checks has always been a backdoor approach to registration; so it comes as no surprise that Democrats want more BCs.

As I said many times, the government fears the location of the guns they do not know about. Confiscating guns is a little difficult when the government does not know where the guns live. In truth, media mouths have just as much to fear from law-abiding unknown gun-owners than does the government. Government stooges in the media must know that if Democrat gun-grabbers bring this country to violent revolution media mouths will be the first ones to get shot.

Never forget that if you own a gun and your name is on a list of any kind the government has that list. As much as I respect the NRA, there is no doubt in my mind the government has the names of everybody on the NRA’s membership roll.

A substantial number of Americans see no harm in background checks or a national registry. The problem is in convincing EVERY private sector American that they will lose a constitutional Right along with gun owners. Bottom line: Americans who are being conned by Democrats are begging to die victims right alongside those gun-owners the federal government will disarm.

The sole purpose of background checks is to set up a data bank so the federal government knows the location of every gun. So how come not one media mouth ever suggested that the government must delete all records of every person after they clear a background check? (I am probably being naive. There is no way in hell the government will delete an essential component of confiscation.)

When you get right down to it, why should Americans believe anything government officials say about background checks when they lie all of the time?

You can believe the one thing government liars say. The police and the military will obey when they are ordered to confiscate all of the guns in the hands of law-abiding Americans?

Finally, federal control of the military, and local law enforcement, combined with confiscating millions of “background check” guns has long been a major objective for Democrats. Every shooting followed by more wall-to-wall media coverage might be enough to give Hakeem Jeffries, Mitt Romney and their kind the groundswell they need to legislate the Second Amendment to death without asking the pubic’s permission to abolish the Second Amendment.

No law is supposed to override the Constitution, yet every one of the more than 40,000 gun control laws on the books supersedes the Second Amendment.

p.s. If you could make one of two organizations disappear forever which one would you choose?

1. National Rifle Association.

2. American Civil Liberties Union.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...77#post2887277

The McCloskeys prompted me to remind readers about background checks:

The St. Louis couple who brandished weapons while staring down Black Lives Matter demonstrators have gotten new weapons to replace their confiscated firearms.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey, who days ago pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges for aiming guns at protesters in June 2020 at the height of the protests after George Floyd's death, have gotten new AR-15-style guns to replace the firearms state authorities will destroy as part of their plea bargains.

"Checking out my new AR!" Mark McCloskey wrote in a tweet Saturday, along with the hashtags "#2A," in reference to the Second Amendment, and "#MOSen," acknowledging his Senate candidacy.

McCloskeys get new guns after firearms confiscation
    by Carly Roman
    June 20, 2021 05:06 PM

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...s-confiscation

In a nutshell, the McCloskeys won a moral victory. Sad to say their plea bargain will become government justification for confiscation.

NOTE: Everything government parasites do to the Constitution with the fake pandemic they learned from background checks. Basically, the government orders every American to wear masks, while the government tells Americans they cannot own guns. Both diktats enforce a tyrant’s morality:

We all finally acquiesced. This is how it always works in dystopia: the managers of society negotiate on the extreme measures while allowing the culture to adapt to the minor ones. People eventually go along with the new normal.

XXXXX

“There is this warning from William Pitt the Younger, roughly paraphrasing a similar sentiment in John Milton’s Paradise Lost: ‘Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.’

XXXXX

Once you grant it – once you say to powerful people that they can do what they want to your body and rights so long as they have a good excuse – you create a grave moral hazard. It’s a tyrant’s dream. Cite the right reasons and restrictions on the use of power vanish.

Court unleashes verdict on orders to mask up
    Published June 20, 2021 at 1:15pm
    By Jeffrey Tucker

https://www.wnd.com/2021/06/court-un...t-orders-mask/
    "REGISTRATION IS THE FINAL STEP BEFORE CONFISCATION".

I first registered my guns in 1985 or so, when you carried them on a gun rack on the back window of a pickup truck.

I registered them when I got a new one, moved to a new county or state and notified the sheriff's office when I sold one.

Never had an issue.

1990 or so, the NRA came out with the "gun confiscation" BS and I quit.

Teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) have been riding that cow shit for 30 years now.

