Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Are you sure white supremacists are the problem?

1. #361 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    do you need to be a twitter member to see them?
    Maybe. I don't think so though. I wonder if it is something to do with settings on your browser. I just am not sure.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

2. #362 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Of course you do. You're looking for a justification. Of course without one you'll claim "systemic racism", "racist birds", "healthy diet" or some other WOKE BS.
    Man, urban blacks have sooo many major problems. A good place to start is the problem they seem to have with each other. Personally , I'd seek a nice quiet small rural town. I had major problems in my life too. Like how to juggle a seriously difficult curriculum in school with part-time work. How to pay off seemingly unsurmountable student loans without successfully robbing a bank.
    1. "Of course I do.." what, genius? I'm asking for details of something you and your fellow MAGA morons are all hyped up about and trying to use as some half ass denunciation of BLM and any civil rights moves by black folk. The burden of proof is on the author of the OP and his brethren. Not me. More information makes for a better discussion, don't ya know. Seems facts for you and your ilk are like kryptonite to Superman....and you ain't Superman.

2. translation: Bullwinkle doesn't have a rational refutation or diminishing of my response, so he just blathers racist tinged prepper poppycock.

3. Only a complete idiotic bigot would equate part time college jobs and student loan payments with predatory loan bankings, redlining, job discrimination, excessive force by police, unjust incarcerations, etc. that have been an albatross around black Americans necks since the "founding" of the country. Poor baby, life was/is SO f***ing tough for you.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

3. #363 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    They are certainly not the solution at being stupid enough to fall for tRump's brainwashing tactics at basically starting the steal against their own worthless souls. I would not call idiots who allowed themselves to be manipulated at waging war on the U.S. Capitol in a rag tag coup attempt as supreme but the lowest type of human life form on Earth.

4. #364 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 39 Posts

I was more fearful of lightening than white supremacy even before I read that.
    Lightning was more fearful up until their so called master race economics for the 21st century as doubt there's much difference in this Christian nation interpretation of one nation under God with equal justice under law second coming Fourth Reich where WW II Nazi concentration camp Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations, SCOTUS Rehnquist's "serve the Pope or die" fabricated Islam misnomer diatribe applied to a Washington, D.C. born retired WW II Pentagon staff sergeant under Eisenhower & communism of Christiananality pedophilia lynching enforcement utilizing microwaves to attack US citizens for those crooks on Capital Hill national religion tautology of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists..

5. #365 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 39 Posts

I was more fearful of lightening than white supremacy even before I read that.
    Lightning was more fearful up until their so called master race economics for the 21st century as doubt there's much difference in this Christian nation interpretation of one nation under God with equal justice under law second coming Fourth Reich where WW II Nazi concentration camp Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations, SCOTUS Rehnquist's "serve the Pope or die" fabricated Islam misnomer diatribe applied to a Washington, D.C. born retired WW II Pentagon staff sergeant under Eisenhower & communism of Christiananality pedophilia lynching enforcement utilizing microwaves to attack US citizens for those crooks on Capital Hill national religion tautology of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists..

6. #366 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    selling drugs in a legal market solves nothing......distribute drugs free to addicts in overdose quantities.........it will solve the problem much faster than legalization......
    That's almost what British Columbia did for a while. It did get rid of certain addicts, but it also attracted many of them to the area.

7. #367 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    It is against the rules to post content without a link

And volstick is an extreme racist

You might want to avoid casting your lot in with him
    I've generally found that many Western societies have a double standard with racism. They despise racism against minorities but can't even bring themselves to call it racism if the same actions are taken against whites. They even changed the definition of racism to fit their preferences.

Non-Western societies are smarter than that.

8. #368 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are the most EVIL HATEFILLED EXCUSE FOR A CHRISTIAN EVER

you shame Jesus every day here
    I can't speak for PMP, but if Christianity believes that those who seek salvation go to Heaven after this life, then technically, this policy would send some of these people to a better place -- certainly a better life than the one they have now.

