Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GOOD LORD!!!! Colorado Secretary of State just BANNED ALL ELECTION AUDITS!!!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Default GOOD LORD!!!! Colorado Secretary of State just BANNED ALL ELECTION AUDITS!!!

HAHAHAHA. More confirmation of massive vote fraud last november. How can a state oppose election audits IN PRINCIPLE!!!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ection-audits/

june 17 2021 Democrat Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold on Thursday announced her office issued emergency rules prohibiting election audits.

“My office just issued rules prohibiting sham election audits in the State of Colorado. We will not risk the state’s election security nor perpetuate The Big Lie. Fraudits have no place in Colorado,” Griswold announced, taking a swipe at the Arizona audit.

Full statement from Colorado Secretary of State’s office:

The Colorado Secretary of State’s Office today adopted emergency elections rules prohibiting third-parties from accessing voting equipment in the state of Colorado.

“Colorado’s elections are considered the safest in the nation, and we must remain steadfast in our dedication to security,” said Secretary of State Jena Griswold. “Along those lines, no third-party person or vendor will be permitted access to voting equipment in our state. We will not risk the state’s election security nor perpetuate The Big Lie. Sham audits have no place in Colorado.”
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

"Its a Revolution".

Hawkeye + Tucker
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Conservatives claim that they never saw it coming.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

My office just issued rules prohibiting sham election audits in the State of Colorado
    not a problem.....she didn't prohibit real ones..........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Matt Dillon (06-17-2021)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 3,615 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 367 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    HAHAHAHA. More confirmation of massive vote fraud last november. How can a state oppose election audits IN PRINCIPLE!!!
    Liar. She banned third party audits by unqualified entities and individuals.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diesel For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-17-2021), no worries (06-19-2021), Nomad (06-17-2021)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Filed Under: The less transparency the better!

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This proves that CO gov jared polis got "elected" the same way Pedodent Biden did. Vote creation. Americans don't vote for child molesters and we know Biden is one because of all the youtube videos that show him groping little girls. Polis is a self-confessed homo which means it's 80% certain he's a pedo too and stole the election.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

A sewer dwelling and stinky finger troll like you should not use the Lord's name in vein, especially when it comes to supporting the death of humanity in your own little scurrilous way. These audits generated by un American GQPers in a effort to attack the lawful, certified and Constitutionally compliant 2020 election in tRump's hell bound favor should be banned and them who are involved in this sedition, should be condemned.
    Last edited by gemini104104; 06-17-2021 at 08:40 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gemini104104 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-17-2021)

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Third parties did the vote counting , you idiot.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Filed Under: The less transparency the better!
    Colorado is the most transparent state related to voting in the entire country. Griswold did what we want. The rest of you can fuck right off.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diesel For This Post:

gemini104104 (06-17-2021), Guno צְבִי (06-17-2021), Nomad (06-17-2021)

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Colorado is the most transparent state related to voting in the entire country. Griswold did what we want. The rest of you can fuck right off.
    You being right would be an indictment on America, your claim that everyone else is worse. .

University of Denver law student Justin Twardowski, who compiled the report for the Colorado Freedom of Information Coalition (CFOIC), found that while the Colorado Open Records Act (CORA) doesn't specify fees for records requests, courts have allowed custodians to charge “nominal” fees for research and retrieval, a right Twardowski argues state agencies abuse continuously, resulting in exorbitant fees being charged for simple and narrowly-tailored requests.
    https://www.coloradopolitics.com/new...04b0df201.html

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This proves that CO gov jared polis got "elected" the same way Pedodent Biden did. Vote creation. Americans don't vote for child molesters and we know Biden is one because of all the youtube videos that show him groping little girls. Polis is a self-confessed homo which means it's 80% certain he's a pedo too and stole the election.
    Polis won by 268,000 votes.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Diesel For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-17-2021)

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

HAHAHAHA. It's a sanctuary state you moron, and that means laws mean nothing. All blue states are like that. Rule of Law ABANDONED.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Third parties did the vote counting , you idiot.
    I'm not sure that that's true and it doesn't matter anyway.

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

HAHAHAHA. It's a sanctuary state you moron, and that means laws mean nothing. All blue states are like that. Rule of Law ABANDONED.
    "We will follow the national laws only if we want to, and we dont want to here" is not a great look for a state that is trying to pretend that they are morally better than the rest of us.