Ever since Clinton then Obama, now of course Biden, teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) have been screaming, "They're a comin' fer my guns".

Then as stupid as they are, teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) they go out a purchase the very thing they swear is going to be banned.

Dotard picked the right party to align with..........................dumber than dirt.

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

To no worries: If you really want to talk about traitors and treason I will start with one Democrat president and two wannabes —— John Kerry, Bill Clinton and Al Gore. A lot more acts of treason committed by Democrats are documented, but the following will do for now:

John Kerry was not famous when he first betrayed the country. Kerry was a U.S. Senator in 1995 when General Bui Tin was interviewed:

A Primer on Why We Lost Vietnam : A Vietnamese general confirms the anti-war movement's role in the U.S. defeat.
    August 06, 1995
    DAVID HOROWITZ

You can bet that the crowd in Hanoi were shaking their heads in bewilderment when Kerry first went to Congress. Kerry did give the old Commies a good laugh when they saw the traitor they met in Paris in 1971 go on to run for president and later become secretary of state. In short: Bui Tin had every reason to save Kerry from disgrace by not thanking him publicly along with Jane Fonda, Ramsey Clark et al.

Kerry not becoming president in 2004 was the one and only time he disappointed North Vietnam.

XXXXX

During the 1992 presidential campaign, Bill Clinton’s travels abroad became a campaign issue. Then-President Bush criticized Clinton’s participation in anti-Vietnam War demonstrations while in England. He said that “to be in a foreign country and demonstrate against your own country when it’s at war — that’s wrong.” Clinton demonstrated against a war that he avoided by lying about his desire to go into an ROTC program back in the U.S.

Bush also raised questions about Clinton’s student trip to the Soviet Union. The liberal media didn’t like that. Denver Post columnist Ed Quillen wrote, “Bush hints that when Bill Clinton visited the Soviet Union on a student tour, Clinton may have met with KGB officers. Bush implies that something sinister was arranged. What was it?? The KGB sent a brainwashed Bill Clinton back to become governor of Arkansas.” Quillen said that was “preposterous.”

It may not be so outlandish. Speaking at an Accuracy in Media luncheon in Washington, D.C., Ivian C. Smith, the former FBI special Agent-in-Charge in Arkansas, voluntarily brought up the issue of Bill Clinton’s tour of the old Soviet Union. “That’s never been satisfactorily explained,” he said. Smith said that while Clinton was never formally branded a security risk by top officials in the bureau, many believed that he had never fully explained his travel to the Soviet Union. As President, Clinton expressed concern during his affair with Monica Lewinsky that a foreign government was tapping his phones.

Smith said books about Clinton, such as “First in His Class” by David Maraniss, never explained it either. Smith added, “I can tell you back in those days, though, that there would have been close scrutiny by someone because students didn’t just wander in and out of there. I suspect there’s a reference to Bill Clinton somewhere in some kind of archive back in Moscow?” >From the perspective of an FBI counterintelligence agent, Smith said, “We would have liked to have a more complete answer to what happened during those weeks there.”

The implication is that the “someone” was the Soviet KGB. However, in retrospect, it appears that President Clinton became an ally of both Russia and Communist China. China pumped untold millions of dollars into his 1996 re-election campaign and the Democratic National Committee. Attorney General Janet Reno refused to authorize an independent counsel investigation of that scandal.

Smith noted that questions have also been raised about Al Gore’s ties to Russia. Gore had family connections to the late Soviet agent Armand Hammer, whose father Julius laundered money to establish the first Soviet espionage networks in the United States. Armand Hammer helped make the Gore family rich. J. Michael Waller, a writer for Insight magazine, reported that some U.S. intelligence professionals have viewed with deepening concern the two generations of relations between the Hammers and the Gores. A retired CIA official told him, “Are you unwilling to ask the public if they want a president who owes his personal family wealth to a known Soviet agent?” We may get a chance to answer that question again.

Bill Clinton’s Soviet Connection
    by Reed Irvine and Cliff Kincaid
    September 12, 2001

https://www.aim.org/media-monitor/bi...et-connection/

As for the rest of your talking points I noticed that you tried to distance the Second Amendment from the“Right to bear arm” four times. Let me remind you that the RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS IS ABSOLUTE. If a Right is not absolute it is a privilege granted by the government that can be withdrawn at any time.
    Adam Guillette is the President of Accuracy in Media. As the leader of the organization, he is working to expose bias in mainstream and social media, as well as building an effective cadre of investigative journalists.

Previously Guillette launched the Florida chapter of Americans for Prosperity.

Another teabagger (www.teaparty.org) opinion article.

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,762 Times in 17,092 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    yeah, and you don't have a fucking clue what it is.
    I'll bite. What is it?

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Arresting criminals is a matter of law enforcement. Shit for Brains Joe Biden is going to talk about crime at the same time Democrats are releasing criminals from jails and defunding police forces.

President Joe Biden will renew the gun control push at the federal level during his Wednesday speech on crime.

The Associated Press reports that Biden’s speech will contain a mix of new executive orders and renewed calls for “Congress to pass gun legislation.”

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki told reporters that although the focus of the speech will be on crime, guns will also be a “big part” of it.

She said that Biden is focused on “putting in place gun safety measures … using the bully pulpit but also using levers at his disposal as president.”

On April 8, 2021, Biden issued numerous executive gun controls, many of which directed his Department of Justice (DOJ) to take action regarding red flag laws, “ghost guns,” and AR-pistols with stabilizer braces, among other things.

Since that time, the DOJ has put forward proposed rules on “ghost guns” and AR-pistols with stabilizer braces. They have also put forward guidance for states that want to adopt red flag laws.

Joe Biden to Renew Gun Control Push in Wednesday Crime Speech
    by AWR Hawkins
    22 Jun 2021

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-crime-speech/

Before Shit for Brains makes a fool of himself —— AGAIN —— someone should tell his speech writers:

. . . the RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS IS ABSOLUTE. If a Right is not absolute it is a privilege granted by the government that can be withdrawn at any time.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Arresting criminals is a matter of law enforcement.

Shit for Brains Joe Biden is going to talk about crime at the same time Democrats are releasing criminals from jails and defunding police forces.
    What makes Shit for Brains think private sector Americans do not have the knowledge and skills to build and deliver a nuke real quick? In short: It only takes one nuke to defeat government forces by bombing Washington, D.C. where all of the scum lives. That is a lot easier than Biden nuking dozens of American cities just to abolish the Second Amendment:

Biden to gun owners: If you want to take on the U.S. government, you'd better have F-15s and nukes
    Allahpundit
    Jun 23, 2021 7:01 PM ET

https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2021/...-nukes-n398599

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What makes Shit for Brains think private sector Americans do not have the knowledge and skills to build and deliver a nuke real quick?
    Even China Joe must know that anybody can buy an F-15:

U.S.—The nation scrambled to buy F-15s and nuclear weapons after President Biden said in a speech Wednesday that you'll never beat a government unless you have the fighter jets and intercontinental ballistic missiles.

All over the nation, American citizens were seen parking their brand-new F-15s in their driveways and garages. Some wealthier Americans purchased the F-22, while less fortunate citizens were forced to buy the F-35 joint fighter. But no matter what craft they chose, American citizens said they were just glad to finally be protected against a tyrannical government.

"I need an F-15 to beat the government? Say no more, fam!" said one man in New Hampshire as he happily rushed out to his local F-15 dealer to pick up the latest model. "Before, I thought my AR-15 would be enough, but when Biden pointed out that the U.S. government has fighter jets and I only have an assault rifle, I realized I really needed to beef up my anti-tyranny defense systems."

"Thanks, Mr. Biden! I sure am glad you reminded me of how brutal a government can be against its own citizens and how governments throughout history have in fact attacked their own people once they are disarmed and helpless."

The man was later seen picking up an M1 Abrams tank.

Huge Spike In Americans Buying F-15s After Biden Suggests You'll Need Them To Overthrow Government
    June 23rd, 2021

https://babylonbee.com/news/nation-s...the-government

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,549 Times in 14,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

To no worries: You and your kind are in trouble when you make your case with George Soros:

George Soros spent millions of dollars around the nation to elect state and local prosecutors as part of an on-going campaign to radically transform law enforcement in the United States and weaponize the law to use it against those who won’t go along with the radical-left manifesto. He’s enjoyed success at the county level in Virginia, in Chicago and at the state level in Missouri, New York and California. Jennifer Soros, daughter-in-law of hedge fund manager George Soros was a major donor to James.

New York: SOROS-Backed Radical Attorney General Seeks to Dissolve NRA in Its Entirety In New Lawsuit
    By Pamela Geller
    August 6, 2020

https://gellerreport.com/2020/08/new...-lawsuit.html/

I still have hopes that 91 year old George Soros (1930 - ?) (born György Schwartz in Hungary) will be deported before he bites the dust:

Conspirators do not come cheap; hence, George Soros is the primary source of income for the open-borders crowd conspiracy. I doubt if Malkin’s book will prompt the Department of Justice to deport Soros back to Hungary; nevertheless, I am putting the possibility at the top of my wish list:

Hungary wants more info on Soros-UN debit cards as they may finance terrorism
    By Hungary Journal
    11 November 2018

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/hu...nce-terrorism/

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...11#post3247411
    The Antisemitism Lurking Behind George Soros Conspiracy Theories

In far-right circles worldwide, Soros’ philanthropy often is recast as fodder for outsized conspiracy theories, including claims that he masterminds specific global plots or manipulates particular events to further his goals. Many of those conspiracy theories employ longstanding antisemitic myths, particularly the notion that rich and powerful Jews work behind the scenes, plotting to control countries and manipulate global events.

https://www.adl.org/blog/the-antisem...iracy-theories
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 72 Posts
    Blog Entries

BACKGROUND CHECKS IS DOUBLESPEAK FOR REGISTRATION. REGISTRATION IS THE FINAL STEP BEFORE CONFISCATION.

XXXXX

Incidentally, how many movies and TV shows have you seen where a fictional character says his gun is registered, or a cop nails him for having an unregistered gun. The last time I did a background check on the Second Amendment it did not say:

. . . the right of the people to keep and bear REGISTERED Arms shall not be infringed.

Background checks has always been a backdoor approach to registration; so it comes as no surprise that Democrats want more BCs.

As I said many times, the government fears the location of the guns they do not know about. Confiscating guns is a little difficult when the government does not know where the guns live. In truth, media mouths have just as much to fear from law-abiding unknown gun-owners than does the government. Government stooges in the media must know that if Democrat gun-grabbers bring this country to violent revolution media mouths will be the first ones to get shot.

Never forget that if you own a gun and your name is on a list of any kind the government has that list. As much as I respect the NRA, there is no doubt in my mind the government has the names of everybody on the NRA’s membership roll.

A substantial number of Americans see no harm in background checks or a national registry. The problem is in convincing EVERY private sector American that they will lose a constitutional Right along with gun owners. Bottom line: Americans who are being conned by Democrats are begging to die victims right alongside those gun-owners the federal government will disarm.

The sole purpose of background checks is to set up a data bank so the federal government knows the location of every gun. So how come not one media mouth ever suggested that the government must delete all records of every person after they clear a background check? (I am probably being naive. There is no way in hell the government will delete an essential component of confiscation.)

When you get right down to it, why should Americans believe anything government officials say about background checks when they lie all of the time?

You can believe the one thing government liars say. The police and the military will obey when they are ordered to confiscate all of the guns in the hands of law-abiding Americans?

Finally, federal control of the military, and local law enforcement, combined with confiscating millions of “background check” guns has long been a major objective for Democrats. Every shooting followed by more wall-to-wall media coverage might be enough to give Hakeem Jeffries, Mitt Romney and their kind the groundswell they need to legislate the Second Amendment to death without asking the pubic’s permission to abolish the Second Amendment.

No law is supposed to override the Constitution, yet every one of the more than 40,000 gun control laws on the books supersedes the Second Amendment.

p.s. If you could make one of two organizations disappear forever which one would you choose?

1. National Rifle Association.

2. American Civil Liberties Union.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...77#post2887277

The McCloskeys prompted me to remind readers about background checks:

The St. Louis couple who brandished weapons while staring down Black Lives Matter demonstrators have gotten new weapons to replace their confiscated firearms.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey, who days ago pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges for aiming guns at protesters in June 2020 at the height of the protests after George Floyd's death, have gotten new AR-15-style guns to replace the firearms state authorities will destroy as part of their plea bargains.

"Checking out my new AR!" Mark McCloskey wrote in a tweet Saturday, along with the hashtags "#2A," in reference to the Second Amendment, and "#MOSen," acknowledging his Senate candidacy.

McCloskeys get new guns after firearms confiscation
    by Carly Roman
    June 20, 2021 05:06 PM

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...s-confiscation

In a nutshell, the McCloskeys won a moral victory. Sad to say their plea bargain will become government justification for confiscation.

NOTE: Everything government parasites do to the Constitution with the fake pandemic they learned from background checks. Basically, the government orders every American to wear masks, while the government tells Americans they cannot own guns. Both diktats enforce a tyrant’s morality:

We all finally acquiesced. This is how it always works in dystopia: the managers of society negotiate on the extreme measures while allowing the culture to adapt to the minor ones. People eventually go along with the new normal.

XXXXX

“There is this warning from William Pitt the Younger, roughly paraphrasing a similar sentiment in John Milton’s Paradise Lost: ‘Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.’

XXXXX

Once you grant it – once you say to powerful people that they can do what they want to your body and rights so long as they have a good excuse – you create a grave moral hazard. It’s a tyrant’s dream. Cite the right reasons and restrictions on the use of power vanish.

Court unleashes verdict on orders to mask up
    Published June 20, 2021 at 1:15pm
    By Jeffrey Tucker

https://www.wnd.com/2021/06/court-un...t-orders-mask/
    No way there's 40 thousand gun laws.

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jakemax View Post
    No way there's 40 thousand gun laws.
    To jakemax: The gun-grabbers dispute 20,000 anti-gun laws. The fact is that a comprehensive list of anti-gun laws exceeds 40,000 when you add in ammunition, magazine capacity, trigger guards, obscure laws, etc. in every state, county, city and small town.

Even if I am wrong, the number of laws —— like carry laws —— that protect the gun owner are rare.

Note that the word “CONCEALED” in carry laws is itself unconstitutional because it is not in the Second Amendment, nor is the word in the Constitution, or in the Declaration of Independence:

In short: Every law that restricts gun ownership is unconstitutional, while every law like carry laws are unnecessary because the Right to bear arms is ABSOLUTE.

When all is said and done, one of the most successful lies Communists ever told convinced law abiding Americans that disarming criminals is their reason for castrating the Second Amendment. Not one Democrat gun-grabber ever mentions that the Second Amendment is there to defend against government tyranny.

Parenthetically, Democrat gun-grabbers worked long and hard to convince free people that guns are about criminals rather than the reason for the Second Amendment.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...57#post3057057
    Last edited by Flanders; 06-27-2021 at 02:47 PM.

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 72 Posts
    Blog Entries

To jakemax: The gun-grabbers dispute 20,000 anti-gun laws. The fact is that a comprehensive list of anti-gun laws exceeds 40,000 when you add in ammunition, magazine capacity, trigger guards, obscure laws, etc. in every state, county, city and small town.

Even if I am wrong, the number of laws —— like carry laws —— that protect the gun owner are rare.

Note that the word “CONCEALED” in carry laws is itself unconstitutional because it is not in the Second Amendment, nor is the word in the Constitution, or in the Declaration of Independence:

In short: Every law that restricts gun ownership is unconstitutional, while every law like carry laws are unnecessary because the Right to bear arms is ABSOLUTE.

When all is said and done, one of the most successful lies Communists every told convinced law abiding Americans that disarming criminals is their reason for castrating the Second Amendment. Not one Democrat gun-grabber ever mentions that the Second Amendment is there to defend against government tyranny.

Parenthetically, Democrat gun-grabbers worked long and hard to convince free people that guns are about criminals rather than the reason for the Second Amendment.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...57#post3057057
    Yeah, I just don't think there are that many laws. And FWIW, I'm not a gun grabber. I have several guns and they are all loaded.

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Notice the bombs are named after the bombs in Dr. Strangelove:

The cartoonist made a mistake. Major Kong nuked Communists. Biden will nuke the American people.

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts