Members banned from this thread: katzgar


Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 76 to 89 of 89

Thread: GOOD LORD!!!! Colorado Secretary of State just BANNED ALL ELECTION AUDITS!!!

  1. #76 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    11,987
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 5,765 Times in 4,131 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 205 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    “My office just issued rules prohibiting sham election audits in the State of Colorado..."
    So, how does she differentiate between a "sham election audit" and a legitimate election audit?

  2. #77 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    11,987
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 5,765 Times in 4,131 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 205 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Liar. She banned third party audits by unqualified entities and individuals.
    So, who determines if a third party or individual is qualified?

  3. #78 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    NYC & CO
    Posts
    5,509
    Thanks
    1,251
    Thanked 1,621 Times in 1,206 Posts
    Groans
    186
    Groaned 119 Times in 115 Posts

    Default

    They're all unqualified. Have you read her order?

    Only a person who has passed a comprehensive criminal background check and is either an employee of the county clerk, voting system provider, secretary of state’s office or appointed election judge can access state-certified voting systems under the new rules.

  4. #79 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    NYC & CO
    Posts
    5,509
    Thanks
    1,251
    Thanked 1,621 Times in 1,206 Posts
    Groans
    186
    Groaned 119 Times in 115 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    So, how does she differentiate between a "sham election audit" and a legitimate election audit?
    Please read her order. All of your questions were already answered.

  5. #80 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    34,359
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked 14,782 Times in 10,303 Posts
    Groans
    4,170
    Groaned 3,362 Times in 3,124 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Millions of americans like me SAW the election being stolen . On early wed morn nov 4 trump had huge leads in what were supposed to be battleground states and with 60% of the vote counted. 6 hours later the leads were all gone!!! While america slept biden went from getting 45% of the vote to 95%.!!

    No, you can not and did not see the election stolen. If you really paid any attention you would have noticed that everyone said the later returns were going to favor Dems. They knew where that later returns were coming from. You do understand that vote collecting in cities is more complicated and slower than rural votes don't you? Do you really understand anything?

  6. #81 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    34,359
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked 14,782 Times in 10,303 Posts
    Groans
    4,170
    Groaned 3,362 Times in 3,124 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    So, how does she differentiate between a "sham election audit" and a legitimate election audit?
    Arizona is being run by some "ninjas" who shut out Dems and neutral parties from what they are doing. The secretary of state is not involved. That is a great starting point if you want to define a sham audit. They actually took work out of the state and are doing it in Nebraska. This dog and pony show should have never been allowed.,

  7. #82 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    11,987
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 5,765 Times in 4,131 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 205 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Arizona is being run by some "ninjas" who shut out Dems and neutral parties from what they are doing. The secretary of state is not involved. That is a great starting point if you want to define a sham audit. They actually took work out of the state and are doing it in Nebraska. This dog and pony show should have never been allowed.,
    Nobody except paranoid Democrats and Leftists give a shit about that audit. The only thing that would matter is that somehow, some way, they were able to provide ironclad proof that more than 10,000 ballots for Biden were somehow invalid. It isn't going to happen and normal, rational people ignore the whole idiot exercise.

  8. #83 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    11,987
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 5,765 Times in 4,131 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 205 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Please read her order. All of your questions were already answered.
    Yea, she's in effect saying that nobody, particularly no outside agency no matter how qualified will be allowed to question the results of Colorado's elections. That essentially says, we don't need no stinkin' audits because... well shut up and accept the election results.

  9. #84 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,982
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2,810 Times in 2,296 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,680 Times in 1,405 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Badguy View Post
    Wanna make a bet?
    I don't make bets with pervert darkies.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

    Blacks will always hate whites because we're successful and they aren't

    There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach PEDODENT BIDEN

  10. #85 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,982
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2,810 Times in 2,296 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,680 Times in 1,405 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    No, you can not and did not see the election stolen. If you really paid any attention you would have noticed that everyone said the later returns were going to favor Dems. They knew where that later returns were coming from. You do understand that vote collecting in cities is more complicated and slower than rural votes don't you? Do you really understand anything?
    HAHAHAHA. You don't have a shred of evidence for any of that. You libs just made up this preposterous lie that the late vote counting always favors democrats!!!!
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

    Blacks will always hate whites because we're successful and they aren't

    There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach PEDODENT BIDEN

  11. #86 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,982
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2,810 Times in 2,296 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,680 Times in 1,405 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    They're all unqualified. Have you read her order?

    Only a person who has passed a comprehensive criminal background check and is either an employee of the county clerk, voting system provider, secretary of state’s office or appointed election judge can access state-certified voting systems under the new rules.
    And yet they used private company third parties for the vote counting last november!!
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

    Blacks will always hate whites because we're successful and they aren't

    There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach PEDODENT BIDEN

  12. #87 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    NYC & CO
    Posts
    5,509
    Thanks
    1,251
    Thanked 1,621 Times in 1,206 Posts
    Groans
    186
    Groaned 119 Times in 115 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Yea, she's in effect saying that nobody, particularly no outside agency no matter how qualified will be allowed to question the results of Colorado's elections. That essentially says, we don't need no stinkin' audits because... well shut up and accept the election results.
    She's doing what we want because it's been seven fucking months, there was no fraud anywhere, ever, and we want Trump and his cult to go the fuck away.

  13. #88 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    NYC & CO
    Posts
    5,509
    Thanks
    1,251
    Thanked 1,621 Times in 1,206 Posts
    Groans
    186
    Groaned 119 Times in 115 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    And yet they used private company third parties for the vote counting last november!!
    That's twice you've said that, pig fucker. What's your source?

  14. #89 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    11,820
    Thanks
    7,004
    Thanked 2,816 Times in 2,439 Posts
    Groans
    336
    Groaned 114 Times in 112 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    No, you can not and did not see the election stolen. If you really paid any attention you would have noticed that everyone said the later returns were going to favor Dems. They knew where that later returns were coming from. You do understand that vote collecting in cities is more complicated and slower than rural votes don't you? Do you really understand anything?
    That's what the media set up.

    They knew the mail in voting was going be the cheat method.

    This is the Democrat playbook for the 2020 election:

    https://s3.documentcloud.org/documen...ection-and.pdf

    For some reason they didn't run a scenario where Trump won. Wonder why that is?

    I'll tell you why: Because they had enough cheated votes ready election night (or so they thought)

    They underestimated the amount of votes Trump got, so it took them weeks to cheat enough votes to overcome the real votes he got.

    The media started laying groundwork/running cover for the cheating 2-3 mos before the election. Just like it says in their playbook.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 06-20-2021 at 04:22 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 378
    Last Post: 06-24-2021, 11:44 PM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-03-2021, 03:25 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-08-2020, 12:26 AM
  4. Michigan Secretary of State Website: Election Count
    By volsrock in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-05-2020, 06:36 AM
  5. Good Lord
    By Granule in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2020, 09:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •