1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default MIke Pence the traitor

Mike Pence booed, called traitor at conservative Christian conference

Mike Pence booed, called traitor at conservative Christian conference (msn.com)

After four years serving under former President Donald Trump, Pence has faced backlash from Trump supporters angry that he didn’t do more to prevent President Joe Biden’s victory, though the vice president does not have power to overturn election results.
    Pence was among the officials evacuated from the Capitol building as a pro-Trump mob stormed the building on Jan. 6 to stop the Electoral College certification. Some chanted “hang Mike Pence” as the mob swept over the Capitol grounds following a nearby rally where Trump spoke.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

gemini104104 (06-20-2021), Guno צְבִי (06-19-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

L. Lin Wood, an attorney who purports to be trying to help President Trump prove the election was stolen, made some outrageous, nay, insane statements on Twitter on New Year’s Day, saying that Vice President Mike Pence is a traitor and predicting that the VP will “sing like a bird” when he faces a firing squad.

Attorney Lin Wood Bizarrely Predicts Pence 'Will Face Execution by Firing Squad' and 'Sing Like a Bird' – PJ Media

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

thank you for your worthless libtard opinion

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Republicans attacking their only patriot. So sad.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

You sell your soul to a leprechaun or a trump I guess you know how it will turn out........

He will now have to watch his back the rest of his life, lest a "trump patriot" put a knife or bullet in it..........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Mike Pence booed, called traitor at conservative Christian conference

Mike Pence booed, called traitor at conservative Christian conference (msn.com)

[FONT="]After four years serving under former President Donald Trump, Pence has faced backlash from Trump supporters angry that he didn’t do more to prevent President Joe Biden’s victory, though the vice president does not have power to overturn election results.[/FONT]
    Pence was among the officials evacuated from the Capitol building as a pro-Trump mob stormed the building on Jan. 6 to stop the Electoral College certification. Some chanted “hang Mike Pence” as the mob swept over the Capitol grounds following a nearby rally where Trump spoke.
    I agree but for some reason Pence needed to get that electoral college voting tally right.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,027 Times in 12,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    I agree but for some reason Pence needed to get that electoral college voting tally right.
    Pence is a right honorable fellow.

I got him wrong.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Pence is a right honorable fellow.

I got him wrong.
    Perhaps Pence at making a mistake at teaming up with tRump and his Russian mob was terrorized and abused. Yet despite all of that, Pence needed to get that electoral college tally right or else he would have probably encountered a extraordinary event upon himself.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,027 Times in 12,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Perhaps Pence at making a mistake at teaming up with tRump and his Russian mob was terrorized and abused. Yet despite all of that, Pence needed to get that electoral college tally right or else he would have probably encountered a extraordinary event upon himself.
    I come from Northern Ill (Rockford) but I have never understood Indiana even though I have family there and the only white supremist I know personally comes from there (I was his employer, we talked all the time) and I once adored the South Shore.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.