9. #369 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    the vase majority of black folk are taught at birth about being wary of POS with your mindset. History has proven those teachings are justified to a large degree, as the SPLC has documented murders and assaults against innocent black folk for decades. But then again, for folk like you these two yahoos are heroes for committing murder

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/13/93486...re-denied-bond
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ahmaud-...hone-48-hours/
    Yet, most interracial crime involves blacks attacking other races. It would seem the rest of us (white or otherwise) have more to fear from blacks, at least statistically.

10. #370 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Well the creatures are certainly not a proper and productive influence on civilization at being a disgrace to the human race.

11. #371 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Oh you get it....you just don't like being called out on it.

The point of posting this video was for the same reason Coulter commented on it and the same reason YOU reposted it with the subject title....an effort to equate the congenital racism in our police, federal/state/local government and in the job/housing market. This is a attempted counter measure to all the recent documentation of black folk getting killed by cops when it wasn't necessary or wholly uncalled for, or for situations like what I'm posting below.

This is one of the reasons why I asked for details as to the crime videoed. Were the victims actually "white" or what is considered "hispanic"? Was this a car jacking? Some insane example of road rage? Gang initiation? Criminal retaliation on other criminals (i.e., drugs)?

Violent crimes get reported every day....funny how the vast majority in real time involve black folk, yet you have all those white folk in the prison system. Like I said, if it weren't for COPS or America's Most Wanted or 20-20, one would think no white folk commit violent crimes.

Capice'?
    Compare the percentage of the population that is white and the percentage of the population that is black with the percentages of each in prison.

In fact, you don't even have to limit this to America. You'll see the same pattern in Canada, Australia, and other countries... It's kind of hard to chalk up to "systemic bias" after a while.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarc..._and_ethnicity
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punish...Place_of_birth
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarc...ada#Statistics

12. #372 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why do so much of the impoverished areas have mostly black residents?

How is that not related to racism?
    That's largely related to poor personal decisions. The same is true for poor minorities in a lot of other countries.

Economic success is largely dependent on the values of a culture. West Indian blacks tend to be a lot more successful than other blacks, because of their focus on hard work and education. We see this often with other black immigrant groups as well. Yet, you can see that some African cultures are more successful than others, once again, due to value differences.

Of course, blaming the system is a lot easier than changing your values or making decisions that are hard in the short run but pay off in the long run.

13. #373 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pax Mongolica View Post
    Compare the percentage of the population that is white and the percentage of the population that is black with the percentages of each in prison.

In fact, you don't even have to limit this to America. You'll see the same pattern in Canada, Australia, and other countries... It's kind of hard to chalk up to "systemic bias" after a while.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarc..._and_ethnicity
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punish...Place_of_birth
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarc...ada#Statistics
    Actually, it is very easy. It is substandard schools, insufficient pay. redlining of mortgages, job discrimination., and many other ways society cuts opportunity for minorities. Blacks get longer sentences than whites for the sane crimes. They also sit in prison without sentencing because they can not meet bail.https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...an/5343549002/

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

evince (07-03-2021)

15. #374 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    I don't get it. Why is it always "Marxists"? What does that even mean?
    Multiple founders of BLM have admitted to being Marxist, and their ideology matches Marxist rhetoric (i.e. - "disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure").

https://nypost.com/2020/06/25/blm-co...ained-marxist/

16. #375 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Actually, it is very easy. It is substandard schools, insufficient pay. redlining of mortgages, job discrimination., and many other ways society cuts opportunity for minorities. Blacks get longer sentences than whites for the sane crimes. They also sit in prison without sentencing because they can not meet bail.https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...an/5343549002/
    We can continue to blame the system for eternity, but no community ever succeeds that depends on government to make their success for them. South Africa gives us a glimpse of what America's future will likely be. Despite being run by blacks with government programs that prefer blacks over whites, the system is far more cronyist than the preceding regime was with rampant crime and poverty.

Blacks aren't the only minority to be discriminated against here, and yet many other minorities are far more successful. So, again, personal decisions matter more than any discrimination or bias.
    Last edited by Pax Mongolica; 07-03-2021 at 01:02 AM.