Ships. There is this:

Eighty percent of likely cruisers want to resume sailing on ships that require vaccinations, according to a survey conducted over the Memorial Day weekend by the consumer-focused travel website CruiseCritic.com.

Results of the poll, which generated 5,025 responses, indicate that a majority of cruise industry consumers do not agree with Gov. Ron DeSantis’ decision to extend his “vaccine passport” ban to the cruise industry.

The respondents weren’t cruise novices. Sixty-five percent said they’ve taken 10 or more cruises, according to CruiseCritic.com
https://www.wlrn.org/local-news/2021...-updated-rules

And I am pretty sure I know that all the major lines demands that all of the crew be vaxxed, no exceptions, and that getting the crews vaxxed has been a huge problem because governments dont work together to get it done.

I was reading of one company that will carry Not Vaxxed but will do so strictly second class, for instance their meal times and locations will be limited and strictly enforced even though they were tested before boarding and are tested again on day three...which the passenger must pay for. I a,m pretty sure that they get a scarlet letter too.

What Say U?