Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Mark Meadows 'nobody is going to care' about George Floyd's killing

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    19,860
    Thanks
    63,114
    Thanked 10,117 Times in 6,497 Posts
    Groans
    51
    Groaned 1,181 Times in 1,112 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Mark Meadows 'nobody is going to care' about George Floyd's killing

    Former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows reportedly initially dismissed the idea that George Floyd's killing would dominate the news and generate nationwide outrage in May 2020, instead thinking "nobody" would care.

    That's according to a new excerpt published in Politico Friday from reporter Michael C. Bender's book Frankly, We Did Win this Election, which details a West Wing meeting the morning after Memorial Day in 2020. The scheduled topic was the COVID-19 pandemic, but adviser Jared Kushner, who appeared "distracted" and "aloof," reportedly interrupted the discussion to bring up the video starting to spread of Floyd's killing at the hands of a Minneapolis police officer.

    "I'm just going to stop you," Kushner reportedly said. "There is going to be one story that dominates absolutely everything for the foreseeable future. I'm already hearing from African American leaders about the death of George Floyd in Minnesota."

    But according to the book, Meadows "brushed" this off, telling Kushner, "Nobody is going to care about that."

    https://news.yahoo.com/mark-meadows-...164158163.html
    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white

    And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment


    ברוך השם

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to guno For This Post:

    Cypress (07-03-2021), evince (06-18-2021), ThatOwlWoman (06-21-2021)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    138,367
    Thanks
    42,328
    Thanked 23,254 Times in 18,059 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 18,918 Times in 17,528 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

    guno (06-18-2021)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Divided States of America
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Meadows apparently underestimated the racial animus of American media and the lemming nature of much of the black community and its "allies."

    It truly takes a pathetic culture to make a martyr out of a drug addicted felon, but this is how low American culture and much of the West in general has become.

    Now, if Floyd was white, no one would actually care in that situation.

  6. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    5,799
    Thanks
    1,128
    Thanked 2,734 Times in 1,754 Posts
    Groans
    224
    Groaned 355 Times in 344 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pax Mongolica View Post
    Meadows apparently underestimated the racial animus of American media and the lemming nature of much of the black community and its "allies."

    It truly takes a pathetic culture to make a martyr out of a drug addicted felon, but this is how low American culture and much of the West in general has become.

    Now, if Floyd was white, no one would actually care in that situation.
    what a stupid fuck post. people who are not shit filled scumbags voting for trump feel empathy for ANYONE, OF ANY RACE, CRIMINAL BACKGROUND OR NOT, when we see a video of his last 9 minutes on Earth, for passing a bad $20 bill. Begging for air, praying to God, moaning in pain, struggling to breathe.....for 9 FUCKING MINUTES....with some brainless asshole keeping his knee on his neck, until he finally dies.

    eat shit, bitch.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

    guno (07-03-2021)

  8. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    18,498
    Thanks
    21,217
    Thanked 6,918 Times in 4,978 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 2,054 Times in 1,940 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pax Mongolica View Post
    Meadows apparently underestimated the racial animus of American media and the lemming nature of much of the black community and its "allies."

    It truly takes a pathetic culture to make a martyr out of a drug addicted felon, but this is how low American culture and much of the West in general has become.

    Now, if Floyd was white, no one would actually care in that situation.
    Why does your side deify and worship a raving lunatic the likes of Trump?????????????????????
    The Big Steal = The Big Lie.

  9. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    18,498
    Thanks
    21,217
    Thanked 6,918 Times in 4,978 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 2,054 Times in 1,940 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    what a stupid fuck post. people who are not shit filled scumbags voting for trump feel empathy for ANYONE, OF ANY RACE, CRIMINAL BACKGROUND OR NOT, when we see a video of his last 9 minutes on Earth, for passing a bad $20 bill. Begging for air, praying to God, moaning in pain, struggling to breathe.....for 9 FUCKING MINUTES....with some brainless asshole keeping his knee on his neck, until he finally dies.

    eat shit, bitch.
    A stupid fuck post by a feeble minded peon.
    The Big Steal = The Big Lie.

