Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Regarding 1/6: questions abound

1. #706 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    where were you Jan. 6? You are a pussy baby.
    Very true...he is a gigantic wimp who had no problem trying to get other people to go to DC because he was either too scared to go himself, or knew everything he was saying was bullshit.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

katzgar (07-06-2021)

3. #707 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    who shot and killed Ashli Babbet and why is his name being withheld from the public?
    Wait - I thought Ashli Babbitt was antifa/BLM:

it was a hoax set up by the democrats, the media, antifa, and BLM it a foolish attempt to discredit Drumpf. It did not work.
    Make up your fucking mind.

4. #708 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

why did capital cops encourage people to illegally enter the capital building?
    Because they didn't.

Where's that video?

Nowhere, of course...you're just lying about it the same way you lied about the election being stolen.

5. #709 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why have thousands of hours of video evidence from hundreds of government cameras been hidden for 7 months?
    Nothing's been hidden.

And I thought it was all BLM and antifa anyway, so why wouldn't you want an investigation?

After all, you accuse BLM of setting up Trump to make him look bad by getting him to....Tweet at all his supporters to show up to DC on 1/6 and "Fight like hell"?

Why would anyone conspire to do that?

6. #710 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

as to your stupid claim that I should have been there, why weren't you there trying to stop the "insurrection"?
    Because that's not my fucking job.

I'm not a DC or Capitol cop.

And I supported the certification, which you sought to stop...er um, you sought others to stop because you weren't brave enough to do so yourself.

Pussy. You'll always be a pussy. You can pretend you're a tough guy, but we both know you're just a cupcake.

7. #711 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,835 Times in 17,266 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

The insurrection is on film. There are some the public has not seen. They will be part of the investigation. The Trumpys (Qanon, Proud Boys, and other white supremacists are on film.) They are identified and over 500 have been arrested and charged. This investigation can only go one way. The anti-Americans will be exposed and charged. Trump and the other speakers who urged violence will have to pay
    The planning of the attempted overthrow of our government left tracks all over the internet. There is no way that Trumpys can escape and they should not want to. They claim to be proud of what they did,. Yet so many that have been arrested are claiming Trump fooled them. It is not their fault they are just stupid and easily conned.

8. #712 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Sure it was. Trump even tweeted it was:

How did they set it up?

Did someone hack Trump's Twitter account and post that tweet telling people to go to DC on 1/6?

Did someone manage to infiltrate all the Proud Boys and "very fine people", and get them to go to DC on 1/6?

How'd they do that when you have said over and over that you don't even listen to Democrats?
    why were there FBI agents in the "insurrection" crowd? Why don't we know the name of the guy who murdered Ashli Babbet? Why have thousands of hours of video evidence been withheld by the democrat led government? Why are people still in jail for simple trespassing?

What does "peacefully and patriotically" mean to you? Why are some democrats now saying they stayed away from the capital that day because the knew something was going to happen? Why have none of the Portland, Seattle, NY, Atlanta, Philly, and other cities rioters not been arrested and prosecuted? Why has the mayor of Chicago done nothing to reduce the terrible crime rate in that city? Why has the media ignored Biden's obvious senility?

finally, why is the left determined to destroy the USA?

9. #713 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

why were there FBI agents in the "insurrection" crowd? Why don't we know the name of the guy who murdered Ashli Babbet? Why have thousands of hours of video evidence been withheld by the democrat led government? Why are people still in jail for simple trespassing?

What does "peacefully and patriotically" mean to you? Why are some democrats now saying they stayed away from the capital that day because the knew something was going to happen? Why have none of the Portland, Seattle, NY, Atlanta, Philly, and other cities rioters not been arrested and prosecuted? Why has the mayor of Chicago done nothing to reduce the terrible crime rate in that city? Why has the media ignored Biden's obvious senility?

finally, why is the left determined to destroy the USA?
    The guy that murdered Ashli name is Lt. Michael Leroy Byrd according to sources

10. #714 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    The insurrection is on film. There are some the public has not seen. They will be part of the investigation. The Trumpys (Qanon, Proud Boys, and other white supremacists are on film.) They are identified and over 500 have been arrested and charged. This investigation can only go one way. The anti-Americans will be exposed and charged. Trump and the other speakers who urged violence will have to pay
    The planning of the attempted overthrow of our government left tracks all over the internet. There is no way that Trumpys can escape and they should not want to. They claim to be proud of what they did,. Yet so many that have been arrested are claiming Trump fooled them. It is not their fault they are just stupid and easily conned.
    give us a quote from Trump or anyone else that urged violence. or STFU and stop lying on this forum.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to redfish For This Post:

Son of the Revolution (07-07-2021)

12. #715 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Son of the Revolution View Post
    The guy that murdered Ashli name is Lt. Michael Leroy Byrd according to sources
    OK, why isn't he under arrest? Why was his name kept secret for 7 months?

13. #716 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

very good questions

14. #717 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Very true...he is a gigantic wimp who had no problem trying to get other people to go to DC because he was either too scared to go himself, or knew everything he was saying was bullshit.
    what a stupid comment. why weren't you fools there trying to stop the "insurrection"?

15. #718 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

what a stupid comment. why weren't you fools there trying to stop the "insurrection"?
    Why would we want to stop you guys from making asses out of yourself. There is very little that's done so much to destroy Trump's base then your insurrection
    Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

Donald Trump has 2 impeachments.

16. #719 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

That's how investigations go sometimes you really need to get out of your mother's basement more
    Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

Donald Trump has 2 impeachments.

17. The Following User Groans At katzgar For This Awful Post:

redfish (07-07-2021)

18. #720 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

why were there FBI agents in the "insurrection" crowd?
    There weren't. You're being conned again because you have poor judgment and instincts.