Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOOD LORD!!!! Colorado Secretary of State just BANNED ALL ELECTION AUDITS!!!

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,564 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

It is nearing the end of June and the Red Ninjas are still playing with audits. It has the right-wingers all fired up. They have made a right-wing game of them. Some of the ninjas are taking ballots home for special scrutiny. There is no official overseeing them. It is ridiculous. They are working backward to a prepared conclusion.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Millions of americans like me SAW the election being stolen . On early wed morn nov 4 trump had huge leads in what were supposed to be battleground states and with 60% of the vote counted. 6 hours later the leads were all gone!!! While america slept biden went from getting 45% of the vote to 95%.!!
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Better than what? You? I am. The Trump cult? I am. Modern American fake conservatives? I am. Racists? I am. Sober up and then try harder, bitch.
    I am watching "The Greatest Showman" currently.

I cant be bothered with fucks of your low low low quality just now!
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Anyone who wants to see me can see me later.

I had the smarts to get myself hyper educated, I have my priorities straight!
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 3,615 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 367 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I am watching "The Greatest Showman" currently.

I cant be bothered with fucks of your low low low quality just now!
    Yet you continue to post through your drug addled brain and abject stupidity. Go figure.

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 3,615 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 367 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Anyone who wants to see me can see me later.

I had the smarts to get myself hyper educated, I have my priorities straight!
    You have the education of a third grader. You're a fucking moron.

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    You have the education of a third grader. You're a fucking moron.
    You are not qualified to lick TOP!s boots.

Dont be getting above your station Moron!

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This partisan hack bitch says she's not banning ALL audits. Just sham audits like the ones in AZ and GA. HAHAHAHA. Honest audits like the ones democrats conduct will still be allowed.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    HAHAHAHA. More confirmation of massive vote fraud last november. How can a state oppose election audits IN PRINCIPLE!!!
    probably tired of dumb fucks like you
    Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

Donald Trump has 2 impeachments.

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

HAHAHAHA. More confirmation of massive vote fraud last november. How can a state oppose election audits IN PRINCIPLE!!!
    She's a partisan hack. She got elected even though she had zero experience in anything the job entails and has made partisan announcements nearly constantly since.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

ExpressLane (06-18-2021)

12. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    She's a partisan hack. She got elected even though she had zero experience in anything the job entails and has made partisan announcements nearly constantly since.
    Irony noted.

13. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Massive election audits are going on throughout the country and the TV networks give the story ZERO coverage!!!

They know what happened. Pedodent Biden must be removed.

14. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,564 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Arizona is showing us what the intentions are. The phony auditors took a bunch of ballots and information to Montana to "work" on them. Text will, of course, say that is fine. That is how it should be done.
    It must be difficult to massage the numbers. They have been at it for months.

15. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Arizona is showing us what the intentions are. The phony auditors took a bunch of ballots and information to Montana to "work" on them. Text will, of course, say that is fine. That is how it should be done.
    It must be difficult to massage the numbers. They have been at it for months.
    It's over, you damn fool. In a few months Big T will be in the White House and pedodent biden in the big house.

16. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,573 Times in 2,247 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 153 Posts

It's over, you damn fool. In a few months Big T will be in the White House and pedodent biden in the big house.
    Wanna make a bet?