Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: More Proof That Big Afros Make Black People More Retarded

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    41,964
    Thanks
    13,353
    Thanked 8,656 Times in 7,091 Posts
    Groans
    426
    Groaned 1,546 Times in 1,489 Posts

    Default More Proof That Big Afros Make Black People More Retarded

    (I apologize Damocles. Move it to NSFW if needs be)



    That here is a proof.

    This are those retarded moves by her.

    Valerie L. Thomas (born February 8, 1943) is an American scientist and inventor. She invented the illusion transmitter, for which she received a patent in 1980. She was responsible for developing the digital media formats image processing systems used in the early years of the Landsat program.

    An illusion transmitter uses two parabolic mirrors to transmit 3D illusions of an object by use of a camera trained on the first mirror, which then sends video signals to a projector aimed at the second mirror. It was invented by Valerie Thomas, for which she received a patent in 1980.[1] She developed it for the purpose of sending three-dimensional images across a distance, making them look like they are in front of the mirror.[2] The technology, still in use by NASA, also enabled the creation of magnetic resonance imaging and 3-dimensional television.[

    Yo please stop with those retarded ideas and inventions. I beg of ya.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    so the vaccines job was to let those who were vaccinated become more easily infected, allow them to easily infect others, and may or may not hide the symptoms? why do we have that vaccine, then?



  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    11,820
    Thanks
    7,004
    Thanked 2,816 Times in 2,439 Posts
    Groans
    336
    Groaned 114 Times in 112 Posts

    Default

    ^Notice she lost the afro.

    I had one of the hottest black women in the world for a teacher in school.

    She was one of the classiest and smartest, too.

    Her legs were so long, and her ass was just right, beautiful natural titties.

    And boy, you didn't mess around in her class, she was sharp as a tack!

    It was in her class we watched the movies about Nazis.
    They don't make 'em like that no more.
    No one could ever attribute an age to her.

    She was hot, but she had to be older.

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    41,964
    Thanks
    13,353
    Thanked 8,656 Times in 7,091 Posts
    Groans
    426
    Groaned 1,546 Times in 1,489 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    ^Notice she lost the afro.
    After encountering retards? That is to be expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    so the vaccines job was to let those who were vaccinated become more easily infected, allow them to easily infect others, and may or may not hide the symptoms? why do we have that vaccine, then?



  4. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    11,820
    Thanks
    7,004
    Thanked 2,816 Times in 2,439 Posts
    Groans
    336
    Groaned 114 Times in 112 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    After encountering retards? That is to be expected.
    Hur dur dur dur dur dur!

  5. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    41,964
    Thanks
    13,353
    Thanked 8,656 Times in 7,091 Posts
    Groans
    426
    Groaned 1,546 Times in 1,489 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Hur dur dur dur dur dur!
    Exactly.


    The sheriff goes hurr durr then realizes Nell is actually smart. Now who's feeling dumb here?

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    so the vaccines job was to let those who were vaccinated become more easily infected, allow them to easily infect others, and may or may not hide the symptoms? why do we have that vaccine, then?



  6. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    9,538
    Thanks
    487
    Thanked 2,944 Times in 2,345 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 111 Times in 108 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    (I apologize Damocles. Move it to NSFW if needs be)



    That here is a proof.

    This are those retarded moves by her.

    Valerie L. Thomas (born February 8, 1943) is an American scientist and inventor. She invented the illusion transmitter, for which she received a patent in 1980. She was responsible for developing the digital media formats image processing systems used in the early years of the Landsat program.

    An illusion transmitter uses two parabolic mirrors to transmit 3D illusions of an object by use of a camera trained on the first mirror, which then sends video signals to a projector aimed at the second mirror. It was invented by Valerie Thomas, for which she received a patent in 1980.[1] She developed it for the purpose of sending three-dimensional images across a distance, making them look like they are in front of the mirror.[2] The technology, still in use by NASA, also enabled the creation of magnetic resonance imaging and 3-dimensional television.[

    Yo please stop with those retarded ideas and inventions. I beg of ya.

    All in "systemically" racist America.

  7. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    41,964
    Thanks
    13,353
    Thanked 8,656 Times in 7,091 Posts
    Groans
    426
    Groaned 1,546 Times in 1,489 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    All in "systemically" racist America.
    Yep. It was systemically racist in the 50's and 60's.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    so the vaccines job was to let those who were vaccinated become more easily infected, allow them to easily infect others, and may or may not hide the symptoms? why do we have that vaccine, then?