  10. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    48,697
    Thanks
    80,806
    Thanked 38,551 Times in 24,508 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 4,017 Times in 3,767 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows reportedly initially dismissed the idea that George Floyd's killing would dominate the news and generate nationwide outrage in May 2020, instead thinking "nobody" would care.

    That's according to a new excerpt published in Politico Friday from reporter Michael C. Bender's book Frankly, We Did Win this Election, which details a West Wing meeting the morning after Memorial Day in 2020. The scheduled topic was the COVID-19 pandemic, but adviser Jared Kushner, who appeared "distracted" and "aloof," reportedly interrupted the discussion to bring up the video starting to spread of Floyd's killing at the hands of a Minneapolis police officer.

    "I'm just going to stop you," Kushner reportedly said. "There is going to be one story that dominates absolutely everything for the foreseeable future. I'm already hearing from African American leaders about the death of George Floyd in Minnesota."

    But according to the book, Meadows "brushed" this off, telling Kushner, "Nobody is going to care about that."

    https://news.yahoo.com/mark-meadows-...164158163.html
    Hope he's not looking for a job in the prognostication field. lol
    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    guno (07-03-2021)

  12. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    48,697
    Thanks
    80,806
    Thanked 38,551 Times in 24,508 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 4,017 Times in 3,767 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pax Mongolica View Post
    Meadows apparently underestimated the racial animus of American media and the lemming nature of much of the black community and its "allies."

    It truly takes a pathetic culture to make a martyr out of a drug addicted felon, but this is how low American culture and much of the West in general has become.

    Now, if Floyd was white, no one would actually care in that situation.
    Oh goodie, just what this forum needs -- another "the only racism in America is in the Democrats' minds" #TRE45ON cult member. Welcome! You'll find many of your kind here. As a special bonus for joining, you can use the n-word as often as you like, except in thread titles. Bet you feel at home already, don't you?
    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    guno (06-21-2021)

  14. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Divided States of America
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    what a stupid fuck post. people who are not shit filled scumbags voting for trump feel empathy for ANYONE, OF ANY RACE, CRIMINAL BACKGROUND OR NOT, when we see a video of his last 9 minutes on Earth, for passing a bad $20 bill. Begging for air, praying to God, moaning in pain, struggling to breathe.....for 9 FUCKING MINUTES....with some brainless asshole keeping his knee on his neck, until he finally dies.

    eat shit, bitch.
    His race didn't matter to me, nor did his breathing difficulties, which began before the knee was applied.

    I didn't vote for Trump, by the way. I don't vote at all. I'm not really a fan of democracy in general, mostly because the average person is an idiot. A technocracy with an elite that actually knows what it's doing is far superior, sort of like the United Arab Emirates, but this is a discussion for another thread.

  15. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Divided States of America
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Why does your side deify and worship a raving lunatic the likes of Trump?????????????????????
    Trump isn't "my side." I don't really have a side in conventional Western politics. I'm conservative, but my views are more aligned with a combination of non-Western cultures. I admire elements of Islamism and Japanese nationalism, for example.

  16. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Divided States of America
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    A stupid fuck post by a feeble minded peon.
    Did you care when almost the exact same event happened to Tony Timpa? At some point, you may want to realize that the media manipulates you.

  17. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Divided States of America
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Oh goodie, just what this forum needs -- another "the only racism in America is in the Democrats' minds" #TRE45ON cult member. Welcome! You'll find many of your kind here. As a special bonus for joining, you can use the n-word as often as you like, except in thread titles. Bet you feel at home already, don't you?
    Just because I dislike progressives, that doesn't make me automatically a Trump supporter. He was certainly better than a lot of presidents, but that's not setting the bar very high given recent ones (like Bush and Obama).

    Racism exists in the US, but a lot of it seems aimed at whites. When whites cease to be the majority, it will be interesting to see if the same scapegoating works on Latinos. I have a feeling it won't.

  18. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    48,697
    Thanks
    80,806
    Thanked 38,551 Times in 24,508 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 4,017 Times in 3,767 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pax Mongolica View Post
    Just because I dislike progressives, that doesn't make me automatically a Trump supporter. He was certainly better than a lot of presidents, but that's not setting the bar very high given recent ones (like Bush and Obama).

    Racism exists in the US, but a lot of it seems aimed at whites. When whites cease to be the majority, it will be interesting to see if the same scapegoating works on Latinos. I have a feeling it won't.
    Poor pitiful white guy.

    It's amusing to watch those who hold the majority and the power cry about persecution. To hear some tell it, having to serve/hire/rent to blacks, gays, or non-Xtians is exactly the same as being thrown to the lions in the arena. The same is true of having to wear a mask during a deadly pandemic.

    After your #TangerineTyrant was selected, you all loved to call non-Cultists "snowflakes." As it turned out, YOU RWers are the true snowflakes. Your fear of losing your hegemony is palpable.
    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    guno (07-03-2021)

  20. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Divided States of America
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Poor pitiful white guy.

    It's amusing to watch those who hold the majority and the power cry about persecution. To hear some tell it, having to serve/hire/rent to blacks, gays, or non-Xtians is exactly the same as being thrown to the lions in the arena. The same is true of having to wear a mask during a deadly pandemic.

    After your #TangerineTyrant was selected, you all loved to call non-Cultists "snowflakes." As it turned out, YOU RWers are the true snowflakes. Your fear of losing your hegemony is palpable.
    If you see things only in terms of supporting Trump or not supporting him, you're overlooking a lot of other perspectives. I really don't care about Trump.

    While I am white myself, I don't feel personally persecuted, but I do see several similarities between America's cultural trajectory and that of South Africa. You may think that siding with the various woke nonsense going on right now is for the greater good, but in the long run, it's just a path to actual persecution. By the time radicals take power in the name of "social justice", white skin will be all that is needed to establish guilt. It won't matter if you have a history of supporting woke ideology or its policies.

  21. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    48,697
    Thanks
    80,806
    Thanked 38,551 Times in 24,508 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 4,017 Times in 3,767 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pax Mongolica View Post
    If you see things only in terms of supporting Trump or not supporting him, you're overlooking a lot of other perspectives. I really don't care about Trump.

    While I am white myself, I don't feel personally persecuted, but I do see several similarities between America's cultural trajectory and that of South Africa. You may think that siding with the various woke nonsense going on right now is for the greater good, but in the long run, it's just a path to actual persecution. By the time radicals take power in the name of "social justice", white skin will be all that is needed to establish guilt. It won't matter if you have a history of supporting woke ideology or its policies.
    It must be hard going through life with such paranoia. You just used fancier words to say what you all really fear: That as a minority, you'll be treated like you treated *them.*

    Woke = PC = liberal = commie = socialist = Marxist. In other words, "woke" is the latest pejorative you Reichwingers use against anyone not-you-all. This has been going on since I began paying attention to politics, in the 60s. You Reichwingers need a new schtick. *yawn*
    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

Similar Threads

  1. The George Floyd killing was a hoax - a staged event
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-07-2020, 03:19 PM
  2. MULVANEY out, Mark Meadows, NC in! (Thats 4 in 3 years + a month)
    By Centerleftfl in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-07-2020, 08:45 AM
  3. Mark Meadows for Chief of Staff
    By ExpressLane in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2020, 08:36 AM
  4. Mark Meadows LIED about his education
    By evince in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 03-01-2019, 08:34 AM
  5. Mark Meadows was a birther
    By evince in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-28-2019, 11:27 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •