Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you sure white supremacists are the problem?

1. #316 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,714 Times in 4,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,364 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    1. Well, if that is NOT the point of the OP and your subsequent blathering, the WTF are you going on about? I never denied a black crime rate...the OP subject title suggests that white supremacists are not the problem for black folk. I at length described how that is sheer foolishness, and to date you and others are all over the place trying to directly & indirectly say otherwise.

2. the SPLC has a running documentation of violent crimes by white supremacists that don't hit the MSM, but are more local in reporting. I suggest you educate yourself on the subject before making blanket statements that don't stand up to scrutiny.

3. No, but you also don't have to try and play some comparative numbers game to tell black people that systemic white racism in America is not a big threat.

4. Only a complete MAGA moron would and alt right flunky would categorize the FBI pursuing people who violate the Constitution and are part of organized groups committing crimes as "chasing it's tale. Thanks for letting the reader know exactly what you're about.

SPLC is garbage

http://hillsdalecollegian.com/2020/0...king-hate-pay/
    One problem O’Neil found in the list was how inflated the number of hate groups is. In two memorable examples, O’Neil found that the SPLC listed an antiques shop and an individual with a website as hate groups. O’Neil’s presentation of these errors undermines the credibility of the list.

A more serious problem with the list is its bias against conservatives. O’Neil describes an instance where Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson was labeled an “extremist” by the SPLC for his stance on gay marriage. The SPLC later retracted the categorization and apologized.
    I know of the book and subsequent other investigations. the reported violent crimes are all documented with local law enforcement agencies. Of those one can double check on their own.

But if that does not suit you, you can look at the ACLU https://www.aclu.org/blog/national-s...expanding-fbis

Or the Anti Defamation League https://www.adl.org/education-and-re...e/adl-heat-map
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

2. #317 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,966 Times in 32,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Why do so much of the impoverished areas have mostly black residents?

because all the impoverished areas of mostly black residents are run by demmycrats....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

3. #318 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    I can't see black on black violence in Chicago......because WHITE PEOPLE!
    a common problem here......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

4. #319 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    I know of the book and subsequent other investigations. the reported violent crimes are all documented with local law enforcement agencies. Of those one can double check on their own.

But if that does not suit you, you can look at the ACLU https://www.aclu.org/blog/national-s...expanding-fbis

Or the Anti Defamation League https://www.adl.org/education-and-re...e/adl-heat-map
    i take your word, i have limited time an interest because i look at the threat to black lives
    in terms of scale.
    Because scale determines how much government resources should be assigned to any issue.

ANTIFA and BLM riots did much more damage to the country, and some simple police reform could
    really change that culture.
    But there is a yuge crime wave killing minorities right now and that is ignored by press
    and never mentioned by politicians or political action groups like BLM

go ahead and get the WS criminals, but there is a deep search of anyone deemed "WS" by the agencies
    and they have Merrick Garland CYA by elevating WS to top priority resources.

Like i said. a matter of scale
    I don't know how you were diverted / You were perverted too
    I don't know how you were inverted / No one alerted you

5. #320 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Under 70 people were killed. More people than that are killed by lightening each year.
    I was more fearful of lightening than white supremacy even before I read that.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

6. #321 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,056 Times in 3,411 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 640 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    sorry, but you'll have to clarify.....I seem to have come to the same total as the numbers provided......which 4000 murders have I left out......
    Not all homicides result in someone being arrested. Attempting to use partial data to represent the whole is garbage in garbage out. It would be like claiming that the fact that Trump only got 34% of the vote in California shows he only got 34% of the vote nationwide.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Poor Richard Saunders For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (06-22-2021), Phantasmal (06-22-2021)

8. #322 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    Not all homicides result in someone being arrested. Attempting to use partial data to represent the whole is garbage in garbage out. It would be like claiming that the fact that Trump only got 34% of the vote in California shows he only got 34% of the vote nationwide.
    and do you have evidence that the data I used from the quote is incomplete?....and even if it is, I believe it is unquestionable that the greatest percentage of the 11K murders in that quote are caused by lib'ruls......I'm just saying, rather than pin blame on one race versus another we should look to the root cause of murder.......lib'rulism......

9. #323 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,056 Times in 3,411 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 640 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    and do you have evidence that the data I used from the quote is incomplete?....and even if it is, I believe it is unquestionable that the greatest percentage of the 11K murders in that quote are caused by lib'ruls......I'm just saying, rather than pin blame on one race versus another we should look to the root cause of murder.......lib'rulism......
    Do you not know how to look up homicide data? It can be found here - https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...anded-homicide

What you believe is not a scientific fact. It isn't even a credible theory since it is a conclusion made without data. What you believe is utter nonsense since it implies that murders are the result of politics. If you want look at the actual data of homicides committed in the furtherance of a political agenda the FBI has that data too.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Poor Richard Saunders For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (06-22-2021), Taichiliberal (06-22-2021)

11. #324 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    "I am not afraid of them so let's ignore the problem."

12. #325 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,227 Times in 6,865 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,850 Times in 1,713 Posts

But the 3 incidents you cited that happened under 8 years of Obama represented a massive problem that only Trump could solve?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BartenderElite For This Post:

evince (06-22-2021)

14. #326 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    But the 3 incidents you cited that happened under 8 years of Obama represented a massive problem that only Trump could solve?
    Just that he apparently did.

I don’t see where white supremacy is a ‘massive problem’ just because it’s the democrat narrative. Lots of minorities in urban areas would agree with me.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

15. #327 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump must be God.

16. #328 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,607 Times in 10,570 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

your problem is conflating "the" with "a"... White Supremacists are "A" problem, not "THE" problem. If we had only one problem it would be easy to fix and still maintain our rights.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

AProudLefty (06-22-2021), Phantasmal (06-22-2021), Taichiliberal (06-22-2021)

18. #329 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,607 Times in 10,570 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    stop using twitter links...........they don't translate here
    Um... they do. This is an issue for you, not for everybody. I wonder why they don't translate for you? I see the OP fine, with the twitter post embedded.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

19. #330 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    your problem is conflating "the" with "a"... White Supremacists are "A" problem, not "THE" problem. If we had only one problem it would be easy to fix and still maintain our rights.
    Right lol?

White supremacy is A problem. Black supremacy is A problem. Cancel culture is A problem. Information suppression by the Big Tech is A problem. Etc.