  8. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    9,538
    Thanks
    487
    Thanked 2,944 Times in 2,345 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 111 Times in 108 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Yep. It was systemically racist in the 50's and 60's.
    Then how did this happen? It must have been bad system if the system was intended to repress blacks. It clearly didn't work. Or are you saying it was "systemically" racist then but not now?

  9. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    41,964
    Thanks
    13,353
    Thanked 8,656 Times in 7,091 Posts
    Groans
    426
    Groaned 1,546 Times in 1,489 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Then how did this happen? It must have been bad system if the system was intended to repress blacks. It clearly didn't work. Or are you saying it was "systemically" racist then but not now?
    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    so the vaccines job was to let those who were vaccinated become more easily infected, allow them to easily infect others, and may or may not hide the symptoms? why do we have that vaccine, then?



  10. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    9,538
    Thanks
    487
    Thanked 2,944 Times in 2,345 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 111 Times in 108 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    How does a system (that's what systemic means) allow a black woman to achieve this if it was intended to oppress her? The system (that's what systemic means) either failed to oppress this black woman or it's your imagination. Which is it? Was America once systemically racist? Not only yes but fuck yes. Is it now ? Fuck no.

  11. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    41,964
    Thanks
    13,353
    Thanked 8,656 Times in 7,091 Posts
    Groans
    426
    Groaned 1,546 Times in 1,489 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    How does a system (that's what systemic means) allow a black woman to achieve this if it was intended to oppress her? The system (that's what systemic means) either failed to oppress this black woman or it's your imagination. Which is it? Was America once systemically racist? Not only yes but fuck yes. Is it now ? Fuck no.
    You think she wasn't oppressed? It was a period of transition and they were fighting for civil rights. CRA Hello? Knock knock.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    so the vaccines job was to let those who were vaccinated become more easily infected, allow them to easily infect others, and may or may not hide the symptoms? why do we have that vaccine, then?



  12. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    9,538
    Thanks
    487
    Thanked 2,944 Times in 2,345 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 111 Times in 108 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    You think she wasn't oppressed? It was a period of transition and they were fighting for civil rights. CRA Hello? Knock knock.
    Where did I say she wasn't oppressed? I have NEVER claimed oppression didn't exist. BTW I have no idea what the lady experienced neither do you. You believe you do because she black and that's all you know.

  13. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    41,964
    Thanks
    13,353
    Thanked 8,656 Times in 7,091 Posts
    Groans
    426
    Groaned 1,546 Times in 1,489 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Where did I say she wasn't oppressed? I have NEVER claimed oppression didn't exist. BTW I have no idea what the lady experienced neither do you. You believe you do because she black and that's all you know.
    You're correct. I have no idea if she was oppressed and neither do you.

    Systemic racism did exist at that time. That is undisputable.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    so the vaccines job was to let those who were vaccinated become more easily infected, allow them to easily infect others, and may or may not hide the symptoms? why do we have that vaccine, then?



  14. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    9,538
    Thanks
    487
    Thanked 2,944 Times in 2,345 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 111 Times in 108 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    You're correct. I have no idea if she was oppressed and neither do you.

    Systemic racism did exist at that time. That is undisputable.
    You should read I already said I didn't know if she was oppressed. Tough to have conversation if you don't read.

    How so if she was able to achieve what she did?

  15. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    41,964
    Thanks
    13,353
    Thanked 8,656 Times in 7,091 Posts
    Groans
    426
    Groaned 1,546 Times in 1,489 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    You should read I already said I didn't know if she was oppressed. Tough to have conversation if you don't read.

    How so if she was able to achieve what she did?
    Then why the fuck are you talking about her being oppressed? We're talking about systemic racism.

    And I already answered - it was a period of transition. Read carefully, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    so the vaccines job was to let those who were vaccinated become more easily infected, allow them to easily infect others, and may or may not hide the symptoms? why do we have that vaccine, then?



Similar Threads

  1. proof Donny Jr is retarded
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-19-2021, 07:31 PM
  2. Trumps Spew Over On Line Free Speech Sites Is A Retarded Lie: Proof
    By David Jeffrey Spetch in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2020, 06:28 AM
  3. Proof black people are inferior
    By Enlightened One in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-01-2018, 04:57 AM
  4. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 02:40 PM
  5. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 07:34 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •