Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: That settles it, the FBI did it

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,197 Times in 13,943 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,051 Times in 2,846 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Judge tosses suit over Trump affair story after Fox News argues no "reasonable viewer" takes Tucker Carlson seriously

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/judge-t...ucker-carlson/
    They don't, but those that do, those preyed upon by the demagogues, echo the idiocy endless to the point where it becomes fact to many on the right. As I noted, the design isn't to reveal the truth, but rather, just give birth to the innuendo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Trumpet (06-17-2021)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,013 Times in 14,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post

They didn't plan to succeed, dumbass. They planned to fail and make arrests of easily-led people.
    LOL. And you're calling others 'dumbass'?
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

no worries (06-18-2021)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    What is beyond debate is that the FBI did not prevent what happened Jan 6. It is also now clear as well from charging documents that they were in a position to do so.
    You are aware that the FBI was under the supervision of Trump's personal fixer Billy Barr at that time, and, was headed by a Trump appointee to that postion

6. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

no worries (06-18-2021)

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,097 Times in 12,624 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

It is highly likely that Tucker will hit this hard again tonight.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This is a great example of why Power is working so hard to silence Tucker.

I piss all over the Murdock kids on a somewhat regular basis, but standing with Tucker they get credit for.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I was right.

AGAIN.

DARK AGES SUCK!

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sure he will, or something equally as stupid, PT Barnum didn’t quit after it was proven Tom Thumb didn’t have a baby did he

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This is a great example of why Power is working so hard to silence Tucker.

I piss all over the Murdock kids on a somewhat regular basis, but standing with Tucker they get credit for.
    No one is trying to get rid of Tucker, pointing out his idiocy isn’t trying to get rid of him, why is it the MAGA militia always think media martyr when one of their icons is exposed as a fraud?

And of course the Murdochs aren’t going to dump Tucker, he’s selling tickets, making them money, there’s a reason all these demagogues turn themselves into millionaires preying upon wingers as yourself

12. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

no worries (06-18-2021)

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 Times in 4,500 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by /MSG/ View Post
    Remember when the FBI tried convincing a depressed Muslim kid to commit a mass shooting and arrested him when he wouldn't?
    But in this case all the crazies attacked the Capitol. Claiming "the FBI made me do it" is no better a defense than "Donald Trump told me to do it."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

no worries (06-18-2021)

15. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    But in this case all the crazies attacked the Capitol. Claiming "the FBI made me do it" is no better a defense than "Donald Trump told me to do it."
    It was absolutely NOT Trump’s idea to storm the Capitol.

The FBI has a track record of trying to entice foreign terrorists into action. There was an instance with a gullible Muslim some years ago. So, whether or not they were ‘encouraging’ some of these groups to act is a very legitimate question.

And there’s only one way to find out. Democrats should encourage this because they are determined to investigate 1/6 top to bottom.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,333 Times in 6,020 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "Tucker Carlson claims FBI operatives were organizing the attack on the Capitol, his latest whitewashing of Jan. 6"

"In his most severe rewriting of history on the January 6 insurrection at the US Capitol, Fox News opinion host Tucker Carlson baselessly claimed the riot was organized by the FBI."

"His claim relies solely on assuming that anyone listed anonymously as an "unindicted co-conspirator" must have been an FBI agent. Carlson went even further to claim the agents plotted the attack, implying it may not have happened without them."

"Although Carlson kept referring to government documents, he did not show any"

"Carlson promotes conspiracy that FBI planned Capitol riot"
    https://www.cnn.com/videos/business/...k-in-politics/

"Republicans blame FBI for Capitol riot in new conspiracy"
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1867375.html

So, who's next, the Dingo?

Fucker Carlson has become a caricature. He's not a news reporter. He's an actor playing a part, reading a script. Nothing more. Nothing less.

This latest conspiracy theory was probably dreamed up but the RNC and emailed to FoxNews.

They're really getting desperate. Trump really fucked the GQP in the ass and it'll take years, maybe decades for them to recover.
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 Times in 4,500 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    It was absolutely NOT Trump’s idea to storm the Capitol.

The FBI has a track record of trying to entice foreign terrorists into action. There was an instance with a gullible Muslim some years ago. So, whether or not they were ‘encouraging’ some of these groups to act is a very legitimate question.

And there’s only one way to find out. Democrats should encourage this because they are determined to investigate 1/6 top to bottom.
    It is not a legitimate question unless we have some evidence that it might have occurred. What they did in the past regarding foreign terrorist is not evidence. Certainly Tucker Carlson's rants have no credibility.

Because someone encouraged someone to do something that is not a defense. We heard Trump tell them to "stop the count" and "fight," but those comments do not constitute inciting a riot. Trying to blame this on the FBI is a desperate attempt to defend the indefensible. They should take responsibility for their actions and Trump supporters should not be defending them by trying to blame someone else. Previously they said it was Antifa or "leftist agitators." They attacked the Capitol--man up.

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

It is not a legitimate question unless we have some evidence that it might have occurred. What they did in the past regarding foreign terrorist is not evidence. Certainly Tucker Carlson's rants have no credibility.

Because someone encouraged someone to do something that is not a defense. We heard Trump tell them to "stop the count" and "fight," but those comments do not constitute inciting a riot. Trying to blame this on the FBI is a desperate attempt to defend the indefensible. They should take responsibility for their actions and Trump supporters should not be defending them by trying to blame someone else. Previously they said it was Antifa or "leftist agitators." They attacked the Capitol--man up.
    There is evidence. How is it possible to have un-indicted co-conspirators named with numbers *unless* they were government agents?

This is simple: name the co-conspirators and give a yes/no as to whether they were federal agents. If the answer is no, we move on. If the answer is yes, there is more explanation needed.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

If the entire basis of the alleged crime is federal agencies entrapping retards then maybe those feds should just stop baiting retards into being retardded.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by /MSG/ View Post
    If the entire basis of the alleged crime is federal agencies entrapping retards then maybe those feds should just stop baiting retards into being retardded.
    When we twenty or whatever years ago noticed that the FBI was making a habit of baiting retards for fame and glory more of us could have said something.

I did my part.

DARK AGES SUCK!