Thread: Regarding 1/6: questions abound

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,176 Times in 14,712 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Why do you care? You didn't do shit on 1/6 except watch on TV....is that why you're only the Son of the Revolution and not the Revolution itself?

What exactly did you do on 1/6 to stop these "insurrectionist" besides sit at home in your momma's basement and make childish memes?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

Darth Omar (06-19-2021)

3. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

Of course. Just like Hillary never really told anyone to violate classified material handling protocols. LOL

I doubt Trump will ever go on trial for anything about it.

OTOH, are you denying that hundreds of Insurrectionists will face justice? Mostly plea deals where they roll on bigger fish? Are you denying there will be trials over this, and probably a few deaths, through 2024?

Are you supporting the current Republican leadership who is blocking a full investigation rather than being leaders and pushing a full and complete investigation of all events before, during and after 1/6? If not, why not?
    YET YOU KEEP FORGETTING ABOUT THE FUCKING COP THAT SHOT ASHLI

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,449 Times in 52,464 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Son of the Revolution View Post
    so you are ok with a cop shooting an unarmed woman? THIS IS THE REASON I KNOW YOU ARE FUCKING LYING ABOUT SERVING... YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE CONSTITUTION... YOU FUCKING DISGUST ME
    I think it should be investigated, kid, as every sane adult on this forum knows. You're the lily-livered punk who talks big but is just a loudmouthed nobody without the guts to stand up for your convictions in an intelligent, educated way like a good American.

I'll pray for you tonight to grow up. The sooner the better before you fuck up your entire life and become a beta male loser pissed off at the world like several of our more elderly RWers.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-19-2021)

6. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I think it should be investigated, kid, as every sane adult on this forum knows. You're the lily-livered punk who talks big but is just a loudmouthed nobody without the guts to stand up for your convictions in an intelligent, educated way like a good American.

I'll pray for you tonight to grow up. The sooner the better before you fuck up your entire life and become a beta male loser pissed off at the world like several of our more elderly RWers.
    LMFAO GO TAKE A NAP BITCH.

7. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Darth,

The biggest question is why Republicans don't want all the questions answered by a bipartisan 911 style Congressional Commission.
    Because the Commission is DESIGNED to be fair and have bipartisan control. So it will end up just being another political show lead by the Democrats .

8. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Of course. Just like Hillary never really told anyone to violate classified material handling protocols. LOL

I doubt Trump will ever go on trial for anything about it.

OTOH, are you denying that hundreds of Insurrectionists will face justice? Mostly plea deals where they roll on bigger fish? Are you denying there will be trials over this, and probably a few deaths, through 2024?

Are you supporting the current Republican leadership who is blocking a full investigation rather than being leaders and pushing a full and complete investigation of all events before, during and after 1/6? If not, why not?
    I support equal justice be applied to people that violated the law on 1/6 and those that have attacked the Federal Courthouse in Portland for months. I would like a FAIR AND BALANCED investigation. I don't think that will happen if the commission is heavily weighted towards Democrat control. If the minority members has subpoena power and were allowed to make their own report and could call witnesses on their own I'd support the investigation.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

Son of the Revolution (06-19-2021)

10. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Son of the Revolution View Post
    LMFAO GO TAKE A NAP DIRT BITCH.
    FIFY

11. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    I’m not the one who insists on calling it an insurrection when no one has been charged with it lol.
    If it was an "armed insurrection" why did everyone forget their guns?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

Darth Omar (06-19-2021)

13. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,599 Times in 4,277 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    I support equal justice be applied to people that violated the law on 1/6 and those that have attacked the Federal Courthouse in Portland for months. I would like a FAIR AND BALANCED investigation. I don't think that will happen if the commission is heavily weighted towards Democrat control. If the minority members has subpoena power and were allowed to make their own report and could call witnesses on their own I'd support the investigation.
    That is not how it worked when the Repubs investigated Hillary a dozen times. Now you suddenly think it is fair if the minority party has the power. That is illogical in the least and stupid in that max. The reds thought Hillary was going to win and they had another investigation teed up and ready to go.
    Of course, you did not think that when the Repubs were in control.
    The Dems are old-fashioned. They have not figured how to weaponize power. The Repugs did. They have done it with gerrymandering, congressional investigations voter suppression, and now sham election fraudits.I am not sure I want the Dems to be as dirty and ruthless as the Repugs are. We cannot return Anerica to what it was if the Dems throw ethics and morals out the window too.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

christiefan915 (06-19-2021)

15. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    That is not how it worked when the Repubs investigated Hillary a dozen times. Now you suddenly think it is fair if the minority party has the power. That is illogical in the least and stupid in that max. The reds thought Hillary was going to win and they had another investigation teed up and ready to go.
    Of course, you did not think that when the Repubs were in control.
    The Dems are old-fashioned. They have not figured how to weaponize power. The Repugs did. They have done it with gerrymandering, congressional investigations voter suppression, and now sham election fraudits.I am not sure I want the Dems to be as dirty and ruthless as the Repugs are. We cannot return Anerica to what it was if the Dems throw ethics and morals out the window too.
    democrats gerrymander also...

16. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

If it was an "armed insurrection" why did everyone forget their guns?
    They didn't.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/17/polit...ion/index.html

Oops. Why is it that you're wrong about everything poser?

Yes, there were guns on the capitol grounds that day. And there was bear spray, and flagpoles, and hatchets and knives. Go fuck yourself traitor.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

christiefan915 (06-19-2021)

18. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    They didn't.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/17/polit...ion/index.html

Oops. Why is it that you're wrong about everything poser?

Yes, there were guns on the capitol grounds that day. And there was bear spray, and flagpoles, and hatchets and knives. Go fuck yourself traitor.
    prove they had guns or STFU you liberal fucking lying POS

19. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Darth,

The biggest question is why Republicans don't want all the questions answered by a bipartisan 911 style Congressional Commission.
    Because we don’t want a 9/11 style Patriot Act geared towards domestic ‘terrorists’.

Were you cheering for the Patriot Act 20 years ago?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

20. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,449 Times in 52,464 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

What exactly did you do on 1/6 to stop these "insurrectionist" besides sit at home in your momma's basement and make childish memes?
    I didn't know Trump was going to attempt a coup on the United States government. Why didn't you nutjobs tell me?

OTOH, if Trump had succeeded in overthrowing the US government, the United States would have quickly splintered into groups. The US military would hold back and following the legitimate orders from government, not the Insurrectionists who overtook the government and murdered Pence and all the Democrats and Republicans who said anything bad about Trump.

I would hold back too, but if the government collapses, there would be chaos. The economy would be back to the barter system. Stores would become empty. If gangs of militia, KKK or some other assholes tried to take over, a lot of people would be killed.

Being proactive; once the shooting started, and let me be clear on that point, I already identified a handful of houses in my area where I'd neutralize the head of the house and probably any other males over 10. War is a nasty business and most of these assholes have no idea what it's about or what it takes.

Every sane person on this forum, especially those who follow history, knows that a successful coup on the United States government by someone like Trump would fracture the United States. Some regions would erupt into war, some regions would war on others. Eventually Trump would end up like Mussolini or Qaddafi along with most of his family, but a lot more Americans would be dead than Trump caused by fucking up the COVID Response.

The good news is that I didn't have to kill anyone. Whew! Trump failed, as did the other nutjobs, because our nation is a lot more resilient then the wackadoodles in the newz.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

21. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

I didn't know Trump was going to attempt a coup on the United States government. Why didn't you nutjobs tell me?

OTOH, if Trump had succeeded in overthrowing the US government, the United States would have quickly splintered into groups. The US military would hold back and following the legitimate orders from government, not the Insurrectionists who overtook the government and murdered Pence and all the Democrats and Republicans who said anything bad about Trump.

I would hold back too, but if the government collapses, there would be chaos. The economy would be back to the barter system. Stores would become empty. If gangs of militia, KKK or some other assholes tried to take over, a lot of people would be killed.

Being proactive; once the shooting started, and let me be clear on that point, I already identified a handful of houses in my area where I'd neutralize the head of the house and probably any other males over 10. War is a nasty business and most of these assholes have no idea what it's about or what it takes.

Every sane person on this forum, especially those who follow history, knows that a successful coup on the United States government by someone like Trump would fracture the United States. Some regions would erupt into war, some regions would war on others. Eventually Trump would end up like Mussolini or Qaddafi along with most of his family, but a lot more Americans would be dead than Trump caused by fucking up the COVID Response.

The good news is that I didn't have to kill anyone. Whew! Trump failed, as did the other nutjobs, because our nation is a lot more resilient then the wackadoodles in the newz.
    You’ve got it bad lol.

How could an unarmed rag tag bunch of losers led by an *actual pagan shaman* ever hope to pull a coup lol?

Explain please. Give us the step by step in how it was going to go down in your fevered imagination.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017