Thread: GEORGE WASHINGTON AND DONALD TRUMP - AMERICA's TWO GREATEST PRESIDENTS

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

Default GEORGE WASHINGTON AND DONALD TRUMP - AMERICA's TWO GREATEST PRESIDENTS

I like to think that the United States really began with its remarkable leader, George Washington. He was the great, Patriot military Commander whose courage on the battlefield led the rebel forces to victory against the British Crown in the American Revolutionary War in 1783.He was also a great statesman - tirelessly working to create the original US Constitution. He ultimately succeeded, presiding over the Convention of 1787, which established both the US Constitution and a Federal Government for the United States. I like George Washington because he was the first great American soul; the nation's first, Republican/Conservative US President, and he would still be recognizable as such were he in the Oval Office today, in 2021 His Republican/Conservative political values were simple: he believed in a Republic of free citizens, with a governments based on consent and established to protects the rights of life, liberty and property. George Washington is a lot like PRESIDENT TRUMP here, who I also think was/is a truly great, American President.

You might think, what on Earth could George Washington and Donald Trump have in common as American Presidents ? ( I mean besides such trivial facts as they: were both very masculine in terms of their psychological make-up/behavioral traits (kind of like General George Patton - if you know what I mean - and make sensible adjustments for their different American, historical circumstances; they were both tall, robust, males with large feet; both had crazy, red hair - though Washington often powdered his hair white, as that was the fashion in his time ; were both known to completely lose their temper when frustrated by dickheads; were both [B]MAJOR party-animals who loved to boogey and LOVED to hit-on beautiful, young women when they in their younger years - I'm not sure though if George actually did any "p**sy - grabbing" or "goosing as that kind of stuff was pretty much taboo at genteel formal dances and Assembly Room socials in the latter half of the 18th-century ) Anyway, as Presidents here's what I think they had in common...

George Washington lived in an era full of brilliant men; "The Age of Reason" (or the "Enlightenment"). Washington actually died in 1799 which was pretty much right at the end of the "Enlightenment." The "Enlightenment was an intellectual and philosophical movement that took place in Western Europe (including England) in the 17th and 18th centuries. Some of its more famous thinkers were: Immanuel Kant; David Hume; Denis Diderot and Wilheim Leibniz. A number of America's Founding Fathers ( Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Alexander Hamilton and others) were strongly influenced by their studies of Enlightenment writers like John Locke, in particular, Tom Paine, Adam Smith, Charles de Montesquie, etc).

So, quite a few of the Founding Fathers, were extremely well-educated, very well-read, scholarly and intelligent men who lived during the "Enlightenment" and were very conversant with all the new, sophisticated thinking in fields such as: political philosophy; ethics; political economy, philosophy, science, etc; that was flowing out of Western Europe. As you know, a number of these Founders wrote many long and eloquent essays, published dissertations on different academic topics, sophisticated textbooks. Thomas Jefferson even wrote a detailed essay in which he set out his biological theory of why exactly it was that Negroes had black skin (!).

Washington did not ever spend much time writing books or essays or pamphlets about abstract, philosophical, legal theories or dissertations on the nature of politics or the human condition and the like. Washington probably had not read all (or even much) of John Lock's political theory, (which Jefferson had used to write the famous principles of the "Declaration of Independence" in 1776). Washington, however did pick up a very deep, innate understanding of the main ideas that the American Founding was grounded on, no doubt through his frequent discussions with other Founding Fathers and colonists. Washington understood the moral concepts of "natural rights" and "Natural Law", the idea of the "social contract", the notion of liberty as distinct from license, the doctrine of "the separation of powers", and so on. He just wasn't the kind of man who was inclined to sit and cogitate about them or write down his abstract reflections on the issues for hours at a time (I mean, there's nothing necessarily wrong with doing this, if you are, say, a cerebral type of person - like an academic/a professor working in a university or college - who is trying IN GOOD FAITH to pursue 'the Truth" for its own sake, but Washington just wasn't a "dorky" kind of guy !).

What was so remarkably different about George Washington was that he took the core founding IDEAS of men like: John Locke; Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Tom Paine, etc; AND MADE THEM HAPPEN George Washington fully embodied the the key principles and values of the American Founding. He LIVED them, and REALISED THEM, so that they were not just words on a page, or a lofty discussion taking place at a dinner party about the probability of a Patriot Revolution. Whether it was as a military strategist, or as courageous leader rallying his troops to save the nation when the Patriot cause seemed doomed in the freezing winter of late December, 1776. Or whether it was creating the US Constitution - making it something that existed, something REAL Or whether it was BEING a good President - "walking the walk" - and taking on the responsibility.
    not "talking the (worthless) talk" And most importantly; doing for the right reasons DONALD TRUMP was/ is like WASHINGTON in this. Trump doesn't want to give tedious lectures or write scholarly books on Conservative philosophy in American politics or Geopolitics or the US economy. He wanted to DO and MAKE HAPPEN lots of big and important things that would be good for the country. AND HE DID. In fact, Donald Trump accomplished SO MANY good things in so many people in so many major domains of American life: from tax-cuts to decreased unemployment rates (for all minority groups and women)" to energy independence to USMCA to the "Abraham Accords" to "Operation Warp Speed", it would literally take pages to list all of his achievements - not because you're a covert, Black, Marxist criminal with a huge "chip on your shoulder" - like Barack Obama - who went to work stealthily sabotaging American society because HE KNEW everything great about it was the product of a superior White Anglo culture, and that fact really "REALLY BURNED HIM UP" Or not because you were a failed, establishment DC SWAMP - DWELLING, Democrat "BUM-BOY" for fifty years; a lying, unscrupulous, corrupt, pervert who wanted to show that he could become President (even though he knew he was afflicted and mentally unfit for the job, and even though he knew he would have to CHEAT - to rob a better man of the job).
    Last edited by Dachshund; 06-18-2021 at 02:38 PM.

2. The Following User Groans At Dachshund For This Awful Post:

no worries (06-19-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,673 Times in 7,368 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,968 Times in 1,784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    I like to think that the United States really began with its remarkable leader, George Washington. He was the great, Patriot military Commander and whose courage on the battlefield led the rebel forces to victory against the British Crown in the American Revolutionary War in 1783.He was also a great statesman - tirelessly working to creation the original US Constitution. He ultimately succeeded, presiding over the Convention of 1787, which established both the US Constitution and a Federal Government for the United States. I like George Washington because he was the first great American soul; the nations first, Republican/Conservative US President, and he would still be recognizable as such were he in the Oval Office today, in 2021 His Republican/Conservative political values were simple: he believed in a Republic of free citizens, with a governments based on consent and established to protects the rights of life, liberty and property. George Washington is he is a lot like PRESIDENT TRUMP here, who I also think was/is a truly great, American President.

You might think, what on Earth could George Washington and Donald Trump have in common as American Presidents ? ( I mean besides such trivial facts as they: were both very masculine in terms of their psychological make-up/behavioral traits (kind of like General George Patton - if you know what I mean - and make sensible adjustments for their different American, historical circumstances; they were both tall, robust, males with large feet; both had crazy, red hair - though Washington often powdered his hair white, as that the fashion in his time ; were both known to completely lose their temper when frustrated by dickheads; were both [B]MAJOR party-animals who loved to boogey and LOVED to hit-on beautiful, young women when they in their younger years - I'm not sure though if George actually did any "p**sy - grabbing" or "goosing as that kind of stuff was pretty much taboo at genteel formal dances and Assembly Room socials in the latter half of the 18th-century ) Anyway, as Presidents here's what I think they had in common...

George Washington lived in an era full of brilliant men; "The Age of Reason" (or the "Enlightenment"). Washington actually died in 1799 which was pretty much right at the end of the "Enlightenment." The "Enlightenment was an intellectual and philosophical movement that took place in Western Europe (including England) in the 17th and 18th centuries. Some of its more famous thinkers were: Immanuel Kant; David Hume; Denis Diderot and Wilheim Leibniz. A number of America's Founding Fathers ( Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Alexander Hamilton and others) were strongly influenced by their studies of Enlightenment writers like John Locke, in particular, Tom Paine, Adam Smith, Charles de Montesquie, etc).

So, quite a few of the Founding Fathers, were extremely well-educated, very well-read, scholarly and intelligent men who lived during the "Enlightenment" and were very conversant with all the new, sophisticated thinking in fields such as: political philosophy; ethics; political economy, philosophy, science, etc; that was flowing out of Western Europe. As you know, a number of these Founders wrote many long and eloquent essays, published dissertations on different academic topics, sophisticated textbooks. Thomas Jefferson even wrote a detailed essay in which he set out his biological theory of why exactly it was that Negroes had black skin (!).

Washington did not ever spend much time writing books or essays or pamphlets about abstract, philosophical, legal theories or dissertations on the nature of politics or the human condition and the like. Washington probably had not read all (or even much) of John Lock's political theory, (which Jefferson had used to write the famous principles of the "Declaration of Independence" in 1776). Washington, however did pick up a very deep, innate understanding of the main ideas that the American Founding was grounded on, no doubt through his frequent discussions with other Founding Fathers and colonists. Washington understood the moral concepts of "natural rights" and "Natural Law", the idea of the "social contract", the notion of liberty as distinct from license, the doctrine of "the separation of powers", and so on. He just wasn't the kind of man who was inclined to sit and cogitate about them or write down his abstract reflections on the issues for hours at a time (I mean, there's nothing necessarily wrong with doing this, if you are, say, a cerebral type of person - like an academic/a professor working in a university or college - who is trying IN GOOD FAITH to pursue 'the Truth" for its own sake, but Washington just wasn't a "dorky" kind of guy !).

What was so remarkably different about George Washington was that he took the core founding IDEAS of men like: John Locke; Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Tom Paine, etc; AND MADE THEM HAPPEN George Washington fully embodied the the key principles and values of the American Founding. He LIVED them, and REALISED THEM, so that they were not just words on a page, or a lofty discussion taking place at a dinner party about the probability of a Patriot Revolution. Whether it was as a military strategist, or as courageous leader rallying his troops to save the nation when the Patriot cause seemed doomed in the freezing winter of late December, 1776. Or whether it was creating the US Constitution - making it something that existed, something REAL Or whether it was BEING a good President - "walking the walk" - and taking on the responsibility.
    not "talking the (worthless) talk" And most importantly; doing for the right reasons DONALD TRUMP was/ is like WASHINGTON in this. Trump doesn't want to give tedious lectures or write scholarly books on Conservative philosophy in American politics or Geopolitics or the US economy. He wanted to DO and MAKE HAPPEN lots of big and important things that would be good for the country. AND HE DID. In fact, Donald Trump accomplished SO MANY good things in so many people in so many major domains of American life: from tax-cuts to decreased unemployment rates (for all minority groups and women)" to energy independence to USMCA to the "Abraham Accords" to "Operation Warp Speed", it would literally take pages to list all of his achievements - not because you're a covert, Black, Marxist criminal with a huge "chip on your shoulder" - like Barack Obama - who went to work stealthily sabotaging American society because HE KNEW everything great about it was the product of a superior White Anglo culture, and that fact really "REALLY BURNED HIM UP" Or not because you were a failed, establishment DC SWAMP - DWELLING, Democrat "BUM-BOY" for fifty years; a lying, unscrupulous, corrupt, pervert who wanted to show that he could become President (even though he knew he was afflicted and mentally unfit for the job, and even though he knew he would have to CHEAT - to rob a better man of the job).
    I will not laugh...

I will NOT laugh...

I will NOT laugh...

Oh DAMN...

BWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...WWHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Thank you, I haven't laughed that hard in weeks!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zappasguitar For This Post:

AProudLefty (06-18-2021), christiefan915 (06-18-2021), no worries (06-19-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

christiefan915 (06-18-2021), no worries (06-19-2021)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    I like to think that the United States really began with its remarkable leader, George Washington. He was the great, Patriot military Commander and whose courage on the battlefield led the rebel forces to victory against the British Crown in the American Revolutionary War in 1783.He was also a great statesman - tirelessly working to creation the original US Constitution. He ultimately succeeded, presiding over the Convention of 1787, which established both the US Constitution and a Federal Government for the United States. I like George Washington because he was the first great American soul; the nations first, Republican/Conservative US President, and he would still be recognizable as such were he in the Oval Office today, in 2021 His Republican/Conservative political values were simple: he believed in a Republic of free citizens, with a governments based on consent and established to protects the rights of life, liberty and property. George Washington is he is a lot like PRESIDENT TRUMP here, who I also think was/is a truly great, American President.

You might think, what on Earth could George Washington and Donald Trump have in common as American Presidents ? ( I mean besides such trivial facts as they: were both very masculine in terms of their psychological make-up/behavioral traits (kind of like General George Patton - if you know what I mean - and make sensible adjustments for their different American, historical circumstances; they were both tall, robust, males with large feet; both had crazy, red hair - though Washington often powdered his hair white, as that the fashion in his time ; were both known to completely lose their temper when frustrated by dickheads; were both [B]MAJOR party-animals who loved to boogey and LOVED to hit-on beautiful, young women when they in their younger years - I'm not sure though if George actually did any "p**sy - grabbing" or "goosing as that kind of stuff was pretty much taboo at genteel formal dances and Assembly Room socials in the latter half of the 18th-century ) Anyway, as Presidents here's what I think they had in common...

LOL. You are such a troll
    Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

Donald Trump has 2 impeachments.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,077 Times in 7,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,049 Posts

Has anybody not met a real dachshund not infinitely more intelligent that the one who shits on our lawn?

There was a 1962 Tuesday Weld film called Bachelor Flat that I saw as a kid.
    The star of the film, from my perspective, was a dachshund whose character was named Jessica.
    [I say this despite the jones that I had for Tuesday Weld as a young teen. As an aside, her cousin Billy later became my governor.]

If Jessica were alive today, she'd definitely have our Dachshund from Down Under on IGNORE.
    I certainly do.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,030 Times in 6,223 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

More lame, repetitive, and boring reactionary driving posts from the Aussie weenie troll. Are you trying to bore us, troll us, or make us laugh?

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    I will not laugh...

I will NOT laugh...

I will NOT laugh...

Oh DAMN...

BWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...WWHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Thank you, I haven't laughed that hard in weeks!

[B" PRESIDENT "JOE BLOW-HOLE BIDEN[/B]

Has made America a total laughing stock on the World Stage. The moron even managed to get lost in the wrong eatery while he was in Cornwall (England) recently and had to be rescued by his ding-bat wife, the erudite "Dr Jill" C'mon, man !!

Cannot really delivery coherent oratory. His spoken sentences to World Leaders at the G7 were often "punctuated" by cringeworthy, 4 or 5 second silences between phrases During the "pregnant pauses" he looked like someone had poked a smallish carrot up his butt.

Geriatric, Mental Incompetent (Dementia) not trusted to possess US Nuclear Codes. I think Nancy Pelosi confiscated them off him, and she is an 81-year-old geriatric nutcracker as well ! (Nancy was worried he might accidently nuke San Francisco Shitty and cover the other 49 states with human poop

Illegitimate POTUS, 'Sippy-Cup Joe", must ask his 30-something Marxist handlers for leave to speak. He will "get in trouble" if he answers any questions from the Press without their permission.

Is a wimp who calls Putin a "killer" during a US media interview then kisses Putin's ass when he had to front him face to face at a recent summit

Is a profoundly corrupt politician who was in business with his sex -pervert, drug-addict son, making money by selling political access to Washington for scum linked to the Chinese Communist Party, the Ukraine and Russia
    a.

Senior operative complicit in "Obamagate Scandal". Guilty of treason. Should be shot.

Psychopathic liar.

Prolific sexual pervert - the white hair plugs on his head were transplanted from his butt (FACT)

Officially responsible for worst Border Crisis in America in over 20 years.

Officially responsible for dangerously reckless economic policy that is already causing painful inflation across America

Forfeited US Energy independence during first week in power.( Because AOC and her cretin GND friends told him we will all die in 12 years unless America gets rid of all its oil and gas)

Not a legitimate President on account of massive, coordinated electoral fraud operation by numerous individuals, hired thugs/low-life and corporate entities/actors directly affiliated with US Democratic Party, DNC, Mark Zuckerberg, George Soros, crooked Union bosses and other pieces of shit.

Has reinstated the Iran Nuclear Deal ( smart move, Joe)

Is pumping toxic curriculum materials into high schools derived from fundamental tenets of Critical Race Theory.

Is implementing race policies using the communist principle of EQUITY.

Intends to cripple US Blue-collar and Middle classes with punitive tax hikes.

Is an abortion/infanticide/foetal - organ industry proponent. Has ordered the FBI/DOJ not to investigate: Hunter Biden's lap-top; charge known Democrat "Deep State" Criminals like" Jim Comey, John Brennan; Hillary Clinton; James Clapper, Susan Rice Peter Strzok. The "Durham Report" - WTF happened to that ?

I WONT LAUGH, BECAUSE, YOU KNOW.... IT REALLY ISNT VERY FUNNY.... SCARY? YES !

Dachshund

DLM...Dachshund Lives Matter !

12. The Following User Groans At Dachshund For This Awful Post:

no worries (06-19-2021)

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Has anybody not met a real dachshund not infinitely more intelligent that the one who shits on our lawn?

There was a 1962 Tuesday Weld film called Bachelor Flat that I saw as a kid.
    The star of the film, from my perspective, was a dachshund whose character was named Jessica.
    [I say this despite the jones that I had for Tuesday Weld as a young teen. As an aside, her cousin Billy later became my governor.]

If Jessica were alive today, she'd definitely have our Dachshund from Down Under on IGNORE.
    I certainly do.
    I just sent you a long response to your post, as: Tuesday Weld; "Jessica", the year 1962 and Dachshunds are topics of great significance to me. How exciting for you to have had a connection to TW through her cousin (your governor) Billy !

But, for some unknown reason, when I went to post it - the entire text just vanished from the screen ! ? (Absolutely infuriating !)

Regards

Dachshund

DLM...Dachshund Lives Matter

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

The dimlibs' responses are to be expected and of course they did not let us down. The singular feeble excuse at a response was to quote a 59 year old lalaland film ... and THEY laugh ... Lord have mercy

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

"There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."