Thread: 16 things Russia can't do

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default 16 things Russia can't do

US President Joe Biden has given Russian President Vladimir Putin a list of 16 critical infrastructure sectors that are “off-limits” from cyberattacks – despite Russia carrying out attacks against some of those sectors in recent months.

The two met in Geneva, Switzerland, for their first summit since Biden became commander-in-chief for a closed-door, “eye-to-eye” talk that lasted about two hours. Along with Ukraine and human rights, cybersecurity was high on the agenda following a spate of high-profile attacks that have been linked to Russia.

“I talked about the proposition that certain critical infrastructure should be off-limits to attack – period – by cyber or any other means,” Biden told media at the summit. “I gave him a list […] of 16 specific entities, 16 defined as critical infrastructure from the energy sector to our water systems.”

https://www.verdict.co.uk/critical-i...s-biden-putin/

================================================== ======

In one week all of our problems have been solved.

First Harris tells illegal immigrants to stay home thus solving the border crisis.

Next Biden tells Putin what can and cannot hack.

Now I feel better.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-18-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,287 Times in 27,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post

Now I feel better.
    Your obese Orange God went on national television and begged Russian security services to hack the computers of the Democratic Party

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Jack (06-17-2021), no worries (06-18-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Your obese Orange God went on national television and begged Russian security services to hack the computers of the Democratic Party
    Trump.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Well that isn't on the list of no can do.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

US President Joe Biden has given Russian President Vladimir Putin a list of 16 critical infrastructure sectors that are “off-limits” from cyberattacks – despite Russia carrying out attacks against some of those sectors in recent months.

The two met in Geneva, Switzerland, for their first summit since Biden became commander-in-chief for a closed-door, “eye-to-eye” talk that lasted about two hours. Along with Ukraine and human rights, cybersecurity was high on the agenda following a spate of high-profile attacks that have been linked to Russia.

“I talked about the proposition that certain critical infrastructure should be off-limits to attack – period – by cyber or any other means,” Biden told media at the summit. “I gave him a list […] of 16 specific entities, 16 defined as critical infrastructure from the energy sector to our water systems.”

First Harris tells illegal immigrants to stay home thus solving the border crisis.

Now I feel better.
    I believe the 'Message' was: 'If you allow these sectors to be cyber attacked, the US will retaliate in kind'. Naturally, it won't be the US Government, it will be some rogue criminal group in Florida or Maine.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I believe the 'Message' was: 'If you allow these sectors to be cyber attacked, the US will retaliate in kind'. Naturally, it won't be the US Government, it will be some rogue criminal group in Florida or Maine.
    So he drew a red line like Obama did. I'm sure Putin is shaking in his boots. Hell Biden was so afraid of Putin he wouldn't even face reporters on the same stage with Putin. BIG sign of weakness.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So he drew a red line like Obama did. I'm sure Putin is shaking in his boots. Hell Biden was so afraid of Putin he wouldn't even face reporters on the same stage with Putin. BIG sign of weakness.
    My interpretation is that a cyber attack will be met with a corresponding cyber attack.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

My interpretation is that a cyber attack will be met with a corresponding cyber attack.
    So a red line or 16 red lines. Check

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So a red line or 16 red lines. Check
    I'm going to make a guess here.

When Obama stated he wanted to make a surgical strike on Assad for using Internationally banned Chemical Weapons, YOU were totally against it.
    When Trump stated he wanted to make a surgical strike on Assad for using Internationally banned Chemical Weapons, YOU were totally for it.

Am I close here?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

no worries (06-18-2021)

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Now I feel better.
    Can't hack their concubine tRump in there 16 times.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

where did you get this from? your hopeful (unsupported) attachment?

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    where did you get this from? your hopeful (unsupported) attachment?
    Did you even listen to the Press Conference?

"And so, I think we have real opportunities to — to move. And I think that one of the things that I noticed when we had the larger meeting is that people who are very, very well-informed started thinking, “You know, this could be a real problem.” What happens if that ransomware outfit were sitting in Florida or Maine and took action, as I said, on their — their single lifeline to their economy: oil? That would be devastating. And they’re like — you could see them kind of go, “Oh, we do that,” but like, “Whoa.”?
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...-conference-4/

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

As Dotard said at their joint press conference.

“My people came to me, [Director of National Intelligence] Dan Coats came to me and some others saying they think it's Russia. I have President Putin, he just said it’s not Russia,” Trump said. “I will say this, I don’t see any reason why it would be.”

"I have great confidence in my intelligence people but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today,” Trump said.

Yeah, that's STRENGTH from Putin's bitch.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to no worries For This Post:

Jack (06-18-2021)

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Now I feel better.
    This is a bullet point for those who argue that the Revolution is totally incompetent.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.