Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: That settles it, the FBI did it

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,275 Times in 1,938 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 165 Times in 155 Posts

The FBI confiscated the videos Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell made of world leaders, titans of industry, and A-list celebrities having sex with underage girls. The FBIs job is to protect these child rapists from prosecution and lawsuits with illusion and misdirection. Dems spent 5 years talking about Russiagate while avoiding how many times Bill Clinton flew the Lolita Express.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    The FBI has a rather long record of enticing crazies into claiming that they desire to do terrorism so that they can make a big splash in an arrest, which they do by having people who answer to the FBI leading conspiracies to do terrorism....this is totally inside of their wheelhouse.
    you are such a stupid fuck clown. who was in charge of the FBI when trump started this insurrection? who was in charge of all homeland security and CIA assets and programs? TRUMP PICKS. along with a dumbfuck pig trump sucking attorney general. somehow the FBI made hundreds of stupid fuck trump voter goons attack the Congress and try to overthrow the results of the election?

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

The FBI has a rather long record of enticing crazies into claiming that they desire to do terrorism so that they can make a big splash in an arrest, which they do by having people who answer to the FBI leading conspiracies to do terrorism....this is totally inside of their wheelhouse.
    Yes Hawkeye, the FBI went to hundreds of Trumptards and enticed them to storm the capitol. It wasn't Trump telling them to do it, it was FBI vulcan mind meld.

Your brand of insane is unique, I'll give you that.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Hoosier Daddy (06-18-2021)

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,660 Times in 4,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    There is evidence. How is it possible to have un-indicted co-conspirators named with numbers *unless* they were government agents?

This is simple: name the co-conspirators and give a yes/no as to whether they were federal agents. If the answer is no, we move on. If the answer is yes, there is more explanation needed.
    Government agents are not committing criminal acts and therefore cannot be un-indicted co-conspirators.

Have there ever been government agents working undercover who were un-indicted co-conspirators?

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,660 Times in 4,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

When we twenty or whatever years ago noticed that the FBI was making a habit of baiting retards for fame and glory more of us could have said something.

I did my part.
    I thought those Trump supporters attacking the Capitol were "patriots." So, they were "retard patriots?"

Who did you say something to?

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

The NYC police and the FBI actually had "undercover" cops inciting riots back in the day during Civil Rights protests. Literally hired to go in and convince people to act out violently.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "Tucker Carlson claims FBI operatives were organizing the attack on the Capitol, his latest whitewashing of Jan. 6"

"In his most severe rewriting of history on the January 6 insurrection at the US Capitol, Fox News opinion host Tucker Carlson baselessly claimed the riot was organized by the FBI."

"His claim relies solely on assuming that anyone listed anonymously as an "unindicted co-conspirator" must have been an FBI agent. Carlson went even further to claim the agents plotted the attack, implying it may not have happened without them."

"Although Carlson kept referring to government documents, he did not show any"

"Carlson promotes conspiracy that FBI planned Capitol riot"
    https://www.cnn.com/videos/business/...k-in-politics/

"Republicans blame FBI for Capitol riot in new conspiracy"
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1867375.html

So, who's next, the Dingo?

I wonder how many Right Wing Trump dick-suckers actually believe this one.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,989 Times in 3,362 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 637 Times in 605 Posts

There is evidence. How is it possible to have un-indicted co-conspirators named with numbers *unless* they were government agents?

This is simple: name the co-conspirators and give a yes/no as to whether they were federal agents. If the answer is no, we move on. If the answer is yes, there is more explanation needed.
    It seems you don't know shit about how indictments work.
    The US Attorney's manual states that "federal prosecutors should not identify unindicted co-conspirators in conspiracy indictments."

That is pretty simple stuff based on court rulings. Unindicted co-conspirators are not named because they do not have the ability to clear their name during a trial. It has nothing to do with them being federal agents. It has everything to do with not smearing the name of someone not indicted.

Of course in some cases it is pretty easy to figure out who Individual 1 is and know for sure that they are not FBI. I'm sure even you know who Individual 1 is.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    The NYC police and the FBI actually had "undercover" cops inciting riots back in the day during Civil Rights protests. Literally hired to go in and convince people to act out violently.
    I'll take your word for it but I said at the jump that it was highly likely that Left Radicals were at least very active on social media pre Jan 6 working up Conservatives while claiming to be Conservatives, and that highly skilled key operatives were likely on the ground doing their best to create violence on Jan 6. I also said that the complete failure of the security forces on Jan 6 was highly suspicious.

But here is the thing....I constantly am getting educated that America is in more trouble than I had figured....that "As cynical as I get I am still Naive" in the words of Bret.

Buckle Up.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,573 Times in 2,247 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 153 Posts

You forgot 3) Occam's razor, the most simple explanation. Trump supporters are gullible dum dums and some of them got caught up in the moment. I say investigate the shit out of it. That's what the Democrats in the House and Senate wanted, if they were bluffing then the Repubs were too stupid to call them, but there's still plenty of time to investigate. So why do Republicans want to sweep it under the rug?

Is it yet another layer to add to this already ridiculous conspiracy? Or is the simple answer that Republicans don't want their obvious shame to be displayed for all to see? Call your Congress people and demand an investigation!
    Last edited by Mr.Badguy; 06-18-2021 at 09:15 PM.

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

There is never a right wing insane thread or conspiracy that bothers you. You buy them all. This is crap. Fox throws crap in one direction after another. This was a right wing, Trump-planned insurrection. That is where the blame lies and nowhere else.
    Stop being crazy.