It won’t change reality

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    another lie. the minority vote for Trump broke records. "blacks for Trump" is getting new members every day
    Link

3. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    he didn't tame the west. he tamed the people in to believing that government would protect them.........hows that working out?
    Don't ask me how it's working out when you think it is OK for just anyone to own, sell, buy, and carry a gun with no laws in place to prevent it..........

..........AND THEN LEAVE IT UP TO THE POLICE TO DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES!

Ask yourself- DON'T ASK ME!

Don't blame the government when the Democrats have been trying to legislate laws that enforce background checks to end the loopholes that are allowing anyone to just buy a gun from anybody, AND REPUBLICANS WON'T EVEN SIGN ON- when we need their votes to get the laws passed through Congress.

NO SIR BLAME REPUBLICANS- BLAME YOURSELF.
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 06-21-2021 at 10:27 AM.

4. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pax Mongolica View Post
    What makes an AR15 a problem as compared to a shotgun or a handgun?
    Size of magazine, speed of firing, range, and capabilities. When you use a bumper stock, as the killer in Vegas did, 100 rounds a minute? One of my guns is a Glock .40 cal., and I have a 32 round mag., a 20 round mag, 10, and 15. I wiould say that is totally adequate for self defense, and home defense..
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Trapper For This Post:

Hoosier Daddy (06-21-2021)

6. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by leaningright View Post
    I won an AR-15 in a raffle earlier this year. Don’t want one. When I went to pick it up (and go through all of the necessary paperwork that people seem to think doesn’t exist) I talked the shop owner into giving me a Glock 45ACP long slide instead … another weapon that a lot of folks don’t like to see in the hands of “ordinary citizens.”

Kind if like freedom of speech though. I don’t agree with any of the drivel you’ve typed about guns on this thread but I’ll defend your right to type/say it though. I don’t want/need an AR but I’ll defend my neighbors right to own one.

An AR is no different than a Mini 14 or Ruger 10/22 for than mater. If they start banning guns based on nomenclature there’s no end to the toppling that can/will take place … other than European type gun laws. I’ll vote against that as long as I draw breath.
    Trouble with the low IQ types that you like to represent is you never prove my "drivel" wrong, you just whistle out your ass about it.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

7. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

WTF are you talking about? be very specific about what answer you want before you spout liberal bullshit
    In other words you have no answer as usual, just more lies, and bull shit.

8. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    typical republican bullshit- they believe without photo id's people, mostly illegals, will just show up at voting sites and start voting, no check of if they are registered voters, where they live, what their name is, no check to see if they have already voted, and there are more than 10 people crazy enough to risk possible jail time to vote if they are not even registered!! and stopping those 10 people from voting is worth all the bullshit hassle.

but having an ID to buy a gun, or lots of guns, and lots of ammo, and walk around in public is just not very important- what is the worst that could happen?

Texas "constitutional carry" signed into law, goes into effect ...https://www.texastribune.org › 2021/06/16 › texas-cons...
    4 days ago — Texans can carry handguns without a license or training starting Sept. 1, after Gov. Greg Abbott signs permitless carry bill into law ... to carry handguns if they're not prohibited by state or federal law from possessing a gun.
    They needed an ID and background check to get the guns you moron. No wonder you voted for Biden; you're an idiot.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

9. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Don't ask me how it's working out when you think it is OK for just anyone to own, sell, buy, and carry a gun with no laws in place to prevent it..........

..........AND THEN LEAVE IT UP TO THE POLICE TO DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES!

Ask yourself- DON'T ASK ME!
    I don't need to ask myself. I see how government is failing it's constitutional obligations and doing nothing but providing security theater for those who are too afraid to defend themselves.

Don't blame the government when the Democrats have been trying to legislate laws that enforce background checks to end the loopholes that are allowing anyone to just buy a gun from anybody, AND REPUBLICANS WON'T EVEN SIGN ON- when we need their votes to get the laws passed through Congress.

NO SIR BLAME REPUBLICANS- BLAME YOURSELF.
    republicans are every bit as much to blame for infringing on the constitutional rights of Americans...........simply because of making legislation that YOU want. that means YOU don't care about the constitution or the rights it's supposed to protect........probably because you're also a coward.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

10. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Where are the shootings happening? What mental issues are involved? Gang activity? Criminal activity prior to the shooting?
    This weekend looks like youth party violence in all the large metroplexes across America. AND THE USUAL RANDOM KILLINGS THAT ARE HAPPENING EVER SINGLE DAY, BUT SEEMS TO BE INCREASING EVERY DAY NOW.

The Democrats wrote a Bill that would end the Gunshow loopholes that are allowing guns to slip through and circumvent the background checks- BUT THE REPUBLICANS WON'T LOOK AT THE BILL.

I don't know what else the Democrats can do to stop the Gun Violence- if we can't get everyone on board to curb the sell of weapons to people that should not have them.

Your thoughts?

11. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Racist are sociopaths
    and you are both
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

12. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    Size of magazine, speed of firing, range, and capabilities. When you use a bumper stock, as the killer in Vegas did, 100 rounds a minute? One of my guns is a Glock .40 cal., and I have a 32 round mag., a 20 round mag, 10, and 15. I wiould say that is totally adequate for self defense, and home defense..
    what about state/national defense?

13. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    In other words you have no answer as usual, just more lies, and bull shit.
    in other words, you can't be specific. just more of your lies and bullshit

14. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This weekend looks like youth party violence in all the large metroplexes across America. AND THE USUAL RANDOM KILLINGS THAT ARE HAPPENING EVER SINGLE DAY, BUT SEEMS TO BE INCREASING EVERY DAY NOW.

The Democrats wrote a Bill that would end the Gunshow loopholes that are allowing guns to slip through and circumvent the background checks- BUT THE REPUBLICANS WON'T LOOK AT THE BILL.

I don't know what else the Democrats can do to stop the Gun Violence- if we can't get everyone on board to curb the sell of weapons to people that should not have them.

Your thoughts?
    there is no gun show loophole, moron

15. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

and you are both
    You hate the poor remember

You say the vast majority of American voters of color are stupid remember

The union will be preserved

And your team will fail

16. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You hate the poor remember
    I was the poor, you idiot

You say the vast majority of American voters of color are stupid remember
    do you define stupidity as easily brainwashed by democrat racists?

The union will be preserved
    And your team will fail
    my 'team' will overcome and eliminate both of you traitorous racist parties