Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you sure white supremacists are the problem?

1. #256 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Boston Bombers, Pulse Night Club massacre, Fort Hood all under Obama.

Under Trump, nothing. In fact, it’s like they fell off the radar. There goes your point.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

evince (06-21-2021)

3. #257 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    With a little patience, you would have noted that all one had to do was hit the X in the corner of the promos to scroll and read the articles without signing up. Like you, I don't pay these sites, and I wouldn't post links that require such. And all 3 links worked perfectly well on my original post...still do.

Yes, I'm smart enough to post my opinions, analysis and such and back them up with documentation. I'm also smart enough NOT to follow a detour away from a disproved contention, as would be the case. You posted an article that alluded to the usual race baiting BS that is Coulter's forte....I merely posted links apropos to my rebuttal disproving such. If you like, I can provide more despite my reluctance to do homework for others. But I'm not going to waste time and space with "yes it is, no it isn't" exchanges.
    As noted previously, Coulter is a sidebar: I made the mistake of copying her Tweet about the Tweet she re-Tweeted. If I thought it was going to matter I would have cropped her.

And I still don’t grasp the racist angle. We aren’t allowed to comment on black on white violence? That’s ‘racist’?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

4. #258 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post

Ahh, the post modern fool takes his head out of the ass of Alex Jones to rant and rave as saliva dribbles down his flabby chin onto his keyboards.

Here's the precursor to the above post that puts the kibosh on your predictable prattle https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...15#post4495215

how does this refute the fact that you are incorrect about the problem of violence in places like Chicago?.......
    Okay, let's try it again for the intellectually impaired:

1. I never denied violent crime rates in Chicago, and challenge you to prove I did. I did ask for details to the videoed crime. That's it.

2. I point out the fact that every blessed time systemic racism in our police, gov't officials, corporate "leaders" is pointed out along with real time negative (if not fatal) repercussions of that mindset on black folk...you have right wink wonks like Coulter saying, "Oh yeah, well that's not your problem...black on black crime is, black inner city crime is". But, when an examination of the situations that are conducive to this crime rate are examined (historic redlining, job bias, etc.), folk like you and Coulter don't want to hear it. Mind you, when crime by non-minority folk is examined, you and Coulter have enough excuses to fill a college kid's note book! Which is a mystery as to all those white folk in the prison system. Thank goodness for all those real life crime stories by the likes of America's Most Wanted, COPS and ABC's 20-20. Otherwise, you'd swear no white folk commit any crime in America.

3. Coulter's post is a false narrative....I pointed that out to Darth, who's still trying to prop it up.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

evince (06-21-2021)

6. #259 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (06-21-2021)

8. #260 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Okay, let's try it again for the intellectually impaired:

1. I never denied violent crime rates in Chicago, and challenge you to prove I did. I did ask for details to the videoed crime. That's it.

2. I point out the fact that every blessed time systemic racism in our police, gov't officials, corporate "leaders" is pointed out along with real time negative (if not fatal) repercussions of that mindset on black folk...you have right wink wonks like Coulter saying, "Oh yeah, well that's not your problem...black on black crime is, black inner city crime is". But, when an examination of the situations that are conducive to this crime rate are examined (historic redlining, job bias, etc.), folk like you and Coulter don't want to hear it. Mind you, when crime by non-minority folk is examined, you and Coulter have enough excuses to fill a college kid's note book! Which is a mystery as to all those white folk in the prison system. Thank goodness for all those real life crime stories by the likes of America's Most Wanted, COPS and ABC's 20-20. Otherwise, you'd swear no white folk commit any crime in America.

3. Coulter's post is a false narrative....I pointed that out to Darth, who's still trying to prop it up.
    HIV = AIDS

9. #261 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Pax Mongolica (07-02-2021)

11. #262 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

With a little patience, you would have noted that all one had to do was hit the X in the corner of the promos to scroll and read the articles without signing up. Like you, I don't pay these sites, and I wouldn't post links that require such. And all 3 links worked perfectly well on my original post...still do.

Yes, I'm smart enough to post my opinions, analysis and such and back them up with documentation. I'm also smart enough NOT to follow a detour away from a disproved contention, as would be the case. You posted an article that alluded to the usual race baiting BS that is Coulter's forte....I merely posted links apropos to my rebuttal disproving such. If you like, I can provide more despite my reluctance to do homework for others. But I'm not going to waste time and space with "yes it is, no it isn't" exchanges.

As noted previously, Coulter is a sidebar: I made the mistake of copying her Tweet about the Tweet she re-Tweeted. If I thought it was going to matter I would have cropped her.

And I still don’t grasp the racist angle. We aren’t allowed to comment on black on white violence? That’s ‘racist’?
    Oh you get it....you just don't like being called out on it.

The point of posting this video was for the same reason Coulter commented on it and the same reason YOU reposted it with the subject title....an effort to equate the congenital racism in our police, federal/state/local government and in the job/housing market. This is a attempted counter measure to all the recent documentation of black folk getting killed by cops when it wasn't necessary or wholly uncalled for, or for situations like what I'm posting below.

This is one of the reasons why I asked for details as to the crime videoed. Were the victims actually "white" or what is considered "hispanic"? Was this a car jacking? Some insane example of road rage? Gang initiation? Criminal retaliation on other criminals (i.e., drugs)?

Violent crimes get reported every day....funny how the vast majority in real time involve black folk, yet you have all those white folk in the prison system. Like I said, if it weren't for COPS or America's Most Wanted or 20-20, one would think no white folk commit violent crimes.

Capice'?
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

evince (06-21-2021)

13. #263 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post

Boston Bombers, Pulse Night Club massacre, Fort Hood all under Obama.

Under Trump, nothing. In fact, it’s like they fell off the radar. There goes your point.

then there's this:

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/13/93486...re-denied-bond

And this

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ma...s-under-trump/

George Orwell

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

AProudLefty (06-21-2021), evince (06-21-2021)

15. #264 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,968 Times in 14,555 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

The real question is how many Black people are killed by White Supremacist's each year and how many Black people are killed by other Blacks? Which is the bigger problem? Both are bad but one is MUCH worse.

16. #265 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    The real question is how many Black people are killed by White Supremacist's each year and how many Black people are killed by other Blacks? Which is the bigger problem? Both are bad but one is MUCH worse.
    That has already been settled. Why keep repeating it?

17. #266 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

18. #267 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Your hate makes people dead

19. #268 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So it's a number's game with you? Okay, how many white people are victims of redlining each year? Predatory lending? Job discrimination? Unjustly killed by cops? Doing decades of incarceration for crimes they did not commit? Incarcerated for non-violent, low level drug offenses? Suspected of a crime and killed by vigilante black citizens? Murdered by black mass shooters?

I could go on, but hopefully you get the picture. >pew-pew-pew<

George Orwell

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

AProudLefty (06-21-2021)

21. #269 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

How many real life white supremacists have you met?

Now see that is the problem, the boogly man barely exists and they have no power, and have not in a very long time, because America is better than this....But the Revolution lies all day long about this as they pursue power, which is the only thing they care about.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

22. #270 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,167 Times in 7,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Have you ever had to try and save a gunshot victim's life? Well, neither have I.

But, we are not being fair to Hospital Emergency room doctors and staffs that have to deal with these every single day- WITHOUT DOING SOMETHING TO TRY AND Curb THESE SHOOTINGS!

SO what are we going to do? Ignore them?

I don't care how we fix this, Gun Laws, or not!

What is your way of trying to curb the gun violence?

Like I've said before, doing nothing is not helping!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 06-21-2021 at 05:44 PM.