Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you sure white supremacists are the problem?

1. #271 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Oh you get it....you just don't like being called out on it.

The point of posting this video was for the same reason Coulter commented on it and the same reason YOU reposted it with the subject title....an effort to equate the congenital racism in our police, federal/state/local government and in the job/housing market. This is a attempted counter measure to all the recent documentation of black folk getting killed by cops when it wasn't necessary or wholly uncalled for, or for situations like what I'm posting below.

This is one of the reasons why I asked for details as to the crime videoed. Were the victims actually "white" or what is considered "hispanic"? Was this a car jacking? Some insane example of road rage? Gang initiation? Criminal retaliation on other criminals (i.e., drugs)?

Violent crimes get reported every day....funny how the vast majority in real time involve black folk, yet you have all those white folk in the prison system. Like I said, if it weren't for COPS or America's Most Wanted or 20-20, one would think no white folk commit violent crimes.

Capice'?
    Your reasoning is a bit convoluted lol.

The OP point is centered around a question: are you sure white supremacists are the problem?

Do the perps look like white supremacists to you? A follow up question is ‘who do you think urban minorities worry more about, white supremacists or the violent actors in their own neighborhoods?’

I don’t get the racism angle. If anything, I’m implying that the hyping of white supremacy is racist.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. #272 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,764 Times in 4,186 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,367 Times in 1,292 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post

How many real life white supremacists have you met?

Now see that is the problem, the boogly man barely exists and they have no power, and have not in a very long time, because America is better than this....But the Revolution lies all day long about this as they pursue power, which is the only thing they care about.
    Stop acting stupid....white supremacist mindsets don't require a confederate flag or pointed hood to inflict problems on the targets of their hate. Take a hint as to how I schooled one of your compadres on this subject:
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...35#post4497335
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

3. #273 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,253 Times in 6,879 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,854 Times in 1,716 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Boston Bombers, Pulse Night Club massacre, Fort Hood all under Obama.

Under Trump, nothing. In fact, it’s like they fell off the radar. There goes your point.
    Nope. It proves the point.

Because that was still a "massive" threat in your eyes. You gave it disproportionate attention - which is exactly what you're complaining about w/ white supremacy.

4. #274 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And you had to google those incidents.

5. #275 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,125 Times in 12,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,395 Posts
    Blog Entries

Stop acting stupid....white supremacist mindsets don't require a confederate flag or pointed hood to inflict problems on the targets of their hate. Take a hint as to how I schooled one of your compadres on this subject:
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...35#post4497335
    Notice how you run from the question.
    The bottom line is that conservatives cant admit to themselves the Evil they have allowed to romp on their watch.

This is going to hurt.

6. #276 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,125 Times in 12,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,395 Posts
    Blog Entries

"DONT believe your lying eyes, believe what we tell you, common sense is useless do as you are told" has been a project of many decades from the Regressives.
    The bottom line is that conservatives cant admit to themselves the Evil they have allowed to romp on their watch.

This is going to hurt.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Grokmaster (06-21-2021)

8. #277 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    And you had to google those incidents.
    Huh?

I have the image of the Boston runner with both lower legs blown off seared into my brain. I ran the Boston Marathon in 1982 and I took that one kind of personal. I recall the ‘workplace violence’ at Fort Hood sham quite well. And the father of the nut who shot up the Pulse Night Club did work for the FBI.

Seems like a small world, eh?. Nothing from the Islamists on our soil, under Trump. When Trump decimated ISIS and took out Iran’s top dog terrorist—they got a little quiet.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Grokmaster (06-21-2021)

10. #278 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,764 Times in 4,186 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,367 Times in 1,292 Posts
    Blog Entries

Oh you get it....you just don't like being called out on it.

The point of posting this video was for the same reason Coulter commented on it and the same reason YOU reposted it with the subject title....an effort to equate the congenital racism in our police, federal/state/local government and in the job/housing market. This is a attempted counter measure to all the recent documentation of black folk getting killed by cops when it wasn't necessary or wholly uncalled for, or for situations like what I'm posting below.

This is one of the reasons why I asked for details as to the crime videoed. Were the victims actually "white" or what is considered "hispanic"? Was this a car jacking? Some insane example of road rage? Gang initiation? Criminal retaliation on other criminals (i.e., drugs)?

Violent crimes get reported every day....funny how the vast majority in real time involve black folk, yet you have all those white folk in the prison system. Like I said, if it weren't for COPS or America's Most Wanted or 20-20, one would think no white folk commit violent crimes.

Capice'?

Your reasoning is a bit convoluted lol.

The OP point is centered around a question: are you sure white supremacists are the problem?

Do the perps look like white supremacists to you? A follow up question is ‘who do you think urban minorities worry more about, white supremacists or the violent actors in their own neighborhoods?’

I don’t get the racism angle. If anything, I’m implying that the hyping of white supremacy is racist.
    Once again for the cheap seats: the OP is trying to infer that white supremacists are not the problem, but black crime rates are. Hence the subject title question. Again and again, this is a false narrative to counter the proof of systemic racism in our society, highlighted by the documentation of black folks getting killed by cops for misdemeanors or totally innocent of a crime or by excessive use of force.

No where did I deny black crime rate. Does that justify hate and or violent crimes by white supremacists/nationalists/alt right/sovereign citizens/oath keepers, etc.?

Are you denying the systemic racism and similar mindsets voiced by politicians, found in police forces, mouthed by corporate and business leaders? Are you suggesting that these attitudes don't lead to violent crime? Maybe you should check the SPLC website for an education...or better yet, ask this victims family members

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...orgia-man.html

Nothing "convoluted" about that....you should know the definitions of the words you use before the faux hysterics.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

11. #279 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Once again for the cheap seats: the OP is trying to infer that white supremacists are not the problem, but black crime rates are. Hence the subject title question. Again and again, this is a false narrative to counter the proof of systemic racism in our society, highlighted by the documentation of black folks getting killed by cops for misdemeanors or totally innocent of a crime or by excessive use of force.

No where did I deny black crime rate. Does that justify hate and or violent crimes by white supremacists/nationalists/alt right/sovereign citizens/oath keepers, etc.?

Are you denying the systemic racism and similar mindsets voiced by politicians, found in police forces, mouthed by corporate and business leaders? Are you suggesting that these attitudes don't lead to violent crime? Maybe you should check the SPLC website for an education...or better yet, ask this victims family members

Nothing "convoluted" about that....you should know the definitions of the words you use before the faux hysterics.
    In terms of body counts, there is no comparison between white supremacy and black on black violence.

How else should we gauge it?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Pax Mongolica (07-02-2021)

13. #280 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,003 Times in 32,308 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,870 Times in 2,757 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    the word kill is not to be found in your link...
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

14. #281 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Huh?

I have the image of the Boston runner with both lower legs blown off seared into my brain. I ran the Boston Marathon in 1982 and I took that one kind of personal. I recall the ‘workplace violence’ at Fort Hood sham quite well. And the father of the nut who shot up the Pulse Night Club did work for the FBI.

Seems like a small world, eh?. Nothing from the Islamists on our soil, under Trump. When Trump decimated ISIS and took out Iran’s top dog terrorist—they got a little quiet.
    Not the point.

Look at your last response comparing levels of violence. Then get back to me.

15. #282 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What kind of Christian are you?
    one who is concerned for your mental health.......are you continuing to take the meds your doctor has prescribed for you?......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

16. #283 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

We still have land
    so you want to relocate the illegal immigrants to the national wilderness areas?......

17. #284 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,664 Times in 10,713 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

IF WE ARE TALKING ABOUT PROTECTING AMERICANS, THAT IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

BLACK CRIMINALS KILL MORE AMERICANS THAN "WHITE SUPREMACISTS" EVER WILL...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Darth Omar (06-21-2021)

19. #285 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

1. I never denied violent crime rates in Chicago, and challenge you to prove I did. .
    whenever someone mentions it, a lib'rul breaks out in tears about racism.......