Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: More Proof That Big Afros Make Black People More Retarded

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    9,538
    Thanks
    487
    Thanked 2,944 Times in 2,345 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 111 Times in 108 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Then why the fuck are you talking about her being oppressed? We're talking about systemic racism.

    And I already answered - it was a period of transition. Read carefully, please.
    Who the fuck wrote this asshole?

    "You think she wasn't oppressed?"

    This is why I treat leftists like retards. You write that shit then have the fucking balls to ask me why the fuck Im talking about her being oppressed????? Fucking really!!!??? Your question shows your assumption that she was oppressed and I shut down your assumption. that's the fucking reason I mentioned it.

    So did the "system" of racism let some blacks succeed while actually oppressing the rest? How and who decided which blacks got around the "system"?

  2. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    8,378
    Thanks
    778
    Thanked 3,287 Times in 2,330 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 458 Times in 435 Posts

    Default

    I briefly had a girlfriend in college who was smoking hot, and wore an Angela Davis sized 'fro.

    I had beaten her brother in a close split decision in the old Mechanics Hall Auditorium in Worcester if I remember correctly. That was back in '66, I think. I'm getting old.
    It was a dull, boring fight as he was a cautious lefty and we had difficulty engaging.
    Out match was high up on the card so I was showered and outside the building while the matches were still going on.

    She was waiting out there, alone, to give me shit, and I asked her to go for a drink with me.
    Turned out she was one year ahead or behind me at the same university, I forget which at the moment.
    We dated for a while before an amicable breakup. It was my only relationship with an African American girl.
    But we weren't very different. It was pre-Hip Hop Culture.
    Last edited by NiftyNiblick; 06-18-2021 at 01:06 PM.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848

  3. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    42,055
    Thanks
    13,408
    Thanked 8,692 Times in 7,121 Posts
    Groans
    426
    Groaned 1,553 Times in 1,496 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Who the fuck wrote this asshole?

    "You think she wasn't oppressed?"

    This is why I treat leftists like retards. You write that shit then have the fucking balls to ask me why the fuck Im talking about her being oppressed????? Fucking really!!!??? Your question shows your assumption that she was oppressed and I shut down your assumption. that's the fucking reason I mentioned it.

    So did the "system" of racism let some blacks succeed while actually oppressing the rest? How and who decided which blacks got around the "system"?
    One more time - it was a period of transition. Read it slowly three times. Ask your mommy to read it for you.

    Besides you asked a very, very dumb question. It's like asking how and who decided which black slaves get to be free.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    so the vaccines job was to let those who were vaccinated become more easily infected, allow them to easily infect others, and may or may not hide the symptoms? why do we have that vaccine, then?



  4. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    9,538
    Thanks
    487
    Thanked 2,944 Times in 2,345 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 111 Times in 108 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    One more time - it was a period of transition. Read it slowly three times. Ask your mommy to read it for you.

    Besides you asked a very, very dumb question. It's like asking how and who decided which black slaves get to be free.
    I like how you just ignore your stupidity. Good way to go through life.

    By Congress passing a constitutional amendment. Not at all the same.

  5. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    42,055
    Thanks
    13,408
    Thanked 8,692 Times in 7,121 Posts
    Groans
    426
    Groaned 1,553 Times in 1,496 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    I like how you just ignore your stupidity. Good way to go through life.

    By Congress passing a constitutional amendment. Not at all the same.
    That isn't what I asked, dumbass.

    I guess there's no use in explaining this to you so I suggest watching "Hidden Figures". Maybe then it'll finally click in your head, hopefully.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    so the vaccines job was to let those who were vaccinated become more easily infected, allow them to easily infect others, and may or may not hide the symptoms? why do we have that vaccine, then?



  6. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    9,538
    Thanks
    487
    Thanked 2,944 Times in 2,345 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 111 Times in 108 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    That isn't what I asked, dumbass.

    I guess there's no use in explaining this to you so I suggest watching "Hidden Figures". Maybe then it'll finally click in your head, hopefully.
    I answered your fucking question So i get now why the fuck youre confused. You can't seem to remember what the fuck you just wrote and you get snarky with me. Again this is why I treat leftists the way I do.

  7. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    42,055
    Thanks
    13,408
    Thanked 8,692 Times in 7,121 Posts
    Groans
    426
    Groaned 1,553 Times in 1,496 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    I answered your fucking question Soni see now why the fuck your confused. You can't seem to remember what the fuck you just wrote and you get snarky with me. Again this is why I treat leftists the way I do.
    I didn't say ALL black slaves, dumbass. I said how and who decided which black slaves can go free. READ AGAIN.

    You said this: "How and who decided which blacks got around the "system"?"

    You seem to have this notion that "systemic racism" means NO black is able to succeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    so the vaccines job was to let those who were vaccinated become more easily infected, allow them to easily infect others, and may or may not hide the symptoms? why do we have that vaccine, then?



  8. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    9,538
    Thanks
    487
    Thanked 2,944 Times in 2,345 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 111 Times in 108 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    I didn't say ALL black slaves, dumbass. I said how and who decided which black slaves can go free. READ AGAIN.

    You said this: "How and who decided which blacks got around the "system"?"

    You seem to have this notion that "systemic racism" means NO black is able to succeed.
    A "system"intended to oppress that doesn't oppress all those it intends to oppress isn't really much info a system now is it. And if people back then could succeed even if they were black then it should be much easier today for blacks to succeed unless your claiming America is still systemically racist. But I have to suffer through that bitch Lebronda James tell me how scared he is to leave his house or that whore Michele Obama bin laden telling now how bad her kids have it. It's like you people just say whatever shit comes into your heads no matter how fucking insane it is.

  9. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    42,055
    Thanks
    13,408
    Thanked 8,692 Times in 7,121 Posts
    Groans
    426
    Groaned 1,553 Times in 1,496 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    A "system"intended to oppress that doesn't oppress all those it intends to oppress isn't really much info a system now is it. And if people back then could succeed even if they were black then it should be much easier today for blacks to succeed unless your claiming America is still systemically racist. But I have to suffer through that bitch Lebronda James tell me how scared he is to leave his house or that whore Michele Obama bin laden telling now how bad her kids have it. It's like you people just say whatever shit comes into your heads no matter how fucking insane it is.
    You don't speak for black people.

    And nobody claimed that black people cannot succeed while oppressed. Plenty of people have succeeded despite their bad backgrounds. In fact I'd say it makes them stronger.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    so the vaccines job was to let those who were vaccinated become more easily infected, allow them to easily infect others, and may or may not hide the symptoms? why do we have that vaccine, then?



  10. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    9,538
    Thanks
    487
    Thanked 2,944 Times in 2,345 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 111 Times in 108 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    You don't speak for black people.

    And nobody claimed that black people cannot succeed while oppressed. Plenty of people have succeeded despite their bad backgrounds. In fact I'd say it makes them stronger.
    Neither do you. Glad that's settled

    So then succeeding today should be even easier.

  11. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    42,055
    Thanks
    13,408
    Thanked 8,692 Times in 7,121 Posts
    Groans
    426
    Groaned 1,553 Times in 1,496 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Neither do you. Glad that's settled

    So then succeeding today should be even easier.
    Who said it isn't easier?
    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    so the vaccines job was to let those who were vaccinated become more easily infected, allow them to easily infect others, and may or may not hide the symptoms? why do we have that vaccine, then?



Similar Threads

  1. proof Donny Jr is retarded
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-19-2021, 07:31 PM
  2. Trumps Spew Over On Line Free Speech Sites Is A Retarded Lie: Proof
    By David Jeffrey Spetch in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2020, 06:28 AM
  3. Proof black people are inferior
    By Enlightened One in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-01-2018, 04:57 AM
  4. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 02:40 PM
  5. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 07:34 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •