Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Are you sure white supremacists are the problem?

1. #346 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Um... they do. This is an issue for you, not for everybody. I wonder why they don't translate for you? I see the OP fine, with the twitter post embedded.
    do you need to be a twitter member to see them?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #347 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    I know of the book and subsequent other investigations. the reported violent crimes are all documented with local law enforcement agencies. Of those one can double check on their own.

But if that does not suit you, you can look at the ACLU https://www.aclu.org/blog/national-s...expanding-fbis

Or the Anti Defamation League https://www.adl.org/education-and-re...e/adl-heat-map

i take your word, i have limited time an interest because i look at the threat to black lives
    in terms of scale.
    Because scale determines how much government resources should be assigned to any issue.

ANTIFA and BLM riots did much more damage to the country, and some simple police reform could
    really change that culture.
    But there is a yuge crime wave killing minorities right now and that is ignored by press
    and never mentioned by politicians or political action groups like BLM

go ahead and get the WS criminals, but there is a deep search of anyone deemed "WS" by the agencies
    and they have Merrick Garland CYA by elevating WS to top priority resources.

Like i said. a matter of scale
    Your first sentence speaks volumes and essentially renders the rest of your regurgitated screed irrelevant supposition and conjecture.

Why? Because your first sentence is an admitted BIAS, a purposeful decision to ignore any other information that contradicts your beliefs.

No high school or college teacher worth their salt would allow you on a foresnic society team, because willful ignorance is NOT on par with fact based research in supporting your contentions. You would lose a debate every time.

Two sayings come to mind; "...the truth, the WHOLE truth, and nothing but the truth" You can't have an intellectually honest debate if you ignore ALL pertinent information.

The second saying is, "...the scales of Justice" If one does as you do, focusing ONLY on information and ideals that favor your personal convictions, then the scales are imbalanced. This is why court cases can hinge on whether one party withholds information.....the jury reaches a verdict NOT based on all the facts.

The OP's subject title asked a question....I merely pointed out that yes I'm sure, but it's not the ONLY problem, just an important one that spans our political and social gov't and law enforcement...as opposed to gang, domestic and random criminal violence.

You have chosen a myopic view on this subject as did the author of the OP. So be it. My corrections are there for the object reader to see...your admitted bias and repetition are there as well.

So unless you've got something new to add, I'd say we're done here.
    Last edited by Taichiliberal; 06-22-2021 at 09:00 PM.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

3. #348 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Their problem is dealing with the fact that they are not supreme against anyone but basically being a worthless clump of useless and ignorant parasites on society.

4. #349 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Wow, Ann Coulter supports racism. Shocking.
    So you support what these thugs/super predators did. I’m not shocked.

5. #350 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    So you support what these thugs/super predators did. I’m not shocked.
    Proof?

6. #351 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Proof?
    Apparently Bidenpresident thinks it’s rayciss for coulter to have retweeted the vid. Poor misunderstood super predators. Systemic racism obviously at hand here.

7. #352 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Apparently Bidenpresident thinks it’s rayciss for coulter to have retweeted the vid. Poor misunderstood super predators. Systemic racism obviously at hand here.
    Why did Ann focus on those black guys and claimed that Google is trying to hide it?

8. #353 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why did Ann focus on those black guys
    Gee I don't know. Maybe because it was a heinous hate crime?
    and claimed that Google is trying to hide it?
    Because at the time she retweeted that it couldn't be found on google. In the aftermath they had no choice.
    Why are you an apologist for blacks when they commit such a heinous hate crime? Kinda puts you right there with TDAK . Correction. Even TDAK wasn't an apologist for Dylan Roof.

9. #354 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Gee I don't know. Maybe because it was a heinous hate crime? Because at the time she retweeted that it couldn't be found on google. In the aftermath they had no choice.
    Why are you an apologist for blacks when they commit such a heinous hate crime? Kinda puts you right there with TDAK . Correction. Even TDAK wasn't an apologist for Dylan Roof.
    Can you or any of the right wing yahoos on this thread provide the readers with the details of this crime? I personally don't deny it happen....I just want details.

In the meantime, the answer to the subject title is Yes. It's one of the major problems black folk face along with crime. One does not negate the other. Only fanatical bigots like Coulter are stupid enough to suggest otherwise.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-22-2021)

11. #355 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Can you or any of the right wing yahoos on this thread provide the readers with the details of this crime? I personally don't deny it happen....I just want details.
    Of course you do. You're looking for a justification. Of course without one you'll claim "systemic racism", "racist birds", "healthy diet" or some other WOKE BS.
    In the meantime, the answer to the subject title is Yes. It's one of the major problems black folk face along with crime.
    Man, urban blacks have sooo many major problems. A good place to start is the problem they seem to have with each other. Personally , I'd seek a nice quiet small rural town.
    One does not negate the other. Only fanatical bigots like Coulter are stupid enough to suggest otherwise.
    I had major problems in my life too. Like how to juggle a seriously difficult curriculum in school with part-time work. How to pay off seemingly unsurmountable student loans without successfully robbing a bank.

12. #356 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

In the meantime, the answer to the subject title is Yes. It's one of the major problems black folk face along with crime. One does not negate the other. Only fanatical bigots like Coulter are stupid enough to suggest otherwise.
    Can't find any in the Main Stream Media...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

13. #357 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Gee I don't know. Maybe because it was a heinous hate crime?
    How do you know?

Because at the time she retweeted that it couldn't be found on google. In the aftermath they had no choice.
    I'll trust that you know what you are saying and that you are just being a troll.

Huh? Since when I have ever been an apologist for ANY hate crime?

14. #358 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Of course you do. You're looking for a justification. Of course without one you'll claim "systemic racism", "racist birds", "healthy diet" or some other WOKE BS.
    Man, urban blacks have sooo many major problems. A good place to start is the problem they seem to have with each other. Personally , I'd seek a nice quiet small rural town. I had major problems in my life too. Like how to juggle a seriously difficult curriculum in school with part-time work. How to pay off seemingly unsurmountable student loans without successfully robbing a bank.
    LOL. Nice strawman.

15. #359 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Can't find any in the Main Stream Media...
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-m...ed-wife-parade

16. #360 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

So Fox News is now a reputable news source?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.